would breed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Lux and Ocelot
doesn't look like a tranny imo

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Lux and Ocelot
looks really good with her hair down

doesn't look like a tranny imo
The only major thing that is separating her from a male face is chin, I'm making a thread about it now jfl

i swear to god why the fuck every fucking tranny has a mogger skull?
injecting tranny hormones is legit the only explanation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
ah shes tranny looking not really tranny
but still doesnt change the fact that every tranny has a good skull

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Ocelot
Looks like de poot
E2AE4 5B33 123E 15D9 9301DCFB1BE2
1116993 500w

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and Ocelot
gl with her hair visible, but if its tied in the back she is too masculine with her facial features

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6341 and Ocelot
gl with her hair visible, but if its tied in the back she is too masculine with her facial features
Strange, thought she looked weirder with her hair down. Still very attractive despite the masc look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and retard
Yeah, she's very attractive, close to perfection. I still prefer Meghan Roche because Meghan is more feminine-looking and has more sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
I mentioned in the title tranny-looking.

Just search up Anja Winkelmann
oh wow completely misread you.

Take the cuck comment back.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
all she needs is maxillary rotation

• JFL
She is gl but roche mogs

She is gl but roche mogs
Have to disagree.
Roche is borderline ugly/weird in many photos due to her mouth area and massive masseters.
Roche

Roche2

Anja looks rather masculine, which, overall, is a failo for broad appeal, but looks divine, not a single bad photo I've seen.

Anja4

fogs

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5875 and goat2x
Hernan drago / heat ledger after hrt

• JFL
Have to disagree.
Roche is borderline ugly/weird in many photos due to her mouth area and massive masseters.
View attachment 814453
View attachment 814455

Anja looks rather masculine, which, overall, is a failo for broad appeal, but looks divine, not a single bad photo I've seen.

View attachment 814458
fogs

Bro roche is so fucking hot. She is the perfect blend of cute and robust.

Anja is very gl but im not as attracted to her as i am to roche. She is a little to robust imo.

she isn't downward grown, doesn't have malocclusion, high cheekbones, PCT.

I have no clue where you're coming from
she is downward grown, that's why she has a long midface

• Ugh..
she is downward grown, that's why she has a long midface
Utter suicide of your credibility as a user.

Firstly,
Midface

not a long midface.

And secondly, midface length is a shit way to measure downward growth. It varies with skull dimensions. You don't need to be downward grown for this. If she was downward grown, do you think she'd have a jaw parallel to the floor, with a low mandibular angle, a straight ramus, an upturned nose, high cheekbones, good undereyes? Literally 0 signs of downward growth.
Anja5

Forward growth is quite apparent even from the frontal, so no excuses for your autistic comment.

Utter suicide of your credibility as a user.

Firstly,
View attachment 814482
not a long midface.

And secondly, midface length is a shit way to measure downward growth. It varies with skull dimensions. You don't need to be downward grown for this. If she was downward grown, do you think she'd have a jaw parallel to the floor, with a low mandibular angle, a straight ramus, an upturned nose, high cheekbones, good undereyes? Literally 0 signs of downward growth.
View attachment 814490
Forward growth is quite apparent even from the frontal, so no excuses for your autistic comment.
dude, she's downward grown, learn to recognise it

• Ugh..
I'd smash and wouldn't even regret it after

dude, she's downward grown, learn to recognise it
How? I just debunked your reasoning that she has a long midface = downward growth.
And your argument is just "look at it bro trust me she's downward grown."

For a user seemingly so interested in the topic, to the point where you have "nosebreather" in your title, you literally know nothing about it.

You don't even know what forward or downward growth is.

How? I just debunked your reasoning that she has a long midface = downward growth.
And your argument is just "look at it bro trust me she's downward grown."

For a user seemingly so interested in the topic, to the point where you have "nosebreather" in your title, you literally know nothing about it.

You don't even know what forward or downward growth is.
alright, listen. it's a bit harder to tell in cases like hers, the fact that she's very forward grown and her gonial angle is very good may be a little confusing. the main thing that you need to keep in mind is that the larger your bones, the less downward growth is required to give you a long midface. people with larger bones (which certainly includes her) also have larger maxillas, which means that their maxillas are also longer. when a longer object is downward tilted it takes up more vertical space than a shorter object with the same tilt would.
Unbenannt

m is the maxilla, h is the height of the vertical space in the face which it takes up, the part which is added to the midface. See how the longer maxilla (m + M) creates a longer H even though they're both at the exact same angel? that's what I mean. her downward growth is exaggerated by her big maxilla, but the downward growth is there.
that being said, her downward growth is by no means bad. that's why she has features like an acute gonial angle, or a sloped nose. but it could be improved. I'd even say it's her worst feature, but that doesn't say much since all her other features are so good.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
    Unbenannt.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6402
@Fuckmachine what?

alright, listen. it's a bit harder to tell in cases like hers, the fact that she's very forward grown and her gonial angle is very good may be a little confusing. the main thing that you need to keep in mind is that the larger your bones, the less downward growth is required to give you a long midface. people with larger bones (which certainly includes her) also have larger maxillas, which means that their maxillas are also longer. when a longer object is downward tilted it takes up more vertical space than a shorter object with the same tilt would.
View attachment 815337
m is the maxilla, h is the height of the vertical space in the face which it takes up, the part which is added to the midface. See how the longer maxilla (m + M) creates a longer H even though they're both at the exact same angel? that's what I mean. her downward growth is exaggerated by her big maxilla, but the downward growth is there.
that being said, her downward growth is by no means bad. that's why she has features like an acute gonial angle, or a sloped nose. but it could be improved. I'd even say it's her worst feature, but that doesn't say much since all her other features are so good.
Mate, your reasoning is exactly the point I'm trying to make. She naturally has a taller skull, therefore a longer midface.

The fact that her occlusal plane is visibly good, she has a low mandibular angle (I don't say gonial angle because gonion itself means angle, and it just sounds odd to repeat the word in English again, most literature I've seen uses mandibular angle).

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Mate, your reasoning is exactly the point I'm trying to make. She naturally has a taller skull, therefore a longer midface.

The fact that her occlusal plane is visibly good, she has a low mandibular angle (I don't say gonial angle because gonion itself means angle, and it just sounds odd to repeat the word in English again, most literature I've seen uses mandibular angle).
Fuck, replied prematurely, the fact that she has a good occlusal plane means she isn't downward grown.

• +1

there's no "natural taller skull". the fact that her occlusal plane is good means she isn't THAT downward grown. i explained everything in my post before. also, gonion, by all definitions i've seen, refers to the point where the mandible and the ramus meet. that's why the term "gonial angle" is used.

• Ugh..
also, gonion, by all definitions i've seen, refers to the point where the mandible and the ramus meet. that's why the term "gonial angle" is used.
gonion is angle is Greek, I'm just being pedantic over semantics, ignore it
there's no "natural taller skull". the fact that her occlusal plane is good means she isn't THAT downward grown. i explained everything in my post before.
You're telling me you haven't seen people with worse forward growth with shorter midfaces than her?

For instance it's well documented taller people have longer midfaces, even though we know taller people have just as much capability to be forward grown.

Even if I take myself as an example, I have a mandibular angle around 115, give or take like 5 degrees, and Anja's is visibly less than that, yet I have a more compact midface ratio, around 1.1 in most photos taken at arm's length, while her's is around 0.95-1.

• +1
For instance it's well documented taller people have longer midfaces, even though we know taller people have just as much capability to be forward grown.
guess why that is

• Ugh..
guess why that is
because their maxillary height is greater

where are you going with this?

If her maxilla rotated CCW any further she'd have short face syndrome jfl

• +1
because their maxillary height is greater

where are you going with this?

If her maxilla rotated CCW any further she'd have short face syndrome jfl
it's not just maxillary height. when you give more hgh to your bones (or however exactly this works, you know what i mean) then they don't just grow into 1 dimension, they grow into all directions, not just in height. it's the same thing that i've explained before with the girl in the OP. bigger bones > longer maxilla > exaggerated downward growth. if the difference in maxillary height was the sole reason for this phenomenon then there would be no tall people with short midfaces, do you see that?

• Ugh..
it's not just maxillary height. when you give more hgh to your bones (or however exactly this works, you know what i mean) then they don't just grow into 1 dimension, they grow into all directions, not just in height. it's the same thing that i've explained before with the girl in the OP. bigger bones > longer maxilla > exaggerated downward growth. if the difference in maxillary height was the sole reason for this phenomenon then there would be no tall people with short midfaces, do you see that?
But it's possible for tall people to have small skulls too. It's just that they generally have bigger ones with longer midfaces. A shorter version of themselves would have a shorter midface.

Regardless, my point is that she's not downward grown by any means. First off, her midface ratio is 0.95-1, which is by no means long. Secondly, the fact that she has a perfect mandibular angle itself means that if her maxilla rotated further, and her jaw followed, then she'd legit develop SFS.

With healthy occlusion, the mandibular angle is the good way to determine downward growth.

• +1
  • Ugh..
well my point is it can't because she's not downward grown jfl

whatever, end thread idc
no wait, one more thing that just came to my mind. it is possible to have bad downward growth but not so bad rotation of the maxilla, i talked about this with copemaxxing yesterday.
this is not the best illustration but i hope you see what i mean

this is that downward growth gif:
1548770546 gif 1

now if you take the maxilla of the downward grown side profile and just rotate it in its place you get something like this:

Unbenannt

the lower jaw should be rotated as well obviously but i was too lazy. i believe that this effect can certainly take place, especially in people with very strong jaws, such as hers. do you see how the now rotated maxilla differs from the nosebreather side profile in the original gif? the maxilla is set further back and it's a bit lower. so downward growth can exist even though the occlusal plane seems fine. what do you think?

• Ugh..