• Normie

• HTN

• Tyronelite

• Tyrone

Results are only viewable after voting.
Racky

Racky

Diamond
Rate this gymmaxxed blackcel. What’s his PSL?

What is the main cause for his inceldom? He has been complaining about it on Reddit over a year

He is 5'10 living in "Huntsville" in Alabama. Maybe he is a locationcel? He mostly posts on r/ugly, r/virgin, r/malegrooming, rateme and hair loss subs.

He rates himself a 4/10 at best :
258DE43D AE84 420A AC1E F75D2A7E41DD

He believes gymceling is cope and makes you look more low trust :
33D9F54C E236 4E53 8E11 833B964D67AE

8436D221 7F66 4BA1 938D 64407F537D02

47EEABC7 C1A5 47E0 9BD5 1B29FD6203FA

Hair is life :
E0797835 0DD4 485F 8759 A2CB8988D925

He rejects the high black SMV theory :
19DC2BBB 6554 4636 B5ED BBAD5E685AF4

7EF33812 E8D5 4102 9E22 6D80507EEB03

Beauty is objective :
1AAD6247 61F0 4BCD 858F 82D694B5EC79

He got a few surgeries. A jaw filler and an hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 18804 and Xangsane
His face looks bloated and is also sagging

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Absolutely brutal

• So Sad
8/10 physiqye but face is bad, and he is clearly not nt

• +1
Normie but body haloed so above average smv

• +1
He is too dark to benefit from black halo

• Hmm...
Brutal

• So Sad
4.5PSL

• +1
JBW is legit, everyone pays the ethnic tax

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Racky
Why are reddit cucks like this?
4CF690D7 DCDC 48A8 A18F FD65EDB309D9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
Could be locationcel. Sometimes all you need is a change of scenery

• +1
BBC’s me

• Hmm...
I don't understand why is his face soo bloated

• Hmm...
His face is completely assymetric and boneless
Nothing striking
Uncle at the bbq pheno
Egg head

If you were a girl would u fuck him? The answer is absolutely not

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and Racky

• +1
Reactions: xanny and Racky
He is too dark to benefit from black halo
most black people are that dark or darker, don't let the media fool you into thinking every black guy is will smith coloured

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Racky and Deleted member 18840
His face is completely assymetric and boneless
Nothing striking
Uncle at the bbq pheno
Egg head

If you were a girl would u fuck him? The answer is absolutely not
He isn't ugly at all though. and he def isn't boneless.

He is HTN range with BBC halo. DK why he doesn't slay. Could just be his location.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FrameMogger, Anchor_Ship, mazzi and 2 others
Failos: Skin black, phenotype shit.

If he had light brown skin he would be slaying

He is HTN range with BBC halo. DK why he doesn't slay. Could just be his location.

I disagree with everything

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I disagree with everything
Dude isn't ugly. He is gymcelled. And has BBC halo working in his favor.

Obviously, he is not a tyrone but he isn't incel due to looks.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi

He's a Tyrone irl. Seen guys uglier than him slay who are black. Probably just soy gamer attitude irl.

He's a Tyrone irl. Seen guys uglier than him slay who are black. Probably just soy gamer attitude irl.
Yeah. Just look at this pic:

People here calling him an invisible nigger are retarded.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Growth Plate and mazzi
He is not a tyrone. That would be these dudes:

• JFL
Reactions: toptrunk
Only the first guy there is a Tyrone. The other guy would be a nerd with an aesthetic face.

He's a Tyrone IRL if you count his body and such.
Nerd with an aesthetic face? Dude has insane appeal. Run a tinder experiment with his pics.

Dude isn't ugly. He is gymcelled. And has BBC halo working in his favor.

Obviously, he is not a tyrone but he isn't incel due to looks.

DCB49EE0 9D0A 499F A739 224EF68D597F

He’s not “ugly” but his head shape and assymetric face is below average. He actually looks fairly decent when I cover up everything below his eyes.

He needs 3d planning bimax to shorten midface and make his chin symmetrical. I hate when everyone gaslights with muh bbc when the guy literally is telling you he gets NOTHING on tinder or anywhere else.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Racky and Growth Plate
View attachment 1693251

He’s not “ugly” but his head shape and assymetric face is below average. He actually looks fairly decent when I cover up everything below his eyes.

He needs 3d planning bimax to shorten midface and make his chin symmetrical. I hate when everyone gaslights with muh bbc when the guy literally is telling you he gets NOTHING on tinder or anywhere else.
He looks too ogre that’s literally it. He needs to take estrogen and get peanut skull surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Growth Plate and Deleted member 16834
Normie tbh but hard to believe he had jaw filler his jaw looks trash

View attachment 1693251

Bimax can't shorten midface and his asymmetries aren't that severe. It's a close up photo so the distortion is gonna make his midface look longer than IRL. Use this pic for reference:

He doesn't have a long midface. He just has a very bloated face for some reason. IDK why.

But even then, it doesn't make sense why he gets absolutely nothing with his body. I mean. It's like top 1%. And his face is not repulsive at all. He is a normie level black guy.

he has a really good eye area. Dude needs to get rid of his bloated cheeks. maybe do some mewing for more defined cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
He looks too ogre that’s literally it. He needs to take estrogen and get peanut skull surgery.

Unironically needs to change literally everything on his face

1AF54B9D 69A5 414F B47C DB34240884B8
CC16211C 077E 47A1 B2A0 224184DA9C1B

Eyebrow tilt
Drop the pig nose
Make the nose narrower
Change lip assymetry
Liposuction
Bimax with genio to shorten midface to make it symmetrical.

The worst offender is definitely facial assymetry and how high and fat his nose is.

Currently it’s completely over as far as generic appeal or niche appeal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
He has a great hairline, top 5% physique, and facially is acceptable, but is still incel? That should say something how picky women are.

• +1
ugly nigger 2/10, next

chadlite, next

Yeah. Just look at this pic:

View attachment 1693239

People here calling him an invisible nigger are retarded.

Show that pic to 100 black women and see how many times they flat out say “eww”

Again curry’s should refrain from talking about bbc halo. Unless u live in the west u don’t know what that means besides jerking off to blacked .com

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
Unironically needs to change literally everything on his face

View attachment 1693281View attachment 1693280

Eyebrow tilt
Cope. His eyebrows are good.
Drop the pig nose
He's black dude. It fits his pheno
Make the nose narrower
Perphaps.
Change lip assymetry
True.
Liposuction
Def this.
Bimax with genio to shorten midface to make it symmetrical.
No need for bimax. Genio might help but could make him look worse.
Currently it’s completely over as far as generic appeal or niche appeal
Def not. He is normie range with a very good physique. He def has appeal.

Cope. His eyebrows are good.

He's black dude. It fits his pheno

Perphaps.

True.

Def this.

No need for bimax. Genio might help but could make him look worse.

Def not. He is normie range with a very good physique. He def has appeal.

It doesn’t fit shit. All attractive black guys beer towards Caucasian forward growth pattern with good nasal prominence. His face insantlt looks better when there isn’t 10 miles of philtrum between his nose and lips.

U can’t have any harmony unless u address the high pig nose.

The eyebrow tilt is shitty. Makes him look like the Tasmanian devil or the ugly dyke from shrek.ugly brute unapproachable appearance and his eyes look way more balanced and approached just from subtle tilt change.

Why are you so black and white, have u not learned nuance? Muh bimax isn’t everything. There are multiple things that need to be addressed on his face unless he wants to continue on with his incel life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and Racky
No wonder he hates himself
He’s from fucking ALABAMA as a BLACK DUDE
Poor guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
@blackgriffin_1

Looks too ogre. Being genuinely too muscular as a black guy is a falio as you are already perceived as hyper masculine. He should skinnymaxx and nerdmaxx like me

• Hmm...
Could be locationcel. Sometimes all you need is a change of scenery

View attachment 1693251

Lol even with my original face I did better than this dude on tinder. And his nose is fine. Black dudes need a nose to face width ratio of like 2.7-3 and it fits the phenotype. I don't even know about face liposuction. Isn't that just reckless since you don't know which fat pads to suck up and because you need a decent amount of fat pads to actually look good and there's no way to really measure this.
His eyebrow shape is quite good. It's positively tilted. He just doesn't have those sharp supras so it appears rounded af despite being having a great angle. Oh and he looks even more wonky with your edit lol

• Hmm...
Bimax can't shorten midface and his asymmetries aren't that severe. It's a close up photo so the distortion is gonna make his midface look longer than IRL. Use this pic for reference:

View attachment 1693264

He doesn't have a long midface. He just has a very bloated face for some reason. IDK why.

But even then, it doesn't make sense why he gets absolutely nothing with his body. I mean. It's like top 1%. And his face is not repulsive at all. He is a normie level black guy.
He really doesn't look like he needs bimax. He looks like his phenotype is just completely fucked lmao. Bimax won't save his retarded phenotype lol. Phenotype is everything. it's the reason why girls aren't fucking dogs (well...) just because they have good forward growth or a good eye color or a great jawline.

• Hmm...
Looks too ogre. Being genuinely too muscular as a black guy is a falio as you are already perceived as hyper masculine. He should skinnymaxx and nerdmaxx like me
With black women that physique is not a failo I'll tell you that. It's just his retarded face.

With black women that physique is not a failo I'll tell you that. It's just his retarded face.
Perhaps. Looks too stocky, even though he is 6”2 I couldn’t tell cos of his muscles. He should lean out

Perhaps. Looks too stocky, even though he is 6”2 I couldn’t tell cos of his muscles. He should lean out
Lol if he had a 6/10 face with the body he would be a slayer. Height with the body is a gigantic halo but he's drastically fucking ugly. If you're not already easily pulling loads of normie girls with that you have a sub 5 face

Lol if he had a 6/10 face with the body he would be a slayer. Height with the body is a gigantic halo but he's drastically fucking ugly. If you're not already easily pulling loads of normie girls with that you have a sub 5 face
Damn your a big hater mate. Cheer up a bit

He really doesn't look like he needs bimax. He looks like his phenotype is just completely fucked lmao. Bimax won't save his retarded phenotype lol. Phenotype is everything. it's the reason why girls aren't fucking dogs (well...) just because they have good forward growth or a good eye color or a great jawline.
Don't see how his pheno is really a failo tbh. It's a typical african american pheno.