random MODEL TIER FOID ASKS ME OUT IN A SUPERMARKET in the middle of the night 😂 (CRAZIEST SHIT EVER) WITH RECORDING!!!

Yes but why did she approach u tho wtf
Late at night I was probably the only young guy she found attractive at the supermarket and she was probably drunk enough to not be shy since she’s a very shy girl now but that day she wasn’t

She was already drinking

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Do you still have both of your kidneys?

Late at night I was probably the only young guy she found attractive at the supermarket and she was probably drunk enough to not be shy since she’s a very shy girl now but that day she wasn’t

She was already drinking
Lucky bastard..... Good luck to you, hope you have a long relationship with this one

Staring The Walking Dead GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Do you still have both of your kidneys?
I was also sceptical at first since she wanted to take me to a dark park at night alone and smoke weed for 3 hours

Luckily nothing happened all I gained was a very good gf

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Lucky bastard..... Good luck to you, hope you have a long relationship with this one

Staring The Walking Dead GIF
Hopefully all my other relationships lasted short mostly due to me getting bored and stopped texting and going out with them

• JFL
More SMV than supermodels
Nigga had a HTB in Germany approach him, just think about how many men she has dming her or hitting her up, this makes no sense

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
Hopefully all my other relationships lasted short mostly due to me getting bored and stopped texting and going out with them
Ask her if she also hates german guys

More SMV than supermodels
Nigga had a HTB in Germany approach him, just think about how many men she has dming her or hitting her up, this makes no sense
Best part about her is in dms she has no one

Her Instagram is private she literally follows only 56 ppl and 90% are women the guys are her family members

But luckily that’s common here in German most men and women have private insta

• JFL
yes, the mulatto halo only works when you are HTN+, like that guy on tiktok that I made a trhead saying he mogg Crisick, Amnesia and Arvid, that guy would pull a blonde HTB easily

• JFL
yes, the mulatto halo only works when you are HTN+, like that guy on tiktok that I made a trhead saying he mogg Crisick, Amnesia and Arvid, that guy would pull a blonde HTB easily
He doesn't even look mulatto, @Iasacrko does she know ur 25% black

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
He doesn't even look mulatto, @Iasacrko does she know ur 25% black
Nah I just tell her I’m Latino nobody believes I’m black anyway even irl I say it and ppl say it’s bulshit

Ppl tend to think here in Europe Brazilians are a race and not mixed with many other races

So when I say I’m part black ppl be confused

• JFL
Yeah boys @Beastimmung @House Lannister @the BULL lets find her insta and send her this thread, lets ruin this relationship
As soon as we figure out how to find instas of imaginary girls

• JFL