Rate me after my surgeries

From subhuman to htn, very happy to see you succeed my brudda

• Love it
Reactions: WhiteBrazzilian
u have a bad gonial projection, but from what u were, congratulations, maybe try to do something with your lips later.

Im 6'2 btw

If anyone is wondering what i do here it is:
bulging eye orbital decompression surgery, infraorbital implant, canthoplasty, underwent lower eyelid retraction, rhinoplasty, bimax and acne treatmeant
Mirin hardmaxxing strong mtn honestly

are you serious? first picture hes looking down so it over exposes eyelids,the camera is like 5 inches away creating a long face with lens distortion,the secound pic in comparasin is a frauded squint mirror selfie with better hair and lighting, NO WAY your that dumb to think this nigga had any surgery he looks the same
yeah its over , both for him and the forum
everyone fakes here

and OP you have horrible eyes and huge dick sucking lips, so its over

• +1
Reactions: finn899
everyone fakes here

Crazy that people thought this nigga hardmaxxed lol,most ppl if they take the same angles he did before and after could make the same transformation within the hour.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Crazy that people thought this nigga hardmaxxed lol,most ppl if they take the same angles he did before and after could make the same transformation within the hour.
yeah add to that face app and ai and other apps and its fully over
everyone is "chad" nowadays
ratings are useless now lmao

@socialcel look at this brah

Im 6'2 btw

bulging eye orbital decompression surgery, infraorbital implant, canthoplasty, underwent lower eyelid retraction, rhinoplasty, bimax and acne treatmeant
subhuman to mtn, however height and status can save you. lie to girls and say youre 6'3 and try to get over 5k followers on social media and try to get rich. all of that plus consistency will probably make you htn.

• +1
From licensed subhuman to LTN.

• +1
Reactions: pajeetmaxxing
Im 6'2 btw

Damn bro is actually a looksmaxer . I stand corrected .

Damn I'm mirin' these results hard. Life must've felt like it began. All for just 20k? What country did you get your work done in.

From subhuman to datable ltn

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
>whitebrazilian

I'm stupid. Disregard my question.

• JFL
Where do you do these surgeries? For 20k also that’s insane- good results tho

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Im 6'2 btw

I just sneezed

Im 6'2 btw

Insane ascension, you went from 40k post 20k reps to 20 posts 1000 rep irl!

Im 6'2 btw

U should increase ur fwhr

• +1
Where do you do these surgeries? For 20k also that’s insane- good results tho
im converting brazzillian coin into US dollars, its pretty much expensive for Brazil standarts

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteBrazzilian and Shkreliii
I’m proud of you because most people in ur before situation would have given up
one of my friends suicided bc he was subhuman, brutal.

• Woah
Ur ascending now bro look at u now dude shit brings tears of joy to my face
look at my most recent post bro, i posted new pics there

im converting brazzillian coin into US dollars, its pretty much expensive for Brazil standarts
Oh right I see. Do you have any double vision from the orbital decompression? Is your infraorbital rim implant custom made? And is the implant screwed into place or stitched?

Oh right I see. Do you have any double vision from the orbital decompression? Is your infraorbital rim implant custom made? And is the implant screwed into place or stitched?
The brain acclimates

You didn’t get any of that don’t just lost acne and have a different lens distortion since it isn’t a selfie cam. Can’t believe these retards actually believe you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, WhiteBrazzilian and Deleted member 51465
Im 6'2 btw

mirin ascension
extremely brutal lips tho :cry:

• Love it
From utter subhuman to low MTN.

Im 6'2 btw

Very good transformation

everyone fakes here

jfl had to necro this shit cuz I can't believe how low IQ can users here be, OP didn't get shit it's just lens distortion.

also jfl this ''white'' brazilian can't afford half of these surgeries, this favela nigga can't even afford to fix his bathroom window.

• JFL
jfl had to necro this shit cuz I can't believe how low IQ can users here be, OP didn't get shit it's just lens distortion.

also jfl this ''white'' brazilian can't afford half of these surgeries, this favela nigga can't even afford to fix his bathroom window.
i love spreading missinformation on the internet

i love spreading missinformation on the internet
Let’s be real here, you didn’t get any surgeries. You just posted one heavily distorted picture and one frauded one.