Rate me 1-10

mate every face rating i bought gave me 7-7.5 for potential face rating after looksmaxing & gave me a 6-6.5 of how i was starting off. So i don’t need your input lol
Kill yourself. You legit are a retard. Don't make a forum thread abouting rating yourself if you don't need any input. Stop trying to sound smart.

Kill yourself. You legit are a retard. Don't make a forum thread abouting rating yourself if you don't need any input. Stop trying to sound smart.
you know i’m smart if you think i’m trying to sound smart. So who’s the retard here buddy. You’re very smart telling people to kill themsleves what age are you 12. Idiot

you know i’m smart if you think i’m trying to sound smart. So who’s the retard here buddy. You’re very smart telling people to kill themsleves what age are you 12. Idiot
Kys u fucking faggot you 50 iq British autist jump off the nearest bridge u fucking horse face retard u certified 4.5/10 ltn

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Kys u fucking faggot you 50 iq British autist jump off the nearest bridge u fucking horse face retard u certified 4.5/10 ltn
hahahaha mate your feeding my ego, i know your mad as fuck that i’m attractive and now your protecting your insecurities cuz you see someone else that’s attractive that you don’t mog so then u wanna try make them feel bad about themselves so you can feel better you weird fuck. I feel sorry for
your mum, i bet you abuse her and beat her and tell her to kill herself aswell. Sad little
teenager, get a lfie

hahahaha mate your feeding my ego, i know your mad as fuck that i’m attractive and now your protecting your insecurities cuz you see someone else that’s attractive that you don’t mog so then u wanna try make them feel bad about themselves so you can feel better you weird fuck. I feel sorry for
your mum, i bet you abuse her and beat her and tell her to kill herself aswell. Sad little
teenager, get a lfie
if I was trying to make myself feel better I would overate u on purpose to make myself think that I'm good looking u dumbass sped

if I was trying to make myself feel better I would overate u on purpose to make myself think that I'm good looking u dumbass sped
Your actually a stupid twat, you woukd not over rate me stfu you do the opposite and down play someone’s attractiveness who is attractive to try make yourself feel like you are more attractive than them 😆😆😆stop projecting faggot

Your actually a stupid twat, you woukd not over rate me stfu you do the opposite and down play someone’s attractiveness who is attractive to try make yourself feel like you are more attractive than them 😆😆😆stop projecting faggot
over for your Ltn narcy ass kys please 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
yep i caught you out. Logic always wins you dirty smelly curry cell go to the nearest bridge and rope max i’ll be there to take a video of it

bro how are ur ears like that

bro how are ur ears like that
u can’t say shit mate looking like andrew tate with that pedo moustache if that’s u on your profile pic & u bald as shit hahaha

u can’t say shit mate looking like andrew tate with that pedo moustache if that’s u on your profile pic & u bald as shit hahaha
cope i bone mog you

In your dream, i age mog you, your baldy ass nigger head better go back to mexico before you get deported
im mixed (white/black) blud, and i get more JB pussy then you can dream of.

also you stupid faggot, the first guy is a LTN , i mog to oblivion which means i’m 6+

Attachments

• EAB3D110-A559-4B74-B06C-742A8FDC562C.jpeg
    EAB3D110-A559-4B74-B06C-742A8FDC562C.jpeg
    310.9 KB · Views: 0
  • A98010FB-BED4-479B-9D81-351F82473168.png
    A98010FB-BED4-479B-9D81-351F82473168.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
im mixed (white/black) blud, and i get more JB pussy then you can dream of.
hahahaha yeah yeah that’s why your on here if you get more pussy than me wouldn’t you be fucking someone right now? You stupid faggot bald cell

hahahaha yeah yeah that’s why your on here if you get more pussy than me wouldn’t you be fucking someone right now? You stupid faggot bald cell
i get JBS hitting me up on tinder daily, watch ur mouth young buck.

Nigger you joined in 2022 jfl

Not 21 if you still do mum jokes jfl

also you stupid faggot, the first guy is a LTN , i mog to oblivion which means i’m 6+
the only thing u have better than him is your hair and even that looks like shit jfl

the only thing u have better than him is your hair and even that looks like shit jfl
your still here you faggot? have u got nothing better to do clearly not

teenager, get a lfie
Your ugly and insecure asf calming 6’1 at 5’7 loolllll

Attachments

• IMG_0345.jpeg
    IMG_0345.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0346.jpeg
    IMG_0346.jpeg
    773.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: copius
wtf is the second pic u look subhuman