Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 16515, justadude and 1 other person
U look like a guy i know who is unironically a retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, lightskinbengali and Htrtt
Thank god you're not in toronto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 21346 and gribsufer1
ipd is not that much of an issue if everything else of the eye area is perfect. just max it out. get max hooding, under eye support, etc.

@chaddyboi66 @Moggedbyevery1 Thoughts on this chap?

• Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 21278, Dystopian and 5 others
1636012950268-png.1390828

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, rand anon, Dystopian and 3 others
is it really as bad as his eye area? I think you're being a bit hyperbolic, with curtains and getting leaner my issue of having a low ipd will be resolved.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
Looks good, nice eye area.

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
Thank god you're not in toronto
There's lots of male ethnic subhumans in Toronto, so he'd fit right in.

But you're right, this guy wouldn't even get curry women.

In Toronto, curry women want bbc or bwc. Ethnic women would rather go for the white rotters on this forum than their smv ethnic equivalent.

I swear to God man... life in Toronto is realizing that the blackpill is the one and only prophecy that will always be true

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
There's lots of male ethnic subhumans in Toronto, so he'd fit right in.

But you're right, this guy wouldn't even get curry women.

In Toronto, curry women want bbc or bwc. Ethnic women would rather go for the white rotters on this forum than their smv ethnic equivalent.

I swear to God man... life in Toronto is realizing that the blackpill is the one and only prophecy that will always be true
Jfl you don't even know my height, dick size, age (16), or what my face fully looks like and you assume I'm a subhuman right of the bat. For rich curries there's always arranged marriages at the end of the road, not only that but I'm lightskinned which increases appeal to astronomical levels. I've also barely even begun to softmaxx, since I have money I can get surgeries later down the road. Even if I just focused on ntmaxxing I could get somewhere.

Jfl you don't even know my height, dick size, age (16), or what my face fully looks like and you assume I'm a subhuman right of the bat. For rich curries there's always arranged marriages at the end of the road, not only that but I'm lightskinned which increases appeal to astronomical levels. I've also barely even begun to softmaxx, since I have money I can get surgeries later down the road. Even if I just focused on ntmaxxing I could get somewhere.
Bro, gtfo off of this forum right now if you actually believe in arranged marriages.

You're literally an adolescent. Life has not kicked your ass enough yet, and you haven't fully swallowed the blackpill.

You're not a light skinned curry. By no means are you even on the lighter end of the south asian spectrum JFL.

I don't know why you call yourself a lightskin bengali, when you'd be considered average skintone in most of the Indian subcontinent.

Fact of the matter is, all the stuff you mentioned above does not matter, if you live in an area where curries are looked down on (pretty much everywhere in the world tbh lol).

There are tyrones, Chads, Rodriguez's, and Chang's that have infinitely more SMV than you do.

You know what, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's just say that you are a 8/10 facially (highly doubt it, but we'll go with that). You literally have the same smv as a 4/10 white kid who's 6'2.
The average white and black zoomer is 6 feet on average.
Why the hell do you think so many rich, jacked, tall, and famous black athletes settle down with mtb's - htb's?

Race is the ultimate deciding factor, and many studies point out that it's even more important than height (and significantly so).

Look at punjabis. They're tall and pretty robust. To an extent, alot of them do fit western beauty standards, and I have almost never seen a Punjabi dude with a white chick in Toronto, or any other race of woman for that matter. Literally Never. And they pursue other races alright lol. They just get rejected over and over and over again.

This is why indian women date out more than indian men, ESPECIALLY Punjabi women who were born and raised in the west, because theyre seen as more attractive compared to other curry women. I'm pakistani Punjabi btw.

You're 16, and I hope the best for you.

Having an arranged marriage, and having unattractive kids would do them a great disservice. They'll struggle and rot, in an increasingly more competitive and increasingly dimporphic world (on average, bengalis lack dimporphism). Good luck man, I'm not trying to play you down, I'm just telling you reality, the way it is. You'll hopefully see this in 5 years time (I'm 21), or MAYBE you have different experiences from me (which I hope you do, because that's even better)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, chaddyboi66, Zonar and 1 other person
If you're in Canada, then it's absolutely over if you want women of other races. Trudeau fucked curries over so incredibly hard, by importing millions of curries straight from the Ganges River.

Alot of the guys here are fucking retarded, and they don't realize that curries literally have the best shot in America. If I were you, I'd try to find a way to move to America. The best way would be to work there.

Anecdotally speaking, I received 30 matches in rural Alabama (22 white, 3 black, 5 latina), 17 in West Virginia (14 white, 3 black), and 18 in Houston (15 latinas and 3 white).

Rural America where the fucking KKK runs rampant and Trump country is where I had better luck than any place in Canada.

Mind you, I was terrorist-maxxed with a huge beard that was unkempt, and all my pictures were autism-tier.

For curries in the west, it's America or over. Srs.

• Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Bro, gtfo off of this forum right now if you actually believe in arranged marriages.

You're literally an adolescent. Life has not kicked your ass enough yet, and you haven't fully swallowed the blackpill.

You're not a light skinned curry. By no means are you even on the lighter end of the south asian spectrum JFL.

I don't know why you call yourself a lightskin bengali, when you'd be considered average skintone in most of the Indian subcontinent.

Fact of the matter is, all the stuff you mentioned above does not matter, if you live in an area where curries are looked down on (pretty much everywhere in the world tbh lol).

There are tyrones, Chads, Rodriguez's, and Chang's that have infinitely more SMV than you do.

You know what, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's just say that you are a 8/10 facially (highly doubt it, but we'll go with that). You literally have the same smv as a 4/10 white kid who's 6'2.
The average white and black zoomer is 6 feet on average.
Why the hell do you think so many rich, jacked, tall, and famous black athletes settle down with mtb's - htb's?

Race is the ultimate deciding factor, and many studies point out that it's even more important than height (and significantly so).

Look at punjabis. They're tall and pretty robust. To an extent, alot of them do fit western beauty standards, and I have almost never seen a Punjabi dude with a white chick in Toronto, or any other race of woman for that matter. Literally Never. And they pursue other races alright lol. They just get rejected over and over and over again.

This is why indian women date out more than indian men, ESPECIALLY Punjabi women who were born and raised in the west, because theyre seen as more attractive compared to other curry women. I'm pakistani Punjabi btw.

You're 16, and I hope the best for you.

Having an arranged marriage, and having unattractive kids would do them a great disservice. They'll struggle and rot, in an increasingly more competitive and increasingly dimporphic world (on average, bengalis lack dimporphism). Good luck man, I'm not trying to play you down, I'm just telling you reality, the way it is. You'll hopefully see this in 5 years time (I'm 21), or MAYBE you have different experiences from me (which I hope you do, because that's even better)
Nice effort post. First of all because I took a picture in shitty lighting does not necessarily mean I'm dark skinned.
20230116 205400
Skintone chart skin renews
I'm way lighterskinned than the avg south asian and can get even lighter. In the area that I live in most bengalis larp aren't effected that hard by the racepill, I'll give you an example of a mtn-htn bengali guy who has the skin color of a sub-saharan african but is ntmaxxed and is above average height, sure there were some jokes thrown around about his race in junior high but in highschool literally everybody considers him muslim first and even he gets iois from ethnic chicks and has a white gf. There's many more examples I could bring up like the guy that's short as fuck but is lightskinned and looks hispanic. Lastly I believe that even if arranged marriages aren't ideal you have to remember we have status and money halo in the west, it's a decent last resort. I still believe I have a ton of potential since I have so many resources currently, like I told you I haven't even softmaxxed much at at all, there's a ton of time on my hands.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Razeb, kranerman23123 and BrahminBoss
If you're in Canada, then it's absolutely over if you want women of other races. Trudeau fucked curries over so incredibly hard, by importing millions of curries straight from the Ganges River.

Alot of the guys here are fucking retarded, and they don't realize that curries literally have the best shot in America. If I were you, I'd try to find a way to move to America. The best way would be to work there.

Anecdotally speaking, I received 30 matches in rural Alabama (22 white, 3 black, 5 latina), 17 in West Virginia (14 white, 3 black), and 18 in Houston (15 latinas and 3 white).

Rural America where the fucking KKK runs rampant and Trump country is where I had better luck than any place in Canada.

Mind you, I was terrorist-maxxed with a huge beard that was unkempt, and all my pictures were autism-tier.

For curries in the west, it's America or over. Srs.
Lifefuel since I'm in America.

grow your hair more

Yeah and ur eyes shape
If I loosen up my facial muscles my eye looks more oval-ish also I think I can fix my ipd by leanmaxxing.

Btw, West Bengal or Bangladesh?

Mother's family migrated from West Bengal but my dad's Bangladeshi.
I see, I thought Bangladesh at first but then I saw your profile pic and thought maybe you were a West Bengali. There's another lightskinned Bengali on here @SecularIslamist. Cool dude.

I see, I thought Bangladesh at first but then I saw your profile pic and thought maybe you were a West Bengali. There's another lightskinned Bengali on here @SecularIslamist. Cool dude.
Has he ever posted his pics here?

Mother's family migrated from West Bengal but my dad's Bangladeshi.
West Bengal are you Hindu?

Most diaspora Bengalis are from Sylhet in my experience. Only the educated ones seem to be from other regions jfl.

Also you look young - like 15 jfl.

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Out loud wheezing at the fact that you have light skin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kranerman23123 and lightskinbengali
West Bengal are you Hindu?

Most diaspora Bengalis are from Sylhet in my experience. Only the educated ones seem to be from other regions jfl.
Nah not Hindu, my mother's family moved to bd a long time ago to acquire more land than they already had.

Late puberty mogs, I'm 5'10 and still growing at 16.
Mogger genes. We usually don't get taller than that..I'm assuming you're western born and raised.

I feel tall at 5'7-5'8 when I go back BD and average guy in villages are like 5'4 jfl.

Mogger genes. We usually don't get taller than that..I'm assuming you're western born and raised.

I feel tall at 5'7-5'8 when I go back BD and average guy in villages are like 5'4 jfl.
It was so weird to mog fully grown men at 15. I moved here at eight but I always ate a ton of protein and drank tons of milk. The weird thing is that I get my height from my father's side of the family who live in villages and don't eat much protein but still have heights over 5'10, they completely mog urbanites.

It was so weird to mog fully grown men at 15. I moved here at eight but I always ate a ton of protein and drank tons of milk. The weird thing is that I get my height from my father's side of the family who live in villages and don't eat much protein but still have heights over 5'10, they completely mog urbanites.
My mother is 4'11 and dad is 5'4. I ended up 5'7.5. Now it looks like I reached my potential however I was an insomniac and anorexic during teens hardly ate any protein or meat at all.

Weird thing is most of my uncles from my mother's side are 5'7-5'8 and she actually has a brother that's 6'0

reverse search tom cruise eye area

stop larping OP

reverse search tom cruise eye area

stop larping OP
Jfl why am I getting clowned on, I don't even have bug eyes or uee. I'll accept the title of being an ipdcel (for now) but I see people with worse eye areas in the ratings section everyday.

Jfl why am I getting clowned on, I don't even have bug eyes or uee. I'll accept the title of being an ipdcel (for now) but I see people with worse eye areas in the ratings section everyday.
@BrahminBoss jfl

Lifefuel since I'm in America.
Okay, there you go. This is the BIGGEST lifefuel ever. Now, my views on your dating and marriage prospections have changed.

From here, what you have to do is MONEYMAXX TF out of your life, social circle + social-skills maxx, fashion-maxx, and gymmaxx.

These are what you need until you get to 19. Straight up, only worry about this stuff for now. Trust me. If you need any surgeries, your parents will probably say no. So, there's no point in trying for now.

You have a chance to actually pull a decent looking woman of another race, assuming you're at least 5'10

Bro, for you, I reccomend that you soft-maxx for a couple of years. Start lifting weights, eating healthy, getting 10 hours of sleep, and study CS or Software Engineering. I'm saying CS or Software Engineering, because it'll help you get a 200k+ job the easiest, assuming you're actually willing to put in some work. The social life aspect can be fixed by joining a fraternity. When you join, be a cool guy that they wanna hang around, and have a personality. Study their values, and show real life examples of how you demonstrated those values. Tell them what you have to offer and what the fraternity can do for you as a man.

On top of that, fraternities open up unprecedented opportunities that normies and autists on this forum won't be able to understand.

You're still super young, and the world is your oyster at the age of 16.

You're in a very good position tbh.

Also, log out of this forum. There's like... 10% good content, but the other 90% is just venting from PSL autists.

Good luck mate, you'll definitely make it

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Okay, there you go. This is the BIGGEST lifefuel ever. Now, my views on your dating and marriage prospections have changed.

From here, what you have to do is MONEYMAXX TF out of your life, social circle + social-skills maxx, fashion-maxx, and gymmaxx.

These are what you need until you get to 19. Straight up, only worry about this stuff for now. Trust me. If you need any surgeries, your parents will probably say no. So, there's no point in trying for now.

You have a chance to actually pull a decent looking woman of another race, assuming you're at least 5'10

Bro, for you, I reccomend that you soft-maxx for a couple of years. Start lifting weights, eating healthy, getting 10 hours of sleep, and study CS or Software Engineering. I'm saying CS or Software Engineering, because it'll help you get a 200k+ job the easiest, assuming you're actually willing to put in some work. The social life aspect can be fixed by joining a fraternity. When you join, be a cool guy that they wanna hang around, and have a personality. Study their values, and show real life examples of how you demonstrated those values. Tell them what you have to offer and what the fraternity can do for you as a man.

On top of that, fraternities open up unprecedented opportunities that normies and autists on this forum won't be able to understand.

You're still super young, and the world is your oyster at the age of 16.

You're in a very good position tbh.

Also, log out of this forum. There's like... 10% good content, but the other 90% is just venting from PSL autists.

Good luck mate, you'll definitely make it
Thanks for the advice man, I found myself lurking and rotting a bit too much but I've got the "necessary" soft and hardmaxxes that I need lined up in order, from gym/skincare to implants which I'll do later in life. I'm not sure how I'll socialcirclemaxx in junior year since I lost the friend group I had, maybe once I'm gymmaxxed I could go for a sport and things will spiral from there. I noticed too that people use this forum as replacement for human interaction, I'm glad I stopped from getting entirely consumed by the blackpill. Wagmi.