Rate me 1-10

clearly your insecure about your looks caused u asked for a wheat waffles rating. Projection.
not insecure it’s common for men to see where they stand in the looks scales cuz no girls will tell u. So men like wheat waffles will tell you

Attachments

• 46488244-0CEA-4F0F-A9D1-FDDAD4FBE45D.jpeg
    46488244-0CEA-4F0F-A9D1-FDDAD4FBE45D.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 0
  • E3DAD450-4C58-4342-9F8C-DF0D2FF98B92.png
    E3DAD450-4C58-4342-9F8C-DF0D2FF98B92.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: iblametylermeow, N1666 and sportsmogger
here, i ya a face rating vidoe of him doing it at a university.
didnt they rate some ugly black nigga with weird ears highest? the ratings from those girls mean literally nothing lol

nice pct with eyes tilted downwards and no symmetry, your fhwr is like 1.5 bhai get the hell out of here, also shit harmony
hahahah nah every face rater have told me my harmony is very well above average

didnt they rate some ugly black nigga with weird ears highest? the ratings from those girls mean literally nothing lol
yeah they did, but u can tell subjectivity who’s more attractive me compared to the black guy. I’ve way more appeal they where just feeling sorry cuz he’s black and he’s last so the wanted to get it over and done with faster

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and sportsmogger
yeah they did, but u can tell subjectivity who’s more attractive me compared to the black guy. I’ve way more appeal they where just feeling sorry cuz he’s black and he’s last so the wanted to get it over and done with faster
cope they find him more attractive than you

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
far from cope even the comments agree that i’m more attractive than the black dude
because they're coping white boys, the black guy looks the best and got the best ratings

Idk why i even ask people on here ahahaha i guess i enjoy it. It’s hilarious how much i get down rated

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
your first photo is great the second one is much worse maybe bc you're bloated

your first photo is great the second one is much worse maybe bc you're bloated
thanks for being honest but polite at the same time 😆everyone so hateful here, but what these guys are saying doesn’t aling with my success with women when i go to bars, clubs or just every day interactions

Chico with Down Syndrome

• +1
Reactions: iblametylermeow
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Deleted member 51781
As you should, otherwise we'd have another Schery jfl
never heard of that oke only heard of curly head james, but honestly what u rating me ? Like be for real i know all these guys are trolling by saying in a 5/10 but the treatment i get on nights out and in general from women is htn- chadlite level. & I get good matches on tinder aswell

never heard of that oke only heard of curly head james, but honestly what u rating me ? Like be for real i know all these guys are trolling by saying in a 5/10 but the treatment i get on nights out and in general from women is htn- chadlite level. & I get good matches on tinder aswell
Your best pic is low/mid HTN, worst pic is high MTN. You have great appeal so that's mostly why you're finding success in dating.

hahaha y’all are just jealous that i’m white i now get it & wanna try destroy my ego cuz yous all know i’m very handsome regardless of what you all say to try insult me it’s only to try hurt my eyes. Well my friend my ego isint easily broken especially by retards on this website cuz it’s all sub 5’s to normies rating me lmao
Elliot Rodger type ego jfl

Low mtn oblong boneless face hope you will not be balding soon jfl

hahaha y’all are just jealous that i’m white i now get it & wanna try destroy my ego cuz yous all know i’m very handsome regardless of what you all say to try insult me it’s only to try hurt my eyes. Well my friend my ego isint easily broken especially by retards on this website cuz it’s all sub 5’s to normies rating me lmao
IMG 9819

• JFL
Reactions: iblametylermeow, bleachmaxxer69, mirrormogger and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, lowiqNormie and niqfan625
mtn by psl standards but high appeal imo, u got drippinsopretty vibes

I’d say high Mtn with potential

hahahaha these people on this website are such copers, dunno how to rate faces. Girls from wheat waffles vidoes mostly gave me a 6 & 7 one 8 & one 9
Bro a 7 rating from a girl means ur average 💀💀

Good features but bad harmony. High mtn

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
Ur not attractive, girls ur age give attention to any white boy with ur hairstyle including disabled ones like walter white Jr
Walter jr mogs in that one video tho if i was a girl and he didnt sound gimpy id let him hit

Chadlite if he didnt have cerebral palsy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and vilemaxx
here, i ya a face rating vidoe of him doing it at a university.
Mtn with good eye area bad eye positioning fucked up nose decent jaw kind of ogremaxxed tbh

• +1
Reactions: vilemaxx
mtn. needs a serious ego check tho based on the replies to other ratings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and MoonMan
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and try2beme
You look easy to draw btw

You look like an ogre version of Chico, I think you are much better looking than others here are saying.