Rate me 1-10

jahahaha no girl has ever mentioned this to me in person so it’s clearly not that bad, calm down curry cell if it was such a big flaw girls wouldn’t like and match me on tinder lmao
What are the looks levels of these girls they are probably Ltb or fatcels

Attachments

• IMG_20240221_223807.jpg
    IMG_20240221_223807.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240216_010224.jpg
    IMG_20240216_010224.jpg
    565 KB · Views: 0
What are the looks levels of these girls they are probably Ltb or fatcels
they’re 5-6’s with good body’s actually i don’t swipe on fat cells

How tf are u talking about harmony JFL
the fact your comparing me to u is actually hilarious it just shows that i mog you and you’re insecure as fuck curry cel. Too bad your not white

the fact your comparing me to u is actually hilarious it just shows that i mog you and you’re insecure as fuck curry cel. Too bad your not white
I'm Htn and Ur Ltn horseface

Horse face, jew nose shit collagen,nct shit hair and hair cut, boneless and bloated. get mogged
hahahah no girl has ever pointed out my face shape lol, & i have netural canthal tilt buddy, my jawline is top tier , & i have hooded eyes

your far from HTN mate trust me no curry cell is HTN
not Indian u retard the only thing going for u is that Ur white as soon as u start balding u drop straight to truecel

hahahah no girl has ever pointed out my face shape lol, & i have netural canthal tilt buddy, my jawline is top tier , & i have hooded eyes
coping isn’t going to change anything also are you autistic?

I'm Htn and Ur Ltn horseface
it’s funny how u think i’m delusional and ur the one rating yourself a HTN while being a curry cell with low set cheekbones and i’ve tall shit harmony 😆

it’s funny how u think i’m delusional and ur the one rating yourself a HTN while being a curry cell with low set cheekbones and i’ve tall shit harmony 😆
I love how u mention cheekbones when u have one of the worst flaws u can have

I love how u mention cheekbones when u have one of the worst flaws u can have
it’s not a flaw tho when no girl has ever pointed it out & i still be having success in dating hahaha

you look like a minecraft character big square head on you dumb ass faggot. & Ur very jealous that i’m white & more handsome than u lmao
on my life I have literally no reason to be jealous of u and u seem to be completely unaware that u don't look good

Ltn, you look like you have acromegaly at a manlet height.
Looks a bit special child

• +1
Reactions: iblametylermeow
jfl at male delusion

tiktok teencel thought he was chad :lul:

• +1
Dawg you have lowset and a slight negative canthal tilt you're genuinely projecting

Hey, hey. Most kids here see an attractive person and cope underrate unless he obviously has a chad neck, stupid mewed face, pretty curly tiktok hair etc. When it comes to a male who has natural good features, theyll say ohhhh ltn mtn, when in reality he could be a chadlite, htn or even a fucking chad, rare its cuz hes chad. Im not biased, I actually am not im gonna ask u to rate me in a sec, youre 6.3/10. Youre good enough and dont need to be on this forum most dudes r uglier. You should be satisfied enough imo. Holy shit was a stupid rant but thats what i think

Hey, hey. Most kids here see an attractive person and cope underrate unless he obviously has a chad neck, stupid mewed face, pretty curly tiktok hair etc. When it comes to a male who has natural good features, theyll say ohhhh ltn mtn, when in reality he could be a chadlite, htn or even a fucking chad, rare its cuz hes chad. Im not biased, I actually am not im gonna ask u to rate me in a sec, youre 6.3/10. Youre good enough and dont need to be on this forum most dudes r uglier. You should be satisfied enough imo. Holy shit was a stupid rant but thats what i think
Dnr faggot
Soycuck ramblings

• +1
Dnr faggot
Soycuck ramblings
No its just true. most ppl coming to get rated on this site are gonna be either horribly ugly or attractive and wanna get told they are attractive

No its just true. most ppl coming to get rated on this site are gonna be either horribly ugly or attractive and wanna get told they are attractive
If their average they probably are nt cuz most average kids here arent and will never go on here anwyays

You’re not full on ugly but top tier jaw? Cmon bro

You’re not full on ugly but top tier jaw? Cmon bro
my jawline is outlined in each rating i’ve ever got as being one of my best features and that it’s chadlite level jawline

Hey, hey. Most kids here see an attractive person and cope underrate unless he obviously has a chad neck, stupid mewed face, pretty curly tiktok hair etc. When it comes to a male who has natural good features, theyll say ohhhh ltn mtn, when in reality he could be a chadlite, htn or even a fucking chad, rare it’s cuz hes chad. Im not biased, I actually am not im gonna ask u to rate me in a sec, youre 6.3/10. Youre good enough and dont need to be on this forum most dudes r uglier. You should be satisfied enough imo. Holy shit was a stupid rant but thats what i think
appreciate it you may just give me a 6.5 and not 6.3

6.5 in first pic
in my opinion 7 in first pic i’m going based off of what i got rated by all the face ratings i’ve ever gotten they say i’m 7-7.5 in that pic

my jawline is outlined in each rating i’ve ever got as being one of my best features and that it’s chadlite level jawline
I’m not saying your jaw isn’t a strong point I just think chadlite jaw is a stretch. Overall I’d say high mtn-low htn based on your original pic but if you lost weight in your face you could potentially go up

I’m not saying your jaw isn’t a strong point I just think chadlite jaw is a stretch. Overall I’d say high mtn-low htn based on your original pic but if you lost weight in your face you could potentially go up
man i’m literally like 13% body fat, i’ve no fat on my body maybe face is abit puffy but that can be fixed, i’ve quit drinking alcohol for 4 weeks now

maybe it’s about average looking then but i’d say i’m a 6.5 in the pic of me wearing denim jacket & a 7 in pic of me wearing an adidas hoodie

• +1
Reactions: LuchsMaxxer
shut up fat cell, & in a 6.5-7 stay coping jealous fuck
Fh4Pz7gXEAETypr
3971314 612FBFBD 96C2 4F96 A9D1 42415E4583A4

This is chadlite to low chad lookslevel and you compare yourself to that
So who mogs who? I think you since ur jaw is godtier lvl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and LuchsMaxxer
no man he’s a 8/10 hahaha, i’m a 7/10 i don’t need y’all’s confirmation cuz it’s hilarious how i get down rated
So this guy is just 1 point better looking than you? Are you actually braindamaged or what

• +1
So this guy is just 1 point better looking than you? Are you actually braindamaged or what
that’s his ducking side profile you brain dead fuck how can i properly rate his whole face from a side profile view are you fucking brain damaged ? you must be

that’s his ducking side profile you brain dead fuck how can i properly rate his whole face from a side profile view are you fucking brain damaged ? you must be
Its 3/4 and you can see everything, jaw, eye, chin, philtrum, nose, even nasal bridge. I dont have to send a Front pic since he already mogs you to oblivion

• +1
Its 3/4 and you can see everything, jaw, eye, chin, philtrum, nose, even nasal bridge. I dont have to send a Front pic since he already mogs you to oblivion
he only mogs me by a point pipe down fatty boy , loose some of that face & belly fat then we can talk..

he only mogs me by a point pipe down fatty boy , loose some of that face & belly fat then we can talk..
Holy sht i hope you get doxxed and banned from this site you genuinely have a tumor in head. You think you are only 1 point down from this sexy certified chad mogger

• +1
Holy sht i hope you get doxxed and banned from this site you genuinely have a tumor in head. You think you are only 1 point down from this sexy certified chad mogger
u should get banned for telling people to kill themseleves u dumb fuck. & yeah i’m 7/10 chadlite i know your an ugly cunt so it’s hard for you to accept your filled with envy cuz you know u will never be on my level

u should get banned for telling people to kill themseleves u dumb fuck. & yeah i’m 7/10 chadlite i know your an ugly cunt so it’s hard for you to accept your filled with envy cuz you know u will never be on my level
You also told people to kill themselves cuz its funny and not serious on this site. You r a narcy fag with insane coping mechanism, how come ur not already totally embarrassed after 99% of users with trusted honest raters included rated u ltn to mtn and you still insist to be chadlite jfl.

• +1
Reactions: tom69