Rate Gigatall Friend (18M, 6'8 or 6'9)

I see a lot of tall indians these days now.

Yet when i try telling people in the cyborg4life limb lengthening server that the average zoomer height in india is 6’3 they mute me for a fucking week

chad legit suifuel @BongMog

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
What does suifuel or chad legit mean? Are you saying he's a legit chad globally and in asia or just asia?
learn to read english stupid curry

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and nigkook
I see a lot of tall indians these days now.

Yet when i try telling people in the cyborg4life limb lengthening server that the average zoomer height in india is 6’3 they mute me for a fucking week
Not really. I am 6'1 and in my HS I am the second tallest. He is just a abnormal giant 6'8, most indians here are 5'7-5'8.5 and these are the rich, well fed indians with meat and beef.

Even if LTN, being over 6'4 can give you a halo. of course its not an infinite increase. but the good thing is, he's not LTN. He's practically living the chad life.
I literally see him IRL everyday and how girls interacts with him. He gets all the girls who enjoy him for his height/status/money but none of the girls who want attractiveness. His height and money and status pull indeed a lot of girls but Chad status is absurd. He is chad in india? yeah i'd say so, I am easily chad in india too, however globally, he would be HTN+ and I am chadlite.
Show face

Not really. I am 6'1 and in my HS I am the second tallest. He is just a abnormal giant 6'8, most indians here are 5'7-5'8.5 and these are the rich, well fed indians with meat and beef.
I wonder how tall his parents are

ok, he mogs you brutally btw. he's easy chadlite+ anywhere in the world, chad in india obviously.
No, ik he doesn't. Our school girls a year or ish ago made a chart for boys Tier, there was only one guy at S (me). I don't mind being heightmogged by 6'8 or 6'9 as that's like giant height vs normal tall height.

No, ik he doesn't. Our school girls a year or ish ago made a chart for boys Tier, there was only one guy at S (me). I don't mind being heightmogged by 6'8 or 6'9 as that's like giant height vs normal tall height.
its cz ur white dumbass. white guys in my school in india got thirsted on like crazy but then reality hits when they go back to the west. you're both htn facially, he mogs you by a bit still. including height its a complete mismatch tho

Also here is him with Danush, a super famous indian actor's kid if you don't believe the bros a billionare. He hangsout w the richest and ofcourse his 18th birthday thing was a height chart ffs.

its cz ur white dumbass. white guys in my school in india got thirsted on like crazy but then reality hits when they go back to the west. you're both htn facially, he mogs you by a bit still. including height its a complete mismatch tho
Bro do you think i go to a all indian school or what, indian population is 5% in my school.... lmao it's an american school.

• JFL
Also no, in reddit i was rated 9 and 10's and he got rated mainly 7's and 8's, so if we switch this to blackpill terms I should be a level above him.

by citizenship maybe ethnically i seriously doubt that
You don't have to. I literally go to the school myself, I know everyone. It's 20% french, 5-8% indian, 5% swedish, 40% korean and rest are mix of other countries ig.

• JFL
You don't have to. I literally go to the school myself, I know everyone. It's 20% french, 5-8% indian, 5% swedish, 40% korean and rest are mix of other countries ig.
stop the cap, i know your school and despite statpadding with koreans indians are still eaily one of the largest demographics there. also koreans are worse than indians with the white worship so my point still stands

stop the cap, i know your school and despite statpadding with koreans indians are still eaily one of the largest demographics there. also koreans are worse than indians with the white worship so my point still stands
You don't know my school. Man how old even are you to be on this looksmaxx app. Go get yourself a wife and kids and be happy, this place is not good for ur mental health. What would i even get from lying bro, just accept reality and chill.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and forevermirin
You don't know my school. Man how old even are you to be on this looksmaxx app. Go get yourself a wife and kids and be happy, this place is not good for ur mental health. What would i even get from lying bro, just accept reality and chill.
telling me to go get a wife because you cant accept your buddy mogs you jfl

telling me to go get a wife because you cant accept your buddy mogs you jfl
No it's because I know he doesn't, I am a realist unlike you my guy. Everyone knows I mog him, literally everyone has accepted that fact in my school. In parties people when they r drunk say it, people simp hard, every man is into me. Yes I am not extremely attractive but I am tall, jacked and hot. I have never been mogged irl, height mog sure but visually never.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and lightskinbengali
If that is you come to Delhi we'll
Party hard in ggn @forevermirin
Bro you live so far away lmao... Maybe on a school trip possibly on my basketball tournament

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and lightskinbengali
How the fuck is he ltn, even facially I’d say he’s clearly MTN combined with that height he’s chadlite anywhere on planet earth. Muhh dating apps don’t mean shit when you have such a rare feature.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and forevermirin
How the fuck is he ltn, even facially I’d say he’s clearly MTN combined with that height he’s chadlite anywhere on planet earth. Muhh dating apps don’t mean shit when you have such a rare feature.
Cumskins start coping whenever an ethnic mogs them to suicide

• +1
Reactions: plukee and lightskinbengali
Hold up, what? There are international schools in India and ppl actually study there? Weird to think you voluntarily go there

Ik, i'd say HTN+ to near chadlite in global and easy chadlite in india and possibly even weak chad as he gets older as his skin will glow and idk facial wise more mature and masculine?

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Looks like dubai amirite?

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Def not states or uk , or mumbai has improved a lot can't tell

Ik, i'd say HTN+ to near chadlite in global and easy chadlite in india and possibly even weak chad as he gets older as his skin will glow and idk facial wise more mature and masculine?
Shit if I was him I’d constantly bulk, his tdee must be insanely high.

Hold up, what? There are international schools in India and ppl actually study there? Weird to think you voluntarily go there
My dad bought a company here and was like do you wanna come with me to study the last 2 yrs of highschool and i said yeah cuz bfr this i was in turkey, bfr that russia (thank god i left bfr this ukraine shit happened but moscow is a banger city) and bfr that france so it's nice opportunity to travel but yeah it's not great here, i cant eat beef or steak... The butter chicken and tandoori is OK and murgh malai kebab is nice tho. Otherwise you cant bike on the street or you'll die, cows are everywhere lmao it's an intersting life experience tho.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BongMog, forevermirin and Infinite
My dad bought a company here and was like do you wanna come with me to study the last 2 yrs of highschool and i said yeah cuz bfr this i was in turkey, bfr that russia (thank god i left bfr this ukraine shit happened but moscow is a banger city) and bfr that france so it's nice opportunity to travel but yeah it's not great here, i cant eat beef or steak... The butter chicken and tandoori is OK and murgh malai kebab is nice tho. Otherwise you cant bike on the street or you'll die, cows are everywhere lmao it's an intersting life experience tho.
Damn, I can understand that. What I didn't know was international schools existed in India you know?
Anyways dude, you both mog, so no point asking for more in this site

is english not your native language?
No I am turkish/russian but I take english as a first language in school meaning i am fluent but i am also autistic and need to neurotypical max according to friends so i might confuse ur words.

• JFL
  • +1
Is that Dhanush son?

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog