random MODEL TIER FOID ASKS ME OUT IN A SUPERMARKET in the middle of the night 😂 (CRAZIEST SHIT EVER) WITH RECORDING!!!

I mean yeah if everything goes wrong after this at least I got to smoke some weed

Tho I think being high in a park at night for 3 hours talking about life her showing me her house and giving her number is the most future proof shit of getting at least a slay

At the very least a slay but with how she looks I’d date
Nigga you dont understand how little this happens nowadays, happened me too, hightier becky was very into me, and i failed, i was too scared to date her even though she invited me 4 times Jfl...

Anyways man whats ur looks level.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith, Iasacrko, laaoo and 1 other person
Why do you think it happened?

You even looksmax bro?
Nigga I have no idea I was in such disbelief i thought she wanted to draw me to
Some park drug me and rob me or some shit

But instead we talked high on weed for 3h straight she gave me her number showed me her house and said she wants to go out again in one of our houses next time

Legit movie plot type shit who would’ve thought this shit happens irl

I had to record her speaking to prove to myself it wasn’t a schizophrenic attack at this point and I was imagining the whole thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, slayer69, HandsomeTwink420 and 2 others
GERMAN OR NOT my selfasteem was low asf I was literally giving up depressed waiting at 7pm in a supermarket line

When this skinny psl goddess asks if I wanna go walk with her then gets my number asks about my ex if I have friends then she adds me on WhatsApp

Like Yk how hard it is to get some girls number? These foids be giving insta before number I didn’t even ask for shit

I walked with her all the way to her house after which is like less than 500 meters from mine
ask if you have friends? brutally over if that was me

I fuck a new one of those monthly incel
Only as hoes U DIDNT SIT IN A PARK SMOKE WEED AT NIGHT IN FRONT OF A RIVER TALKING ABOUT LIFE FOR 3 hours straight with a young tall htb

NIGGA OUR PERSONALITIES MATCHED LIKE A PERFECT PEACE I NEVER SPOKE TO A GIRL OR ANYONE FOR THIS LONG WITHOUT GETTING BORED

THE ONLY REASON WE EVEN DECIDED TO GO AFTER ALL THOSE HOURS WAS CAUSE SOME NIGGA PARKED A BIKE AND WAS MAKING NOISE

Chemistry is real innit and I found it

View attachment 2591232

I WAS LITERALLY WAITING IN LINE IN THE SUPERMARKET LATE IN THE NIGHT
And this girl was behind me she starts touching my hair I turn around and she’s like smiling legit tall htb she’s literally almost my height like 5’9/5’10
She asks me if i wanna hang out
And I’m like rn? And she says yeah
Bro I litterally recorded this shit cause how crazy it is
She asked if I had a gf and I said I broke up etc and she was like oh do u want my number
Ofc I said yes
This is her contact she sent me hey as a notification so I can know

View attachment 2591291

I BLURRED THIS MULTIPLE TIMES AINT NO WAY U FUCKS ARE GONNA RUIN THIS FOR ME

THIS IS THE RECORDING SO I CAN PROVE A BIT THIS IS THE GIRL

View attachment 2591232
View attachment 2591232
View attachment 2591232
View attachment 2591232
View attachment 2591232

ITS IN GERMAN BASICALLY IN THIS SHORT RECORDING I MADE SHE WAS LAUGHING AT THE START ABOUT SOMETHING I SAID ABOUT ME AND MY EX THEN SHE ASKS ME IF I HAVE FRIENDS

I cut the next part since the wind came and the audio turned to trash but she asked for my phone so she could put in her number

Bro i swear this girl was asking me if I wanted her to come to my house or if I wanted to go to hers

SHE LOOKS LIKE A MODEL MAN THIS IS UNBALIVABLE
Brb gonna call 4channers to find her

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, laaoo, Iasacrko and 1 other person
ask if you have friends? brutally over if that was me
She did in the audio but the context was we were talking about my ex and how I moved so she asked if I had friends here in this current city type chit and I said no but that I knew ppl just not close to anyone as friends

Nigga I have no idea I was in such disbelief i thought she wanted to draw me to
Some park drug me and rob me or some shit

But instead we talked high on weed for 3h straight she gave me her number showed me her house and said she wants to go out again in one of our houses next time

Legit movie plot type shit who would’ve thought this shit happens irl

I had to record her speaking to prove to myself it wasn’t a schizophrenic attack at this point and I was imagining the whole thing
Should mention this to her, good jester value, amazing you even held a convo for 3 hours, tho she did all the talk

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Voice theory defeated jfl
Bad boy game theory defeated

Are you german or ethnic( if yes which country btw)
Also whats your height ?

She did in the audio but the context was we were talking about my ex and how I moved so she asked if I had friends here in this current city type chit and I said no but that I knew ppl just not close to anyone as friends
would she be put off if you have no one?

Only as hoes U DIDNT SIT IN A PARK SMOKE WEED AT NIGHT IN FRONT OF A RIVER TALKING ABOUT LIFE FOR 3 hours straight with a young tall htb
Who tf wants to talk about life with a foid I want to talk about that only with .org.
NIGGA OUR PERSONALITIES MATCHED LIKE A PERFECT PEACE I NEVER SPOKE TO A GIRL OR ANYONE FOR THIS LONG WITHOUT GETTING BORED

THE ONLY REASON WE EVEN DECIDED TO GO AFTER ALL THOSE HOURS WAS CAUSE SOME NIGGA PARKED A BIKE AND WAS MAKING NOISE

Chemistry is real innit and I found it
Okay gay ass

• JFL
Should mention this to her, good jester value, amazing you even held a convo for 3 hours, tho she did all the talk
No that’s the thing it sounds like a cliche but we had perfect chemistry

The audio recording was very early on in the conversation and I was still shy that’s why it seems like she’s doing most the talking and asking since at the start she was just asking a bunch of stuff but then it became real talk and without stop

If it wasn’t for some
Cuck making noise with his motorcycle we
Would probably still be there tbh

No that’s the thing it sounds like a cliche but we had perfect chemistry

The audio recording was very early on in the conversation and I was still shy that’s why it seems like she’s doing most the talking and asking since at the start she was just asking a bunch of stuff but then it became real talk and without stop

If it wasn’t for some
Cuck making noise with his motorcycle we
Would probably still be there tbh
Dnrd initial, but did she mention why she randomly went up to you? She depressed or some shit? Also nigga answer NOW! WHATS UR LOOKS LEVEL godspeed nigga dont fumble her

Who tf wants to talk about life with a foid I want to talk about that only with .org.

Okay gay ass
U don’t understand it’s beautiful

Even with my gf there was nothing we were like two akward faggots

I’m still akward that’s why In the audio she was doing most of the talking but that was early on before I got comfortable

It’s really hard to find someone u can talk with alone 1 to 1 for hours and never get bored

Unironically the only other foid i could do that with was the North Korean chick from discord

I’m still akward that’s why In the audio she was doing most of the talking but that was early on before I got comfortable

It’s really hard to find someone u can talk with alone 1 to 1 for hours and never get bored

Unironically the only other foid i could do that with was the North Korean chick from discord
Nigga are you german and whats your height you ignoring faggot

Dnrd initial, but did she mention why she randomly went up to you? She depressed or some shit? Also nigga answer NOW! WHATS UR LOOKS LEVEL godspeed nigga dont fumble her
I can’t rate myself me being ethic already makes me subhuman according to .org standards but this girl was German didn’t seem to be disturbed by it

She seems to have some problems she talked about but no redflags like bad relationship with parents or cutting

She sounds like an arrogant german cunt already

Now the coping has subsided I’m happy for you op. You look good enough for this to happen.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Iasacrko and Mastermind
Good shit
Can't get over the fact you started recording

Nigga are you german and whats your height you ignoring faggot
My dad is German but German isn’t my first language and I try to push this cool accent that girls seem to like that’s why @Beastimmung said my German got worse innit

My dad is German but German isn’t my first language and I try to push this cool accent that girls seem to like that’s why @Beastimmung said my German got worse innit
Its not cool it sound very weird

• JFL
Reactions: lilith and Iasacrko
She sounds like an arrogant german cunt already
Well I hear when girls are very interested in u that’s a huge attraction sign

Like the whole time she was asking me shit only moved on to asking her stuff when i didn’t have anything about me to
Say anymore tbh

View attachment 2591232

And this girl was behind me she starts touching my hair I turn around and she’s like smiling legit tall htb she’s literally almost my height like 5’9/5’10
She asked if I had a gf and I said I broke up etc and she was like oh do u want my number
Ofc I said yes

View attachment 2591291

View attachment 2591232
View attachment 2591232
View attachment 2591232
View attachment 2591232
View attachment 2591232

ITS IN GERMAN BASICALLY IN THIS SHORT RECORDING I MADE SHE WAS LAUGHING AT THE START ABOUT SOMETHING I SAID ABOUT ME AND MY EX THEN SHE ASKS ME IF I HAVE FRIENDS

I cut the next part since the wind came and the audio turned to trash but she asked for my phone so she could put in her number

Bro i swear this girl was asking me if I wanted her to come to my house or if I wanted to go to hers

Her voice is hot, i want her photos

Its not cool it sound very weird
Well idk innit I like speaking English German accent is confusing cause when I used to try to sound German ppl here said I sounded nerdy and now that I’m doing an ethnic badboy ppl here say the same shit

Junge wieso wird so ein emo manlet wie du approached und ich nicht wtf.
Kleiner sein um süß zu sein Theory
low t voice,face und body theory
Es isz vorbei für alle mit testosteron

View attachment 2591232

Ofc I said yes

View attachment 2591291

View attachment 2591232
View attachment 2591232
View attachment 2591232
View attachment 2591232
View attachment 2591232

you forgot to add paid actors @

Her voice is hot, i want her photos
My nigga Yk how many times I got ppl here dming my girls? Ruining my slays

Believe me the thing I wanted most is to show hot hot this girl is but with AI shit u can literally put someone’s face to find them I am not crazy enough for that

If I lose this girl It’s over

This is the most sexually attracted someone can be to another person for some tall htb with beautiful eyes and smile to literally Do 100% of the work

Even in the audio u can tell she was doing most of the talking that was way at the start of our conversation before i opened up

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
I can’t rate myself me being ethic already makes me subhuman according to .org standards but this girl was German didn’t seem to be disturbed by it

She seems to have some problems she talked about but no redflags like bad relationship with parents or cutting
Send me pic in dms now

My nigga Yk how many times I got ppl here dming my girls? Ruining my slays

Believe me the thing I wanted most is to show hot hot this girl is but with AI shit u can literally put someone’s face to find them I am not crazy enough for that

If I lose this girl It’s over

This is the most sexually attracted someone can be to another person for some tall htb with beautiful eyes and smile to literally Do 100% of the work

Even in the audio u can tell she was doing most of the talking that was way at the start of our conversation before i opened up
Her face have this level:
Images   2023 12 05T183531321 Images   2023 12 05T183232469
?

Good shit
Can't get over the fact you started recording
In a way this shit was so unreal I legit had to record to prove this wasn’t some schizo attack

I’ve had a couple of straight foreword girls into me before but not even 1% of what she did and not even close to as good looking as her

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Well idk innit I like speaking English German accent is confusing cause when I used to try to sound German ppl here said I sounded nerdy and now that I’m doing an ethnic badboy ppl here say the same shit
Du klingst so oder so nerdig, musst dir einen Kanackenakzent ranholen um das abzulegen

• JFL
In my opinion she mogs

She’s has that phenotype but a very pretty white smile with thickish eyebrows and thick eyelashes she had 0 makeup on at least not that i could tell yet she looked amazing
send me dm photos, son

• JFL
In my opinion she mogs

She’s has that phenotype but a very pretty white smile with thickish eyebrows and thick eyelashes she had 0 makeup on at least not that i could tell yet she looked amazing
Send pics in dm bro you know you can trust me

• JFL
View attachment 2591232

Ofc I said yes

View attachment 2591291

View attachment 2591232
View attachment 2591232
View attachment 2591232
View attachment 2591232
View attachment 2591232

send me dm photos, son
Send pics in dm bro you know you can trust me
Nigga I’ll analyse the situation maybe I’ll send ppl later in private like @WishIwasChico does with some drawings for Ai not to capture but rn I’m paranoid asf she just sent me a pic on WhatsApp of her on bed so now I oficially have one since I didn’t before her profile is like a cat i just met her today

How often do you get approached op?

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
Seine Stimme ist tief
Tv Show Lol GIF

Junge der klingt wie ein 16 jähriger schüchterner max der noch nie ein mädchen geküsst hat.
Wenn das tief ist jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and Deleted member 14693
Nigga I’ll analyse the situation maybe I’ll send ppl later in private like @WishIwasChico does with some drawings for Ai not to capture but rn I’m paranoid asf she just sent me a pic on WhatsApp of her on bed so now I oficially have one since I didn’t before her profile is like a cat i just met her today
Bruh we go way back in this forum I never doxxed anything

ask how she rates me from 0 to 10, I always wanted to know Stacy's opinion about me
3488958 Screenshot 20220416 1957042 3 FJzKdr9WYAQ0j0A2

• JFL
Reactions: lilith, Iasacrko and Deleted member 14693
How often do you get approached op?
I used to get approached and waived at by girls when I was 16 back in 2020

Then I got less approached but at rare occasions when a girl noticed me looking at her sometimes she’d come sit next to me and just not do anything like not even talk to me and I was too autistic to talk I even made a thread when it happened some girl was looking behind her back while walking smiling at me and I just passed her by

After that i went the last couple of months with the only approach from women being minors asking me for cigarettes like it’s incredible the amount of 14 yo girls come asking for cigarettes

Or ofc my classmates but that’s not approach since we see each other all day in between I fucked that blonde ltb I posted here in a video of her in my bathroom

Until today tho but no girl has ever been this straight foreword before im impressed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Tv Show Lol GIF

Junge der klingt wie ein 16 jähriger schüchterner max der noch nie ein mädchen geküsst hat.
Wenn das tief ist jfl
Das liegt nur an seinem beschissenen Akzent. Eigentlich ist die Stimme relativ tief bzw. normal.

Bruh we go way back in this forum I never doxxed anything
Nigga I’ll ask for her insta later and see what I can do depending on how this goes this is not the last thread I’ll make about her

If she’s already this direct in a cold approach imagine a first real date

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
What in the fuck are all these niggas doing here??

1E606F3C C71D 4E8A A6B4 B2E08FA50A86

surely modeltier
surely not average
surely

• JFL
Reactions: lilith

Then I got less approached but at rare occasions when a girl noticed me looking at her sometimes she’d come sit next to me and just not do anything like not even talk to me and I was too autistic to talk I even made a thread when it happened some girl was looking behind her back while walking smiling at me and I just passed her by

After that i went the last couple of months with the only approach from women being minors asking me for cigarettes like it’s incredible the amount of 14 yo girls come asking for cigarettes

Or ofc my classmates but that’s not approach since we see each other all day in between I fucked that blonde ltb I posted here in a video of her in my bathroom

Until today tho but no girl has ever been this straight foreword before im impressed
Ok Chad
Are younger girls just more confident?

Ok Chad

Are younger girls just more confident?
I think my face appeals more to these anime loving foids it was usually the kind who approached me but as a 19 yo there aren’t that many ppl so I’m not popular with women anymore as I was back then

Nowadays my dating life is avarage in rare occasions some girl talks to me

I only approach women who make it clear like multiple eye contacts, constantly rubbing her shoulders on me or just coming randomly too close

Then just ask her the most basic of all questions and depending on the way she looks and smiles at me I make a move

Mostly have had success with ugly girls tho been long since a attractive one like this was into me in any way

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
meanwhile @lasacrko gets toilet's numbers by just existing.

i am here losing sleep and am not enjoying my teens because i want to learn seo ( i never felt a womans touch besides my family )

i wish i could just hug a girl man. grab her fragile body and hold her tight. fuark man i literally sleep on the side/edge of my bed while hugging pillows imagining its my oneitis

• JFL