• Gigastacy

• Stacy

• Stacylite

• I want to be different!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
2B4D38LJ3noNbwcukETrQ1DUiQt 245474 full 91378517ZAc1YfNW9mqlqNO1qN3EduCZQGLJnhduSwPpJ lc39STDSkB9whOJBZp8DcRmCJVp3DscomQwq66Xjx Erlw 5649149535 031436406c b Gettyimages 604574120 612x612

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 32485
Does she like to suck cock?

Shit taste

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mainstream, HeightPilledum, lookism and 2 others
I want to be different!!! (HTB) Though I can see the appeal.

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
I want to be different!!! (HTB) Though I can see the appeal.
interesting i saw her and thought theres no way shes real too perfect but that's kinda lifefuel about types and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
interesting i saw her and thought theres no way shes real too perfect but that's kinda lifefuel about types and shit.
I think people here downplay the significance of niches and preference here. They say all married women would let their state of the art O'Pry faceapp morph rape them or whatever, but men and women alike really do have preferences, albeit everyone still prefers above-average looks. In theory everyone prefers ideal looks, but culture and individual experience warps what is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
I think people here downplay the significance of niches and preference here. They say all married women would let their state of the art O'Pry faceapp morph rape them or whatever, but men and women alike really do have preferences, albeit everyone still prefers above-average looks. In theory everyone prefers ideal looks, but culture and individual experience warps what is ideal.
as you spend time here u realize most users are retarded and most "blackpill theories" are bro science.. but attractiveness is just one of those things that is very easy to be autistic about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
i can see the appeal but there are plenty more feminine women i find more attractive

"highest appeal" stop trolling retard