6A9F3B55-7756-4396-A9D6-228BD6B32CE1.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and aesthetic beauty
Mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, goodgamebro and sportsmogger
hahahaha these people on this website are such copers, dunno how to rate faces. Girls from wheat waffles vidoes mostly gave me a 6 & 7 one 8 & one 9
Thats why its wrong

Wheat waffles tinks hes a chadlite when hes LTN

Girl’s virtue signal

U are a ball of hair with a sub average face, thank god ur white otherwise incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, vilemaxx, AryanMogger and 14 others
hahahaha these people on this website are such copers, dunno how to rate faces. Girls from wheat waffles vidoes mostly gave me a 6 & 7 one 8 & one 9
Let go of your ego bro, u ain’t special

• +1
Reactions: Aditya., AryanMogger, Infinite and 10 others

• JFL
Reactions: negawattlol, Axii, Thebbcmaxxer and 12 others
Thats why its wrong

Girl’s virtue signal

U are a ball of hair with a sub average face, thank god ur white otherwise incel
hahahaha this is hilarious cope, i can sense your mad jealous that i’m actually attractive if u watched the vidoe there reactions are honest and they take their time to make a decision lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2, SADA, KhatcodaiA3 and 3 others
hahahaha this is hilarious cope, i can sense your mad jealous that i’m actually attractive if u watched the vidoe there reactions are honest and they take their time to make a decision lmao
Ur not attractive, girls ur age give attention to any white boy with ur hairstyle including disabled ones like walter white Jr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblametylermeow, bleachmaxxer69, Frankiks2 and 12 others
Completely undeserved ego JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, AryanMogger, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
Thats why its wrong

Girl’s virtue signal

so your saying every other face rating i’ve ever got was “ Virture signalling “ even wheat himself said i’m a 6.5/10
& every other face rater told me i’m a 6-6.5 potential for 7.25-7.5, not all of them are gonna lie and give me the same ratings it’s just how attractive they think i am. Which from my experience i get htn- chadlite treatment

so your saying every other face rating i’ve ever got was “ Virture signalling “ even wheat himself said i’m a 6.5/10
& every other face rater told me i’m a 6-6.5 potential for 7.25-7.5, not all of them are gonna lie and give me the same ratings it’s just how attractive they think i am. Which from my experience i get htn- chadlite treatment
Girls say i look like a model doesnt make me fucking chico

U used the worst sources to rate u. Sit back and wait to be destroyed on here thats all ima say cuz ur ego is extremrly random and proly came from the fact ur a whiteboy with fluffy hair, absolutely not ur face

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, AryanMogger, LooksThinker and 3 others
Low MTN

Very strange nose, poor skin, large ears + lacks harmony to be any higher

• +1
Reactions: iblametylermeow, vilemaxx, AryanMogger and 5 others
@Xangsane @anthony111553 @Xtra @wishIwasSalludon this kid thinks he's higher than MTN because he's in a wheatwaffles vid JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AryanMogger, LooksThinker, Allornothing and 5 others
Says enough that you paid for a rating from wheat waffles 🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: vilemaxx, LooksThinker and try2beme
@Xangsane @anthony111553 @Xtra @wishIwasSalludon this kid thinks he's higher than MTN because he's in a wheatwaffles vid JFL
Hahahahaha this guy is retarded he’s LTN with chink eyes + huge long nose, if this is chadlite then I’m a terachad

• +1
Reactions: vilemaxx, Samsepioler and niqfan625
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Clavicular
Nigger believes wheat waffles jfl

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, LooksThinker and lowiqNormie
Hahahahaha this guy is retarded he’s LTN with chink eyes + huge long nose, if this is chadlite then I’m a terachad
hahahah mate your jealous pipe down

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
hahahah mate your jealous pipe down
You’re at the age where girls give attention to any guy in their year group even the ugliest shortest idiots. If you had same looks level at 20+ you’d be a below average nobody with 0 attention

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, lowiqNormie and try2beme
hahahah only u point out pointless things brun at least they ain’t big as shit
no i mean high set as in they're positioned really high up on your head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblametylermeow, i_love_roosters and ottomancel
Girls say i look like a model doesnt make me fucking chico

U used the worst sources to rate u. Sit back and wait to be destroyed on here thats all ima say cuz ur ego is extremrly random and proly came from the fact ur a whiteboy with fluffy hair, absolutely not ur face
hahaha y’all are just jealous that i’m white i now get it & wanna try destroy my ego cuz yous all know i’m very handsome regardless of what you all say to try insult me it’s only to try hurt my eyes. Well my friend my ego isint easily broken especially by retards on this website cuz it’s all sub 5’s to normies rating me lmao

bad harmony tbh @try2beme

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
i believe what i see and i’m highly attractive
Jfl nigga. this is not your place then. The ratings you got were accurate. You may gaslight yourself as much as you want but that ain't helping you

Attachments

• Clipped_image_20240220_191736.png
    Clipped_image_20240220_191736.png
    626.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
no i mean high set as in they're positioned really high up on your head
no one else ever pointed that out in my life hahaha it’s not even a flaw. Flaws are things that are pointed out often or occasionally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and Clavicular
no one else ever pointed that out in my life hahaha it’s not even a flaw. Flaws are things that are pointed out often or occasionally
are you retarded?

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
mtn, horse face with too low of a fhwr to be anything over a 5, poor nose and lips, bad maxillary development, shit gonions and jaw, no cheekbones or any bones if ur face, let go of the ego you fag

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, bndar.337 and niqfan625
mtn, horse face with too low of a fhwr to be anything over a 5, poor nose and lips, bad maxillary development, shit gonions and jaw, no cheekbones or any bones if ur face, let go of the ego you fag
i was gonna say Htn cause first pic but he looks worse from a far

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, LooksThinker and sportsmogger
@Gazzabazzaxo1

you actually look decent here, but its angle frauded, overall you're mtn

mtn, horse face with too low of a fhwr to be anything over a 5, poor nose and lips, bad maxillary development, shit gonions and jaw, no cheekbones or any bones if ur face, let go of the ego you fagha
hahahah buddy , i’ve great eyes, great harmony, great lip shape, great jawline, good eyebrows shape and thickness, good hairstyle thickness and texture.
High PFL, minimal upper eyelid exposure

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
hahahah buddy , i’ve great eyes, great harmony, great lip shape, great jawline, good eyebrows shape and thickness, good hairstyle thickness and texture.
over for your delusional ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Thebbcmaxxer and vilemaxx
hahahabuts not angle frauded i’ve other pictures like this lol
clearly your insecure about your looks caused u asked for a wheat waffles rating. Projection.

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
over for your delusional ass
far from delusional mate my tinder speaks for itself i get 5-7 matches a day & don’t even pay “ When i swipe on one’s i liek and don’t like “ stay coping

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
nice pct with eyes tilted downwards and no symmetry, your fhwr is like 1.5 bhai get the hell out of here, also shit harmony

• +1
Reactions: ottomancel
far from delusional mate my tinder speaks for itself i get 5-7 matches a day & don’t even pay “ When i swipe on one’s i liek and don’t like “ stay coping
sounds mtn to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and IBlamePhaggots
no pictures=dont care