I schmog all of you. Just look at me:

Brutal Gender Swap

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin
cope thats edited to oblivion it looks like an ai drawing jfl

I know, I look way too good as a female. Many people are still struggling to swallow the gender swap pill. @rightfulcel thoughts on this?

• +1
I know, I look way too good as a female. Many people are still struggling to swallow the gender swap pill. @rightfulcel thoughts on this?
istg bro idk what to make of looking so good as a female!??? im not tryna hop on estrogen so prettyboymaxxing sounds like the logical choice

• So Sad
Reactions: LastGerman
istg bro idk what to make of looking so good as a female!??? im not tryna hop on estrogen so prettyboymaxxing sounds like the logical choice

We would have lived our lives on just exist mode but since we are men, we are now on this forum posting our gender swapped pictures. It might be over to a certain extent.

• JFL
We would have lived our lives on just exist mode but since we are men, we are now on this forum posting our gender swapped pictures. It might be over to a certain extent.
but bro have u not heard girls calling guys "pretty"??? i have ogremaxxed all my life at 6'3 maybe its time to let my fem side out a bit

That NCT is tragic
like fr bro u see a literal stacy goddess and the first thing u can think of is fucking NCT???? that shits soo played out bro so 2022

like fr bro u see a literal stacy goddess and the first thing u can think of is fucking NCT???? that shits soo played out bro so 2022
No, not really. It's a dysgenic feature. I have it myself but only on the right eye. It makes you look like an abused dog.

• So Sad
Reactions: copefuel and forevermirin
Looks good, Would smash.

• Love it
both look good to me wtf
why do morphs look better than actual women
fml
We are better looking than women thats why. If we wanted to look like girls. We would mog them.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, gribsufer1 and forevermirin
curry femcel

No, not really. It's a dysgenic feature. I have it myself but only on the right eye. It makes you look like an abused dog.
bruh thats like being half black still claiming white bc "muh superior race" when u could actually just run bbc game and/or dogpill and slay in 2023

sorry bhai, not a fan of bone foggers. She's high psl though :feelsokman:

• Love it
bruh thats like being half black still claiming white bc "muh superior race" when u could actually just run bbc game and/or dogpill and slay in 2023
only on hindustan.org

Fogged by me as a foid
677DD7D9 1ED2 4524 BD2F 36093202D895

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sam12344343 and forevermirin
If she didnt have nct she'd be stacy

• Hmm...
I fog u @forevermirin

• JFL
yeah just pick the selfie distorted pic pill stop coping retard she would run if she saw u irl
ofc she'd run you'd be BWC only not for half-breed dogs like me curry slut

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
but bro have u not heard girls calling guys "pretty"??? i have ogremaxxed all my life at 6'3 maybe its time to let my fem side out a bit

We are also both 6'3 and I am also trying to get bigger. Brutal coincidence pill.

• Woah
Here canthal tilt is ugly. It degrades her by a lot of points. Looks negative
i could try for days but i dont think i could come up with a more incel comment than that bhai mirin

We are also both 6'3 and I am also trying to get bigger. Brutal coincidence pill.
holy shit how long since u last took a shit? 4 hrs for me

holy shit how long since u last took a shit? 4 hrs for me

Maybe 4-5 hours I would say. But my turd was somewhat small though, brutal shit pill.

• Woah
You look like a crossing between Victoria Justice and Kendal Jenner.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 20677
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 26092
I fog

True
And I am a JB fogger
View attachment 2096653
Damn I might actually relapse because of that.
Don‘t tell it to @zerotohero tough, he leads the Nofap marathon I‘m in competing in right now.
(Jk, zero if you’re reading this I‘m unironically joking)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and zerotohero
Maal/10

• JFL
Damn I might actually relapse because of that.
Don‘t tell it to @zerotohero tough, he leads the Nofap marathon I‘m in competing in right now.
(Jk, zero if you’re reading this I‘m unironically joking)
Nah but Am I GL tho fr fr

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 20677