Rat face to chadlite

Sameer Ali

Sameer Ali

Batman
Is it possible that we are ltn and having rat face but with many surgeries , I become chadlite? But I have ideal midface , ideal ipd, ideal es ratio and Ideal fwhr, my almost every facial proportion from front view are ideal. Honest reply please.

short answer no long answer no jfl if u are ltn and u think u have ideal ratios kys asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Milosz, mortis, grooxx and 4 others
you can't be ltn with these ratios being ideal

short answer no long answer no jfl if u are ltn and u think u have ideal ratios kys asap
I think I'm not ltn but I have midface ratio about 1.04 , my fwhr is greater than 180, pfl is 6.8mm,es ratio 45,

post your ugly face , can't be ltn with ideal eye ratios

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
post side profile

it could be possible

being gl is not about bones its ratios %99 of time just send your ugly face or you are larping
My front face is not ltn but my side profile is ltn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milosz and bradpittshairline
being gl is not about bones its ratios %99 of time just send your ugly face or you are larping
Sorry I don't send my pic here but my proportions are good

post side profile

it could be possible
If I'm only ltn from side profile not from front , from front i think im mtn minimum then it's is possible to become chadlite even if we have rat like looking face

If I'm only ltn from side profile not from front , from front i think im mtn minimum then it's is possible to become chadlite even if we have rat like looking face
brb using imagination since no pics

Just used my minds eye to conjure up ur face, sorry it’s over for u buddy

Why is it over ? Can you elaborate?
Narrow jaw bloated face no proportions bulging eyes eyebrow dots nonexistent lips balding and no eyelashes and 0 harmony, sorry just what the mind eye creates with no pic

over because you can't send pics

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and humanoidsub7
Right now you are low tier normie because of your skin, prey eyes, bloat, you are like 22% body fat. I think your potential is mtn just need to fix your recessed face and non existent chin. I recommend bimax with genio

Right now you are low tier normie because of your skin, prey eyes, bloat, you are like 22% body fat. I think your potential is mtn just need to fix your recessed face and non existent chin. I recommend bimax with genio
But I don't send my pic

But I don't send my pic then how you know

well tell me then how do i know how you look

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron
you can't be chadlite if you're brown