Ramus pill has destroyed me

hello12344

hello12344

Moneymaxxed 5'9.5 Dravidian Bvll
If I didn't have short ramus, my lower third would literally be perfect. WTF I literally have good chin, forward grown mandible, forward grown maxilla, good zygos, without a tall ramus you literally will never have a mogger lower third from the front.

Forced to cope with 3/4 profile on dating apps, it may actually be over. Might have to start talking to people from 3/4's angle as well.

I also doubt jaw angle implants will help, I was looking through before-afters and all that changes is that they look bloated as shit.
OVER

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Ramus is cope. I have 95th+ percentile ramus height but still look like shit.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: piec and hello12344
If I didn't have short ramus, my lower third would literally be perfect. WTF I literally have good chin, forward grown mandible, forward grown maxilla, good zygos, without a tall ramus you literally will never have a mogger lower third from the front.

Forced to cope with 3/4 profile on dating apps, it may actually be over. Might have to start talking to people from 3/4's angle as well.

I also doubt jaw angle implants will help, I was looking through before-afters and all that changes is that they look bloated as shit.
OVER
Show in dms