Reactions: Nick.Harte, efidescontinuado and IMOGYOU
It's over man. Forget a gf, focus on other stuff
4bf1b96d79c630414fd8fa1534210288  southern sweet tea southern belle

weak MTN
your base will never reach chadlite levels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Lmao, HitAndRun and 1 other person
in the gym at 17 cali at 16 and normie training: ab workouts, pushups, yoga, cardio late 15
Normie training relatable I started working out at around 13 and started doing all that progressive overload shit at 14 and now I got a good foundation to start lifting heavy weight

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Taking the blackpill
Then if your gonna stay I want you to know that

1. I am always going to better than you

2. I will mog you to your grave

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Then if your gonna stay I want you to know that

1. I am always going to better than you

2. I will mog you to your grave
As long as I'm better the the competition near me

I just turned 15 I'm 5'9 130lbs and I'm eating above matnance to gain muscle been consistent for 4 months and still weightlifting rate me and give me tips for ascension
Why you make your nose so big in character creation

I just turned 15 I'm 5'9 130lbs and I'm eating above matnance to gain muscle been consistent for 4 months and still weightlifting rate me and give me tips for ascension
Why you make your nose so big in character creation

If you're htn let alone chadlite 9 times out of 10 you probably wouldn't even be on this website. How are you this delusional anyways you
can call yourself anything you want but all that matters is the attention you get from your female counterparts not want you or anyone says on a forum

If you're htn let alone chadlite 9 times out of 10 you probably wouldn't even be on this website. How are you this delusional anyways you
can call yourself anything you want but all that matters is the attention you get from your female counterparts not want you or anyone says on a forum
I'm a normie I don't know what chatlite means I just said it cuz other people were

• +1
Reactions: not_ovER
Here's more photos of my face ig thoes ones were bad but I fell like I got mad potential
The flaws I see in your face are
Nose to lip ratio
Narrow mouth
Asymetrical lip seal
Bad upper to lower lip ratio
Bulbous nose
Nct
Asymetrical eye area
Chin to philtrum ratio
I don’t think your facial thirds are ideal
I also think your ears are protruding

You definitely could ascend but it would be chancey and would take a lot of effort and surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
The flaws I see in your face are
Nose to lip ratio
Narrow mouth
Asymetrical lip seal
Bad upper to lower lip ratio
Bulbous nose
Nct
Asymetrical eye area
Chin to philtrum ratio
I don’t think your facial thirds are ideal
I also think your ears are protruding

You definitely could ascend but it would be chancey and would take a lot of effort and surgery.
My only question is what is nct, I know how to get rid of most of these problems I'm fixing my Asymetrical eyes, I have a overbite that I can fix with braces and rubber bands to correct it and fit the chin to philtrum ratio & that fixes my Asymetrical lip seal, i can gua shua my nose n that's everything I care about in short I have to get dental work done and add things to my face routine agian I'll post agian when I fix most of these

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and aesthetic beauty
My only question is what is nct, I know how to get rid of most of these problems I'm fixing my Asymetrical eyes, I have a overbite that I can fix with braces and rubber bands to correct it and fit the chin to philtrum ratio & that fixes my Asymetrical lip seal, i can gua shua my nose n that's everything I care about in short I have to get dental work done and add things to my face routine agian I'll post agian when I fix most of these
Nct is negative canthal tilt. I would also get a rhinoplasty for your nose and improve your mouth area. That would really ascend you.

Nct is negative canthal tilt. I would also get a rhinoplasty for your nose and improve your mouth area. That would really ascend you.
Before I do that ima gua shua my nose and see how good that slims my nose

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Women rate much more harsh than this forum. Hope you know that
depends on the case

also women’s ratings and their actions are often contradictory

Sociologically it kinda makes sense, if you think about it. As a woman, you might be careful not to rate someone as good looking, even if you think they are, because then you’re ‘revealing your hand’

historically, the sexual act has been much more costly to women than to men. They’re the ones who have to potentially carry a baby for months and give birth

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
He wouldn’t be in the bottom just slightly below average. He just isn’t in the top 20% and would struggle to get women outside of jbw.
He would be around the bottom lol.
depends on the case

also women’s ratings and their actions are often contradictory

Sociologically it kinda makes sense, if you think about it. As a woman, you might be careful not to rate someone as good looking, even if you think they are, because then you’re ‘revealing your hand’

historically, the sexual act has been much more costly to women than to men. They’re the ones who have to potentially carry a baby for months and give birth
Meanwhile every online dating app in existence

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and malicieusss
Meanwhile every online dating app in existence
I should’ve known not to actually post serious shit jfl

what about the dating apps? The fact that they’re very unbalanced? Yeah, we know. That’s water. But there are other ways.

The problem is that everyone here wants to live like a chad, instead of a normal human being that goes for women around their looks level

I ain’t denying that dating in 2023 is tough shit but some ppl here are just defeatists and wont even attempt basic shit lmao

meanwhile theres a mtn with no status fucking a stacy somewhere right now. obv he got lucky, but you get my point

No one cares for a look u will lose the moment u hit 20, come back when ur older and we can see the face u will roughly have for the rest of ur life, u 16 yearold tiktokcels get ur third thumb sucked on and immedietly ur ego goes through the roof, so u ride the young wave for as long as u can because various models or prettyboys like decaprio looked similar into adulthood so u believe this is ur look, u r no chico and u will look grotesque when ur final archetypal form is finished maturing.!

what about the dating apps? The fact that they’re very unbalanced? Yeah, we know. That’s water. But there are other ways.

The problem is that everyone here wants to live like a chad, instead of a normal human being that goes for women around their looks level

I ain’t denying that dating in 2023 is tough shit but some ppl here are just defeatists and wont even attempt basic shit lmao

meanwhile theres a mtn with no status fucking a stacy somewhere right now. obv he got lucky, but you get my point
This is just an Untrue larp. There's liken500+ studies and evidence proving that women almost always aim up. You're just making shit up bro

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

If the average girl yes swipes 1/100 guys on tinder how can you dare make this comment.

No one cares for a look u will lose the moment u hit 20, come back when ur older and we can see the face u will roughly have for the rest of ur life, u 16 yearold tiktokcels get ur third thumb sucked on and immedietly ur ego goes through the roof, so u ride the young wave for as long as u can because various models or prettyboys like decaprio looked similar into adulthood so u believe this is ur look, u r no chico and u will look grotesque when ur final archetypal form is finished maturing.!
incel detected 🚨🚨🚨

incel detected 🚨🚨🚨
My man got his dick sucked last week for the first time in his life and now his ego is through the roof, nobody cares about u using ur third thumb faggot. Ur life force is untested and u look like an albino monkey. Idc about ur retarded highschool group chats you use to put down whoever u can with whatever social acceptance you’ve gained in ur school. No gym for ur face and no gym to make ur cock bigger. That’s jus true truth.

Keep it up Rodrick

• +1
Reactions: niyhua
No one cares for a look u will lose the moment u hit 20, come back when ur older and we can see the face u will roughly have for the rest of ur life, u 16 yearold tiktokcels get ur third thumb sucked on and immedietly ur ego goes through the roof, so u ride the young wave for as long as u can because various models or prettyboys like decaprio looked similar into adulthood so u believe this is ur look, u r no chico and u will look grotesque when ur final archetypal form is finished ma

This is just an Untrue larp. There's liken500+ studies and evidence proving that women almost always aim up. You're just making shit up bro
what am i making up, exactly?

Not really a chad lite

Download 22

This would a chad

This would be a Chad lite oviously it's uncanny but he's clearly chad lite traits

FaceApp 1692552548830

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
That's something I'm fixing with retinol vit-c ect is there other ways to fix that
skin care products won’t correct your maxilla just fucking lol, also using retinol and vitamin c is not good used together

when i was 15 i was 6ft. lmao id take any single emo hoe you have

over

Attachments

• AKedOLTITAbqno50KwGWDmR_N5GVGPM4wbubo8vhzlP2=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
    AKedOLTITAbqno50KwGWDmR_N5GVGPM4wbubo8vhzlP2=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 0
I mew nose breathe n all that but I have an overtime that makes my jaw look smaller than it already is so ima get my overtime fixed n I'll show yall
Overtime?

chadite in mumbai slums.

Nice body but that face 🤣

Gym is becoming minimal requirement with all these kids doing it
Really not a nice body I'm sorry bro but keep up your effort you'll soon be a beast

“Chadlite” at max a MID MTN

weak mtn somewhat average eye area rlly bad lower third decent cheekbones and evything else is average at best. You need a bimaxx because you have a clear mallocusion as present by the fold in ypur chin region and ur overall recessed and weak appearence. Youd be lucky to get strong mtn after that ngl

“Chadlite” is actually jokes bruh, ltn at best holy gigacage