Rape acceptance is extremely high in Europe

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Kraken
20% = 1 in 5 people
33% = 1 in 3 people

8F8343AA ACAE 4580 A02E C5B10E2399E8

I am convinced this is how Euro-peons determine if a sexual encounter was rape or not.
F04C0550 D46A 4058 ABD2 98E6A383C033

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Sprinkles and murdah
Rape should always be wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Sexually Disabled
Being drunk/on drugs.

/thread

I'm from Romania, let me explain...The definition of rape has simply changed considerably compared to 20 years ago, back then there were no laws against date rape, marital rape, sexual harassment, etc.
If a girl went to a guy's place, sex was expected, there was no way she could complain she was raped. Wives were expected to submit to their husbands, so rape couldn't exist between two husbands.
After joining the European Union however they imposed all sorts of laws upon us, without checking with the population first and now it seems like we're full of rapists, when it's just good old-fashioned tradition.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Chadeep, Imretarded? and 1 other person
I'm from Romania, let me explain...The definition of rape has simply changed considerably compared to 20 years ago, back then there were no laws against date rape, marital rape, sexual harassment, etc.
If a girl went to a guy's place, sex was expected, there was no way she could complain she was raped. Wives were expected to submit to their husbands, so rape couldn't exist between two husbands.
After joining the European Union however they imposed all sorts of laws upon us, without checking with the population first and now it seems like we're full of rapists, when it's just good old-fashioned tradition.
Y are u on looksmax if u are in romania? Arent the women easy?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Probably the last time you had sex

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Imretarded?
is that why andrew tate went to romania?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SubSigma and Imretarded?
Now they're just like in the west.

Money and status matter more here than looks.
Can an american pull a romanian ginger stacey?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Can an american pull a romanian ginger stacey?
Maybe, his status will be higher than that of a Romanian, of course it also depends where he goes, in smaller towns or poor rural areas he will be even higher status than in big cities...

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma