random eyebrow question

finn899

finn899

Kraken
this is gonna sound dumb but lets say someone has high set eyebrows and they really wanted low set postitive tilted eyebrows,could they get laser to remover there old eyebrow hairs and get an 'eyebrow transplant' to get posititve tilted low set or atleast low set? if you can get hair transplants on scalps which have 0 hair folicles left why couldnt you do the same with eyebrows if anything it should be easier, i know it sounds dumb to even consider but for like 2k it would be a VERY good looksmax tbh something like this im talking about,it ascends neutral tilted eyes hard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Would these eyebrows look good on asian guys?

• +1
Reactions: finn899
it depends maybe there is a way to morph it on yourself you would know straight away if it will look better or not
Ive did that to make mines neutral tilt

positive eyebrow tilt looks aspie af unless your eye area is already good you just look angry

• +1
Reactions: redroses
this is gonna sound dumb but lets say someone has high set eyebrows and they really wanted low set postitive tilted eyebrows,could they get laser to remover there old eyebrow hairs and get an 'eyebrow transplant' to get posititve tilted low set or atleast low set? if you can get hair transplants on scalps which have 0 hair folicles left why couldnt you do the same with eyebrows if anything it should be easier, i know it sounds dumb to even consider but for like 2k it would be a VERY good looksmax tbh something like this im talking about,it ascends neutral tilted eyes hardView attachment 2571644View attachment 2571645View attachment 2571647
YOU FUCKING RETARD. you cant change the fucking position of hair follicles that are set in your flesh. kys faggot. i hate these greys