Rank these in order of importance for gymcelling

7-8 hours of quality sleep at least 5 days/week>everything else
My gains have always stalled/plateaued whenever I would fuck around late at night and barely get 4-5 hours of sleep.

I would say you frequency is slighty more important than intensity, it's better to have 2 pull days/week for example where you do more overall volume(at a decent intensity ofc, just don't go to complete failure) rather than going all out if you were to had just 1 pull day. You'll still grow with less training days, but at a certain point once you get past your noob gains, you need some volume to keep growing.

And speaking of growing, that shit won't happen if you don't eat enough. The opposite is also true if you're trying to slim down. The amount of protein you need is anywhere between 1-1.5 grams/kg. Anybody who says that you need more than 1.5g/kg is just talking nonsense. Clean food is preferable to eating junk food, but if you really struggle putting on weight, then maybe fast food can help you get over maintenance calories. You'll gain more fat, but also some muscle so it's a zero sum gain.

Overall ranking:
1.Sleep
2.Food Quantity
3.Frequency
4.Intensity
5.Protein intake
6.Food Quality

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and callisto
This was in the summer when I was lean

View attachment 2046249

In the winter I was way bigger and looked big in a T shirt

I had way more success in clubs when I had size as opposed to being lean

how long have you been training for?

scroll down.

currently routine with adjusted sets/reps.

Monday: off
Tuesday: T-bar rows 10x20
Wednesday: off
Thursday: Floor press 10x15
Friday: Core focused bodyweight.
Saturday: OHP 10x20
Sunday: Hex bar deadlifts 5 x 20

curls, skullcrushers and lu raises every few days depending on how my arms feel.
(I do these 3 x 30 )

my routine is straight fucking meme and I have no idea why it works.
what weight do you use for t-bar rows and ohp?

Training frequency or intensity depend on your objectives, body and whatnot, i would go for frequency for general well being, if you are short on time go for intensity, the volume being more or less the same at the end of the week. You should be eating clean most of the time, its hard to eat only junk food, if you do so then protein is the next most important.
1-8 Hours of quality sleep
2-Training frequency (how many days a week you train)
2-Training intensity (how hard you work in the gym)
3-Calorie sources (e.g. 2500 calories coming from clean food vs 2500 calories coming from junk food)
4-Amount of protein consumed

This was in the summer when I was lean

View attachment 2046249

In the winter I was way bigger and looked big in a T shirt

I had way more success in clubs when I had size as opposed to being lean

You have an amazing frame for 5’9 your proportions look 5’10-11

• Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Gymcelling is a meme.

Natty = look small in shirt

Roids = looksmin

Fin will destroy your EQ and sex drive. Roids aren’t worth it. And training natty is a joke.

Just be lean and have long hair and good skin, baggy clothing too
What's eq

- training intensity the most important without it u get nowhere
- 2nd close is quality sleep but you are doing it anyways so that is why its 2nd, u cant really skip this, if I dont get enough sleep = day ruined

rest have been whatever for me, food I eat whatever and I don't count calories, I trust my gut, i havent had strict regular training schedule, I am stuck to my chair most of the time

anyways that is what i've been doing and this is me

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1, Hero of the Imperium and forevergymcelling
- training intensity the most important without it u get nowhere
- 2nd close is quality sleep but you are doing it anyways so that is why its 2nd, u cant really skip this, if I dont get enough sleep = day ruined

rest have been whatever for me, food I eat whatever and I don't count calories, I trust my gut, i havent had strict regular training schedule, I am stuck to my chair most of the time

anyways that is what i've been doing and this is me

View attachment 2047118

what's your weight now?

You'd look insane with just a few more kg, even sacrificing a little bit of leanness for size

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Intense high quality workouts > frequency. Rest days are underrated tbh. I get better gains when I work out 3-4 days a week as opposed to 5-6 days a week

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
what's your weight now?

You'd look insane with just a few more kg, even sacrificing a little bit of leanness for size
im 64kg right now, I measured it a day ago

gaining weight would only be good if its mostly muscle but that is very difficult for me right now and takes time, limit testing workouts are already taking a toll on the mind since Im a perma rotter :oops:

genetics >> all

you should focus on everything though but at the end of the day its your insertions, muscle quality, risk of injury and frame that make and break your physique
believe me, I can post pictures of myself

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
8 Hours of quality sleep
Training frequency (how many days a week you train)
Training intensity (how hard you work in the gym)
Amount of protein consumed
Calorie sources (e.g. 2500 calories coming from clean food vs 2500 calories coming from junk food)

What's more important?

@Prettyboy
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@Arborist
@Amnesia
Natty:
1. Amount of protein consumed up to the amount that enables at least decent muscle growth (most important because all other points are wasted if this fails)
2. Working Hard and sleep tied
3. calorie sources, and amount of protein consumed after the figure in point 1 (which has benefits beyond gains), tied.
4. frequency, which may matter less than u think. gym br0s are actually more right than jason blaha tier guys on this

enhanced: protein now even better, protein the fk out of every meal. frequency may not matter at all, working harder will happen anyway, and sleep maybe becomes more important cos growing more (?)

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
8 Hours of quality sleep
Training frequency (how many days a week you train)
Training intensity (how hard you work in the gym)
Amount of protein consumed
Calorie sources (e.g. 2500 calories coming from clean food vs 2500 calories coming from junk food)

What's more important?

@Prettyboy
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@Arborist
@Amnesia
In my experience from most to least important:
protein
intensity
sleep
calorie sources
frequency

but most importantly

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Training Frequency (each muscles group should be hit at least twice a week) > Amount of calories consumed > Training Intensity (Close to failure) > Amount of protein > Sleep > Calories Source

1) Amount of protein consumed
2) Calorie sources (e.g. 2500 calories coming from clean food vs 2500 calories coming from junk food)
3) Training intensity (how hard you work in the gym)
4) 8 Hours of quality sleep
5) Training frequency (how many days a week you train)

good to know i can just fuck around in the gym once a week at low intensity as long as i'm eating enough protein from good sources

good to know i can just fuck around in the gym once a week at low intensity as long as i'm eating enough protein from good sources
u cant neglect any of those aspects. They all important. Dont push it to extremes, u can make good progress with only 3 days a week (theoretically 2 days is enough but very suboptimal)

Frequency > Protein > Sleep > Intensity

All those things are relative and subjective. What is low intensity for me might be very stressful for others.

Sleep is not that important if you are on gear.

The correct training frequency is the most important imo