Rate me as a female bonemogger

Maybe 4-5 hours I would say. But my turd was somewhat small though, brutal shit pill.
thats mad, mine was tiny as well. we are very similar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092 and Deleted member 20677
Yeah. But your female looksmatch would’ve been casted in a teenie nickolodeon comedy while you rot here with us.
Brutal ngl htb lifemogs us all

We should make a tierlist about our gender swapped pictures.
Add poll tbh and tag me
I have better and newer pics tho since I leanmaxxed and my bones developed due to puberty

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
Add poll tbh and tag me
I have better and newer pics tho since I leanmaxxed and my bones developed due to puberty
faceapp all your best pics and dm them to @LastGerman or post them here idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and LastGerman
thats mad, mine was tiny as well. we are very similar.

That is kinda spooky... Perhaps we are actually the same or we both just kinda suffer from the shit pill. Females will never take us serious because our turd is too small. We have to shit all over the place in order to insert dominance. Also, we should never flush our turd, so the female can inspect our pile of shit.

• Woah
That is kinda spooky... Perhaps we are actually the same or we both just kinda suffer from the shit pill. Females will never take us serious because our turd is too small. We have to shit all over the place in order to insert dominance. Also, we should never flush our turd, so the female can inspect our pile of shit.
yes perhaps, i need to do some more reading up on that.

i dont think we're the same tho ngl cant prove it tho.

• +1
Add poll tbh and tag me

faceapp all your best pics and dm them to @LastGerman or post them here idk

We can use this thread or I can actually make a specific thread for this for an actual tierlist of gender swaps. Imagine being a 28 year old man and doing something like this. What does it mean?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and forevermirin
  • JFL
u look like one of the scary actress from that thing called "aahat" on sony

pov,you father caught you watching hindu/hindu indian channel
north-waziristan.jpg

@Vain786 @StepbroMo @Iasacrko @MoggerChad @Xangsane @rand anon @copefuel @RAMU KAKA @BombayVikings @5.5psl @ascendedd @TRUE_CEL
You would look like the kind of Becky to think she’s Stacy and treat guys like me like shit even though we don’t even show interest.

can i join fog battle?
We can use this thread or I can actually make a specific thread for this for an actual tierlist of gender swaps. Imagine being a 28 year old man and doing something like this. What does it mean?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastGerman and forevermirin
  • Woah
she needs cantho and orbital decompression bug eyes and negative canthal tilt still has infinite smv tho
her eyes add appeal imo very hypnotic