Rate me (21 years old, 6'0)

toji.

toji.

Iron
Imagen de WhatsApp 2024 02 06 a las 210924 fe6339b2
Thumbnail IMG 0190
I haven't slept well, I have dark circles under my eyes, that's why I crossed out my eyes in the first photo. On the other hand, I have bad eyesight, so I wear glasses permanently.... Do you think I would look better with or without glasses?

better without idk why you blurred your eyes though

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
that moment when you type before the reply shows up so it goes above but you really dont be giving a shit cause you dont want to delete it and do it again so you just continute typing

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kwacker777 and toji.
that moment when you type before the reply shows up so it goes above but you really dont be giving a shit cause you dont want to delete it and do it again so you just continute typing
my bad

@ConfusedBolivian @anthony111553 @FunkyFlamingo @Mosh12 @Xangsane @zDadun @baboon593

I apologize for bothering you so much, but could you give me a rating? I just recently started lookmaxing, what you see is the base.​

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@ConfusedBolivian @anthony111553 @FunkyFlamingo @Mosh12 @Xangsane @zDadun @baboon593

I apologize for bothering you so much, but could you give me a rating? I just recently started lookmaxing, what you see is the base.​

Normie

• So Sad
Reactions: toji.
mtn

• +1
LTN

• Woah
Mogger

• Woah