RATE AESTHETIC TRANNY-LOOKING WOMAN

no wait, one more thing that just came to my mind. it is possible to have bad downward growth but not so bad rotation of the maxilla, i talked about this with copemaxxing yesterday.
this is not the best illustration but i hope you see what i mean

this is that downward growth gif:
View attachment 815500

now if you take the maxilla of the downward grown side profile and just rotate it in its place you get something like this:

View attachment 815521
the lower jaw should be rotated as well obviously but i was too lazy. i believe that this effect can certainly take place, especially in people with very strong jaws, such as hers. do you see how the now rotated maxilla differs from the nosebreather side profile in the original gif? the maxilla is set further back and it's a bit lower. so downward growth can exist even though the occlusal plane seems fine. what do you think?
If I understood you correctly, you're attempting to illustrate a CCW rotated maxilla without superimposing it on the forward grown profile of the original gif. The thing is, this is still the same effect because, for it to work like that, the distance b/w the anterior and posterior maxilla would have to be less (so smaller skull and bones).

When the maxilla rotates CCW, it's not just like the handles of a clock, it changes the other bones too. The saddle angle changes as the maxilla articulates with the frontal and ethmoid bones too, pushing both jaws, well, forward, which isn't illustrated in your diagram, when, in reality it would move forward.

Essentially I'm saying it's not possible for the maxilla to rotate without being pushed forward, of course, until a point where it rotates so much that you lose f/w growth, people with SFS for instance.

This is if my understanding of the facial working is correct. I'm not denying a possibility that I'm entirely wrong jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
If I understood you correctly, you're attempting to illustrate a CCW rotated maxilla without superimposing it on the forward grown profile of the original gif. The thing is, this is still the same effect because, for it to work like that, the distance b/w the anterior and posterior maxilla would have to be less (so smaller skull and bones).

When the maxilla rotates CCW, it's not just like the handles of a clock, it changes the other bones too. The saddle angle changes as the maxilla articulates with the frontal and ethmoid bones too, pushing both jaws, well, forward, which isn't illustrated in your diagram, when, in reality it would move forward.

Essentially I'm saying it's not possible for the maxilla to rotate without being pushed forward, of course, until a point where it rotates so much that you lose f/w growth, people with SFS for instance.

This is if my understanding of the facial working is correct. I'm not denying a possibility that I'm entirely wrong jfl.
it will be pushed forward too, that's practically unavoidable, but i think that it will be rotated more than it will be pushed forward, in a sense. with enough force the transformation of the maxilla doesn't have to follow a certain pattern. i think you can see this phenomenon in elderly people with strong jaws, where the face has gotten very downward grown yet the jaw has made sure to rotate it back little by little. of course these faces are going to be shorter on avergae too, but they won't have too much forward growth. but i'm not completely sure either. i don't care enough about this stuff to worry about all these little details.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Ocelot
it will be pushed forward too, that's practically unavoidable, but i think that it will be rotated more than it will be pushed forward, in a sense. with enough force the transformation of the maxilla doesn't have to follow a certain pattern. i think you can see this phenomenon in elderly people with strong jaws, where the face has gotten very downward grown yet the jaw has made sure to rotate it back little by little. of course these faces are going to be shorter on avergae too, but they won't have too much forward growth. but i'm not completely sure either. i don't care enough about this stuff to worry about all these little details.
tbh

also idk

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and AutisticBeaner
so over it's uncomprehensible

Beautiful eye area and forward growth sadly ruined by tranny midface length

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Sikkunt23
Looks more masculine than 70% of men.

6/10 with beautiful eyes

Damn if she's not a tranny then that's 7.5psl

Can someone prove she's not a tranny? I haven't seen a foid with such a top tier skull yet