Rate me 6"1, 20 years old, what surgeries do I need?

pepe999

pepe999

Bronze
Pls rate me in 1-10 scale. In the future I'm thinking about custom jaw implant/combo chin and angle implants because my chin is small and a bit recessed. I was thinking also about buccal fat removal - in good lighting cheeks look quite nice but with that surgery I think it could look way better (hollow cheeks). Also almond eye surgery seems cool to me. What do think about thoose surgeries? Any other would I need? I also have to gymmaxed because I'm fucking skinny (but frame is quite nice) - 145 pounds, 11-13% body fat.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and MagaPutinism
Judging by the pics buccal fat seems unnecessary, post a normal lighting frontal profile

Judging by the pics buccal fat seems unnecessary, post a normal lighting frontal profile
real
dudes gonna either look the same or look like a skeleton with buccal fat removal tbh

real
dudes gonna either look the same or look like a skeleton with buccal fat removal tbh
the pics indicate that getting bfr would just turn him into an uncanny retard

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
the fuck are these pics bro post regular front,side profile with decent lighting if u really want suggestions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19477 and FlyingElephant
the pics indicate that getting bfr would just turn him into an uncanny retard
Images 15

hes gonna look like this nigga

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and chrisN
here is photo from the front

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Allandro
4/10, but you look friendly and approachable, so you're GL.

nothing really jumps out at me

you have strong features and a symmetrical face

i'd just focus on gymmaxxing and style if i were u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin and pepe999
3/10 ewwwwww 🤢

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21931 and pepe999
lips kinda small thats the only obvious thing but easy htn still
so I guess I could ascend to chadlite by gymmaxing and softmaxing and maybe even to chad by surgerymaxing?

New hair style. If want to hardmax I would say you should get a rhino and buccal fat removal/lean down to %10bf.

New hair style. If want to hardmax I would say you should get a rhino and buccal fat removal/lean down to %10bf.
I already have visible abs so cutting even more wont give me much or make it even worse, my face is naturally a bit bloated so I guess I have to take first advice.

so I guess I could ascend to chadlite by gymmaxing and softmaxing and maybe even to chad by surgerymaxing?
tbh i assumed u already gymmaxed to an extent but yes u have the bone structure to ascend to chad if u surgerymax.

but again idk much about surgery - your eyes are kinda small for your face, nose a bit big, lips a bit small so not sure if these can all be fixed without ruining something.

He is ltn mtn
bone structure is well above average, that alone puts him atleast at mtn - its subjective how much u think the individual features throw it off but imo being white hes easily above mtn

Only surgery you need is rhino

A good haircut will ascend you more than any of the surgeries. Get a low fade asap. Style and Gymmax. (Youre sure that you are around 10% bodyfat already?)

Also use Minoxidil for beard growth to grow stubble.

A good haircut will ascend you more than any of the surgeries. Get a low fade asap. Style and Gymmax. (Youre sure that you are around 10% bodyfat already?)

Also use Minoxidil for beard growth to grow stubble.
I think there is no need for surgeries, the softmaxxes I mentioned would be enough in your case to slay if your social skills are good enough.

HTN 6/10.Ignore bad comments.

• Love it
Reactions: pepe999
HTN Mouthbreather.

• +1
mtn in the second pic

none really, maybe a nose job you got the elliot rodgers toucan beak but other than that youre ok

HTN

• Love it
real
Most instances of buccal fat removal aren't that noticeable unless you have a perpetual chipmunk face.

but I guess in general you could go from chubby face to "just" normal face but when you have normal face you could reach hollow cheeksView attachment 2045103
Yeah in some instances, but it all depends on how your cheekbones are shaped and angled. If they don't have that specific shape you will never have hollow cheeks.