Rate me 1-10

hahahaha these people on this website are such copers, dunno how to rate faces. Girls from wheat waffles vidoes mostly gave me a 6 & 7 one 8 & one 9
Fuck off u retarded faggot your nose looks like a fucking banana

Why is some retarded British school kid from TikTok here and speaking like a nigger.

Op you are mtn right now just get lean and you’ll look decent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblametylermeow, Deleted member 30037 and fufurjde
hahahaha these people on this website are such copers, dunno how to rate faces. Girls from wheat waffles vidoes mostly gave me a 6 & 7 one 8 & one 9
Average graycel thinks he mogs the whole fourm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Deleted member 30037
mtn. needs a serious ego check tho based on the replies to other ratings
Dude got rated mtn by about 12 different people, no one said HTN once and he replies to all of them laughing saying delusional 🤣🤣

weak mtn but ltn because narcy fag

• +1
Reactions: iblametylermeow and KhatcodaiA3
Average graycel thinks he mogs the whole fourm
i definitely mog you anyways buddy, all you guys say i’m a 5-5.5/10 hahaha while others compare me to chico and robert pattinsion 😆😆funny how i still have alot of success with girls if i’m such a normie. Wheat waffles is a 5/10 i’m fat evtter looking than that geezer

Dude got rated mtn by about 12 different people, no one said HTN once and he replies to all of them laughing saying delusional 🤣🤣
yeah and they’re all probably indian cells or of a different ethnicity hating on me cuz i’m whites and attractive lmao keep coping curry cells & sub 5 basement dwellers

Why is some retarded British school kid from TikTok here and speaking like a nigger.

Op you are mtn right now just get lean and you’ll look decent.
i am lean bruh, the pic with me in the denim jacket was me at 16. The one in the adidas hoodie is me now at 21 and i’m leaner there

Fuck off u retarded faggot your nose looks like a fucking banana
hahahaha, you must be insecure about your nose cuz my nose doesn’t hinder my success😆so i don’t care abt it

hahahaha, you must be insecure about your nose cuz my nose doesn’t hinder my success😆so i don’t care abt it
No u have a massive ego even tho u are mtn Jfl when u start balding u will be truecel

No u have a massive ego even tho u are mtn Jfl when u start balding u will be truecel
hahaha i e a big ego cuz i actually get girls most 5/10’s struggle well buddy i don’t struggle 😆& i get a lot of ioi’s when i go to bars

hahaha i e a big ego cuz i actually get girls most 5/10’s struggle well buddy i don’t struggle 😆& i get a lot of ioi’s when i go to bars
This is definitely larp but kys faggot that ginger retard wheat waffles overates people by 2 points so kys

yeah and they’re all probably indian cells or of a different ethnicity hating on me cuz i’m whites and attractive lmao keep coping curry cells & sub 5 basement dwellers
You might be the most insecure kid I've ever seen on here and I've rated a lot of people. Damn I feel bad for you.

i’m 7-7.5/10 i mog your family blood line to oblivion stay coping kiddo
Your so fucking annoying + reminder this is how your jaw looks you low t blotcel

IMG 0340
IMG 0338

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and fufurjde
i have *
This is definitely larp but kys faggot that ginger retard wheat waffles overates people by 2 points so kys
damn you feel better about trying to get someone to kill themselves i can tolerate anything but going that low really shows your a scum bag piece of shit

5/10

i have *

damn you feel better about trying to get someone to kill themselves i can tolerate anything but going that low really shows your a scum bag piece of shit
Because I know your a retarded larper rope with ceramic fiber u horse face faggot

You might be the most insecure kid I've ever seen on here and I've rated a lot of people. Damn I feel bad for you.
hahahah not insecure buddy when my ego is as high as can be. You faggots just like to down rate me cuz y’all know i’m attractive & wanna kill my ego hahaha 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_0340.jpeg
    IMG_0340.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: leon567 and Deleted member 30037
I am 17 also you still look like utter dog shit. Such a low T narcy
hahahahayour definitely a fat cell hating on an attractive dude lmao this website is fucking hilarious buddy boyo

hahahha i knew it you fucking curry cell, how’s them chicken curry 1 for 1 deals going you fucking ugly baffon. Your cheekbones are low set your chin philtrum is off, rounded looking ass eyes, brown eye colour boring as fuck kill your self curry cell

No way your this delusional, there isn’t a reason for me to under rate you
that’s me at 16, i’m now 21 you idiot in the other picture i used

Jfl this faggot thinks he attractive

No way your this delusional, there isn’t a reason for me to under rate you
& not delusional i just know girls find me attractive from ti see and in real life 😆literally fucked 2 girls this year both becky’s with good body’s

the only thing that stands out on your face is your oblong midface u fucking horse
jahahaha no girl has ever mentioned this to me in person so it’s clearly not that bad, calm down curry cell if it was such a big flaw girls wouldn’t like and match me on tinder lmao

& not delusional i just know girls find me attractive from ti see and in real life 😆literally fucked 2 girls this year both becky’s with good body’s
Horse face, jew nose shit collagen,nct shit hair and hair cut, boneless and bloated. get mogged

Attachments

• IMG_0341.jpeg
    IMG_0341.jpeg
    491.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0338.jpeg
    IMG_0338.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0