Rate me early 15's gymaxxing chadite

Not about him, but overall how the bell curve distribution works. Based on how MTN is 5 and htn 6 it doesnt make sense because htn is 1 in 6 which is top 15% and is way rarer than that. Chadlite on bell curve is 1 in 42 ish which is straight lie. And the average person on the street based on this forums definition isnt MTN
Women don't judge based off a normal state distribution like men, it's been proven time and time again

Women don't judge based off a normal state distribution like men, it's been proven time and time
I said how this forum rates not how women rate. And this forum rates based on psl and not actual appeal lmfak

I just turned 15 I'm 5'9 130lbs and I'm eating above matnance to gain muscle been consistent for 4 months and still weightlifting rate me and give me tips for ascension
4/10

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Blackgymmax
Not about him, but overall how the bell curve distribution works. Based on how MTN is 5 and htn 6 it doesnt make sense because htn is 1 in 6 which is top 15% and is way rarer than that. Chadlite on bell curve is 1 in 42 ish which is straight lie. And the average person on the street based on this forums definition isnt MTN
You're way behind the ball. You see how harsh I rate? My ratings are as accurate as an obese ethnic landwhale. I rate him low mtn but to women he's probably high ltn

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and Lmao
I said how this forum rates not how women rate. And this forum rates based on psl and not actual appeal lmfak
Women rate much more harsh than this forum. Hope you know that

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
6/10 for your age.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42218 and aesthetic beauty
Here's more photos of my face

Idk g I'm considered good looking in America I bet ur not tho
No, not in America. The minimum to be attractive is probably around Bryce Hall’s looks level.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
incels have such a distorted take on looks the average man is a white trash bum and I look better then the people around me so so that'd make me above average
You may be better looking than the people around you, but on an aggregate level you are below average.

Short face syndrome is brutal
Try jutting

You may be better looking than the people around you, but on an aggregate level you are below average.
Thats another flaw with rating system, he and many here havent even grown into their face yet which happens 18-20 or even later

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, HitAndRun, It'snotover and 1 other person
Chad irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun, niyhua and Deleted member 32529
Thats another flaw with rating system, he and many here havent even grown into their face yet which happens 18-20 or even later
It isn’t a flaw, but I do agree about your face changing during puberty. However your flaws won’t be corrected by puberty. Lip seal, eye asymmetry, and you mfr don’t change during puberty to my knowledge.

If u go out to any social events or tinder in a college town he's like bottom of the barrel. I have a foid tinder up rn and the next 4 guys will mog him
I'm 15 obviously I'm not going to look better than people that had more time than me to develop lmaooo when I'm around that age I'll be wayy bigger and better looking I already mog most people my age in my hs and I just turned 15 like 2 days ago so I'm still really 14

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I'm 15 obviously I'm not going to look better than people that had more time than me to develop lmaooo when I'm around that age I'll be wayy bigger and better looking I already mog most people my age in my hs and I just turned 15 like 2 days ago so I'm still really 14
no size for a bad shape

If u go out to any social events or tinder in a college town he's like bottom of the barrel. I have a foid tinder up rn and the next 4 guys will mog him
He wouldn’t be in the bottom just slightly below average. He just isn’t in the top 20% and would struggle to get women outside of jbw.

Truecel.

3605393 Snapchat 275356080

That face with that height with that frame?

Prepare for a life of loneliness boyo.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 32973 and efidescontinuado
no size for a bad shape
R u saying I have bad body genetics cuz my build is good as fuck for 15 I'm lean and verry athletic and all my portions are good

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I prolly mog u and my frame is good look at my gym photos
Negative canthal tilt. Tiny non-existing jaw. 5'9. Looks narrow as fuck with a t-shirt on...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
FYI you're not competing with the average guy, which is lowered by manlets and overweight people, you're competing with people who women are actually attracted to, which is HTN+.
Your system is still flawed because if u guys are rating me mtn I should be getting any girls but I get girls my age

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
Here's more photos of my face ig thoes ones were bad but I fell like I got mad potential
wtf i thought i had the worst frame on this forum, nvm lol

Your system is still flawed because if u guys are rating me mtn I should be getting any girls but I get girls my age
An mtn still gets girls especially irl

• +1
Reactions: niyhua
R u saying I have bad body genetics cuz my build is good as fuck for 15 I'm lean and verry athletic and all my portions are good
just in general

ur body is like 6.5/10 when it comes to proportions nd insertions

Negative canthal tilt. Tiny non-existing jaw. 5'9. Looks narrow as fuck with a t-shirt on...
I have positive I checked photos are just angled I have a overtime that I'ma get braces for and even then what does that have to do with athletic abilities I don't care about being narrow or slim cuz I'm athletic and like it 🤣🤣

wtf i thought i had the worst frame on this forum, nvm lol
he is 15 tbf

this is how mine changed between 16 nd 18

20201017 141418
InkedPXL 20230503 2011531292
Inked0ce247ae e368 4d81 bd22 748867c88bb8

• Love it
Reactions: kebab
You’re recessed

I have positive I checked photos are just angled I have a overtime that I'ma get braces for and even then what does that have to do with athletic abilities I don't care about being narrow or slim cuz I'm athletic and like it 🤣🤣
What does athletic have to do w this bro, ur small framed very

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
just in general

ur body is like 6.5/10 when it comes to proportions nd insertions
I'm still filling out my chest and my other proportions are good besides shoulders can u walk me through what's bad

I'm still filling out my chest and my other proportions are good besides shoulders can u walk me through what's bad
it all seems fine apart from ur shoulder width

Cuz I'm 130 and I like being fast twitch
Bro are u retarded, i aint talking about ur weight or muscle or how fast u are im talking simply bone structure(clavicle)

Narcy tiktoker aw moment.

Barely any appeal to JBs imo, we don't care about being above normies, that's not where it begins.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 29167
3605393 Snapchat 275356080

Braces don't fix an skeletal overbite. What they do is camouflage the mallocclusion, and you'll stay recessed. If you do have an overbite you need surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Lmao, HitAndRun and 2 others
Bro are u retarded, i aint talking about ur weight or muscle or how fast u are im talking simply bone structure(clavicle)
But wouldn't bulking make you bigger though and not as narrow? Like I get my clavicle makes me narrow but if I bulked to like 170 and made my chest huge wouldn't what also stop making look narrow

But wouldn't bulking make you bigger though and not as narrow? Like I get my clavicle makes me narrow but if I bulked to like 170 and made my chest huge wouldn't what also stop making look narrow
Ur right u wont look narrow if u have muscle, but the bone structure wont change. U wont look wide tho

“Don’t ever get up” ~ Saint Meeks
hip hop squares jeremy meeks GIF by VH1

U look good at 15 but u look bigger than me like 140-150 I'm 130 and I just turned 15 2 days ago
well yh i got way above average genetics for building muscle

IMG 20201107 WA0000

this was BEFORE hitting gym

Attachments

• 20210131_005554.jpg
    20210131_005554.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
I just turned 15 I'm 5'9 130lbs and I'm eating above matnance to gain muscle been consistent for 4 months and still weightlifting rate me and give me tips for ascension
I mog as 6”1 htn
“Chadlite” jfl

What age did u start lifting? I started at 13 so I had no muscle whatsoever but once I started I was gaining muscle fast I'm only 4-5 months in rn

Listen up you newgen, gtfo while you can

What age did u start lifting? I started at 13 so I had no muscle whatsoever but once I started I was gaining muscle fast I'm only 4-5 months in rn
in the gym at 17 cali at 16 and normie training: ab workouts, pushups, yoga, cardio late 15