Rate me after my surgeries

WhiteBrazzilian

WhiteBrazzilian

It's over before it even starts
Im 6'2 btw

If anyone is wondering what i do here it is:
bulging eye orbital decompression surgery, infraorbital implant, canthoplasty, underwent lower eyelid retraction, rhinoplasty, bimax and acne treatmeant

Attachments

• IMG_1164.jpeg
    IMG_1164.jpeg
    946 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4014.jpeg
    IMG_4014.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, aspiringexcel, moreroidsmoredates and 39 others
Its looking great, what was the cost of that surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Ltn mtn

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox, kebab and Blackgymmax
Ltn

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
nice you look the same

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xxv, Tenshi, ferfdd and 16 others
Im 6'2 btw

bulging eye orbital decompression surgery, infraorbital implant, canthoplasty, underwent lower eyelid retraction, rhinoplasty, bimax and acne treatmeant
How much it cost?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: xeqri
Im 6'2 btw

Uh low tier normie maybe normie
Bad eye area + Bad jaw and weird lips

• +1
Reactions: xxv, PseudoMaxxer, kebab and 3 others
something kinda looks off it aint the ridiculous lips so idek

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
bro. what did your rhino actually do??

• +1
Reactions: socaldude12
Good ascension tho, from a 2 to a 4-5, mirin. Could get jaw implants to ascend more

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Shkreliii

ENOUGH JOKES, op you ascended, but ur lips failo u a bit, still u have nice hair and wider fwhr nice job bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, LooksThinker, kebab and 6 others
Good ascension tho, from a 2 to a 4-5, mirin. Could get jaw implants to ascend more
i will do more surgeries actualy like jaw implants and blepharoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and sportsmogger
from incel to normie, its a win

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, WanderingBurro, kebab and 6 others
bro. what did your rhino actually do??
this mf really fumbled but he at least was cheap and removed the excessive fat on the point of the nose

• +1
Reactions: mid
Who plays for all this, your parents?

larp or real. if real you could be a staple for the forum. dm me we could start a botb thread.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
larp or real. if real you could be a staple for the forum. dm me we could start a botb thread.
are you serious? first picture hes looking down so it over exposes eyelids,the camera is like 5 inches away creating a long face with lens distortion,the secound pic in comparasin is a frauded squint mirror selfie with better hair and lighting, NO WAY your that dumb to think this nigga had any surgery he looks the same

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Skywalker
dont know that botb means how can i dm u?

Im 6'2 btw

Dudes faces is hanging together only by stitches and screws 😭😭🙏

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, WanderingBurro, Skywalker and 2 others
Gain weight fat

are you serious? first picture hes looking down so it over exposes eyelids,the camera is like 5 inches away creating a long face with lens distortion,the secound pic in comparasin is a frauded squint mirror selfie with better hair and lighting, NO WAY your that dumb to think this nigga had any surgery he looks the same
i really squinted, i still need to do a blepharoplasty but my eye area really changed, and u rlly think that nothing changed? thats crazy, my eyes bags before the implants were garbage

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
You look like from minions a girl or something like that

• Hmm...
Reactions: WhiteBrazzilian
Trucel to LTN, good ascenscion imo

• +1
i really squinted, i still need to do a blepharoplasty but my eye area really changed, and u rlly think that nothing changed? thats crazy, my eyes bags before the implants were garbage
tbh i cant tell what changed bc they are btoh different types of picks maybe if they werre the same mirror pick i could see

• +1
tbh i cant tell what changed bc they are btoh different types of picks maybe if they werre the same mirror pick i could see
fair

• +1
idk man i have to go to the dentist
That would be good, it seems you would have a narrow palate that is projected without the lower jaw to support the lips creating an odd seal, they do have good shape tho

• +1
That would be good, it seems you would have a narrow palate that is projected without the lower jaw to support the lips creating an odd seal, they do have good shape tho
thanks for the tips i appreciate it bro

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Im 6'2 btw

Damn, your bones, muscles, everything were recessed.
You also look malnourished as well.

Im 6'2 btw

Now, it's remove eyelid exposure, straighten your lips, widen your face, build more bone with Vitamin K2 MK4 and Ipamorelin

Im 6'2 btw

LTN.

MTN rn only cause of height, insane ascension though you werent even human tier before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, m0ss26, mirrormogger and 1 other person
Now, it's remove eyelid exposure, straighten your lips, widen your face, build more bone with Vitamin K2 MK4 and Ipamorelin
fr i just will struggle to straight my lips and make my face wider, what can i do to get better?

MTN rn only cause of height, insane ascension though you werent even human tier before
before even being easy to get girls here in Brazil they just not looked to my face thats brutal, i was coping my height to the last drip of it bc my face was like shit

fr i just will struggle to straight my lips and make my face wider, what can i do to get better?
If you keep going, you'll at least hit a 7.
You'd end up looking like a better looking version of Joao Felix

• Love it
How long did ur healing process take of ur rhino. And when did u go back to the gym after rhino?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Tai Lung
How long did ur healing process take of ur rhino. And when did u go back to the gym after rhino?
i dont go to the gym but take around 6 months

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
Im 6'2 btw

More jaw width but dam bro ur looking fuking great no homo

More jaw width but dam bro ur looking fuking great no homo
i think i will do jaw implants bc my jaw width is shit, but thanks for the comment bro u goated

• +1
Reactions: krylx