Rate black gymcel

What is he?

• Sub5

• Normie

• HTN

• Tyronelite

• Tyrone

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't see how his pheno is really a failo tbh. It's a typical african american pheno.
Lol na his cheekbones are too wide, his jaw doesn't make any sense. His entire face shape is literally retarded. Google "attractive darkskin men" does a single one of them have a face shape anything close to his? To a non black looking on the outside in he probably looks like the average normal ugly black dude but I'm telling you I've never seen a black dude with this kind of face shape. He must have some sort of admixture doing this to him

I'm not a hater, he just looks worse than people think
Drastically ugly. C'mon dude. He looks good to me tbh. But maybe you are right. IDK

It could just be his vibe you know? I can see him being LTN but any lower is just plain ridiculous. He is not ugly at all.

Lol na his cheekbones are too wide, his jaw doesn't make any sense. His entire face shape is literally retarded. Google "attractive darkskin men" does a single one of them have a face shape anything close to his? To a non black looking on the outside in he probably looks like the average normal ugly black dude but I'm telling you I've never seen a black dude with this kind of face shape. He must have some sort of admixture doing this to him
Nah. I have seen a lot of black guys on IRL. He mogs tf out of like 90% of them, especially his physique.

Drastically ugly. C'mon dude. He looks good to me tbh. But maybe you are right. IDK

It could just be his vibe you know? I can see him being LTN but any lower is just plain ridiculous. He is not ugly at all.
By drastically I mean Ltn (3-4)

Nah. I have seen a lot of black guys on IRL. He mogs tf out of like 90% of them, especially his physique.
If he did he wouldn't be an incel. If you saw my before pics you'd think he'd mog me but obviously he doesn't since I never had struggled like him on tinder even with a nose that literally took up my whole face

BTW is this guy mixed:

I mean he looks black like you but his features are different from yours.

Are you mixed or 100% black? Or maybe like 10% european or something?

If he did he wouldn't be an incel. If you saw my before pics you'd think he'd mog me but obviously he doesn't since I never had struggled like him on tinder even with a nose that literally took up my whole face
The thing is your nose was fucking huge but the rest of your face was decent. But the thing with blacks is that they can get away with a wider nose so and maybe your nose didn't stand out that much IRL as it does in pictures/videos.

I guess you were MTN range and he is LTN? But IDK. It's kinda hard to rate blacks.

No wonder he hates himself
He’s from fucking ALABAMA as a BLACK DUDE
Poor guy
Locationpill tbh. These guys are overanalysing things and calling him a truecel. There is nothing wrong with his looks tbh.

He fits quite a niche, will probably attract women who are also very into fitness probably even bodybuilding
gymcelling is always good :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Name falio, if he was named Sosa he’d pull Shaniqua

He looks like Bruce from Finding Nemo

• JFL
over for ninjaturlecells

• JFL
Unironically needs to change literally everything on his face

View attachment 1693281View attachment 1693280

Eyebrow tilt
Drop the pig nose
Make the nose narrower
Change lip assymetry
Liposuction
Bimax with genio to shorten midface to make it symmetrical.

The worst offender is definitely facial assymetry and how high and fat his nose is.

Currently it’s completely over as far as generic appeal or niche appeal
How would he shorten the midface (lefort w ccw) or how would he fix his FLAT short nasal bridge and insanely long philtrum

(lip lift, implants) all of these camofluages on poor facial growth. He looks very fucking downward grown

His nose is a huge falo, it's flat fat wide short nasal bridge, has nasal guttering, 404 nasion and nasal bridge, weak glabella

HOW Would you recommend he go about fixing this?

Show that pic to 100 black women and see how many times they flat out say “eww”

Again curry’s should refrain from talking about bbc halo. Unless u live in the west u don’t know what that means besides jerking off to blacked .com
JFL'D This but 100%, many people just arent in tune with reality.

View attachment 1693251

He’s not “ugly” but his head shape and assymetric face is below average. He actually looks fairly decent when I cover up everything below his eyes.

He needs 3d planning bimax to shorten midface and make his chin symmetrical. I hate when everyone gaslights with muh bbc when the guy literally is telling you he gets NOTHING on tinder or anywhere else.
Anything else you'd recommend? his skull shape and facial adiposity is killing him as well

• Woah
Normie tbh but hard to believe he had jaw filler his jaw looks trash
He got a derma filler to fix an asymmetry more so than to significantly alter the shape of his jaw

bro why do posts about me get more feedback and attention than posts i make myself?

• +1
Rate this gymmaxxed blackcel. What’s his PSL?

What is the main cause for his inceldom? He has been complaining about it on Reddit over a year

He is 5'10 living in "Huntsville" in Alabama. Maybe he is a locationcel? He mostly posts on r/ugly, r/virgin, r/malegrooming, rateme and hair loss subs.

He rates himself a 4/10 at best :
View attachment 1669484
He believes gymceling is cope and makes you look more low trust :
View attachment 1669486
View attachment 1669487
View attachment 1669485
Hair is life :
View attachment 1669488
He rejects the high black SMV theory :
View attachment 1669490
View attachment 1669491
Beauty is objective :
View attachment 1669489

He got a few surgeries. A jaw filler and an hair transplant.

i got two hair transplants

• +1
He should try a facelift

• +1
Noticed that he has skin decoloration like Indians do
It's very unattractive

im full African black, i don't have any other race in me.

do you think with enough surgery i could get up to a 5 in looks?

bro why do posts about me get more feedback and attention than posts i make myself?
Yeah I shouldn’t have made that thread I didn’t know you made one att.
maybe because I put more details and pics from your Reddit account.
what does PSL stand for?

Locationcell. He lives in the Jim Crow south

• +1
He’s ugly/weird looking

/thread

• So Sad
Only reason why someone wouldn’t get laid

• Hmm...
View attachment 1669486
View attachment 1669487
View attachment 1669485
He can get sex appeal. But it does make him more intimidating since the stereotype that all blacks are dangerous thugs.
Brutal, he doesn't look intimidating enough to pull of the bald look
View attachment 1669490
View attachment 1669491
They only have the bbc stereotype. I don't see how blacks mog exotic lightskin arabs/mullato/latin in face and smv? Maybe in cucked usa with all of that soy in the air :lul: and brainwashed by muh white guilt girls. In the rest of the world it's completely different

• Hmm...
Rate this gymmaxxed blackcel. What’s his PSL?

What is the main cause for his inceldom? He has been complaining about it on Reddit over a year

He is 5'10 living in "Huntsville" in Alabama. Maybe he is a locationcel? He mostly posts on r/ugly, r/virgin, r/malegrooming, rateme and hair loss subs.

He rates himself a 4/10 at best :
View attachment 1669484
View attachment 1669486
View attachment 1669487
View attachment 1669485
Hair is life :
View attachment 1669488
View attachment 1669490
View attachment 1669491
Beauty is objective :
View attachment 1669489

He got a few surgeries. A jaw filler and an hair transplant.

@whiteissuperior this is the gymcelled black dude who claims he's incel or struggles with women

• +1
His wide cheekbones ruin his face

• +1
@whiteissuperior this is the gymcelled black dude who claims he's incel or struggles with women
face is still king even for blacks and hes normie at best in the face. Maybe if he debloats and gets jaw implants

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Looks234, fogdart and 1 other person
he still should be seeing some success tho. If a guy like this sees nothing then its completely over for my waxing gibbous head

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, fogdart and Racky
face is still king even for blacks and hes normie at best in the face. Maybe if he debloats and gets jaw implants
White copers on this site say all blacks need are height and gymcelled body. Muh BBC halo. These white incels can’t rate blacks so they think Tyrones who slay are normies

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, whiteissuperior, Racky and 1 other person
White copers on this site say all blacks need are height and gymcelled body. Muh BBC halo. These white incels can’t rate blacks so they think Tyrones who slay are normies
Case in point :
B2E2BAF4 79AA 415E 8964 96BB720F1F47

strong out group effect.
Never take those "but I know ugly blacks who slay!" anecdotes here seriously. Those guys are not used to black faces and they are alien to them, so automatically a lot become "ugly" or "average".

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and fogdart