Rate me I think my Testosterone has raised cause I cried over my depression then recovered In just two days and I thought why am I crying over my

1) You are not that skinny you look like 16-19 bf, but hard to say with clothes on. Maybe post a upper body nude.
2) You face lacks every possible I learned to know in this forum which gives you this unaesthetic roundisch look. You will deffinitely need to hardmaxx with implants an fillers if you ever want to look good.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
1) You are not that skinny you look like 16-19 bf, but hard to say with clothes on. Maybe post a upper body nude.
2) You face lacks every possible I learned to know in this forum which gives you this unaesthetic roundisch look. You will deffinitely need to hardmaxx with implants an fillers if you ever want to look good.
Here's pic where I didn't hit puberty fully and my bf was low now look at my bones now

Attachments

• Snapchat-545174836.jpg
    Snapchat-545174836.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Snapchat-126336073.jpg
    Snapchat-126336073.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 7
Jaw implants could work wonders for you. Yours is narrow for your big head.

Wasnt there a surgeru to correct nct a bit? canthoplasty or so?

Attachments

• 1572632764426.jpg
    1572632764426.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 7
Well, you are indead skinny I guess 16% bf maybe less. So thats fine.

But at least now we now that your lack of bones is either due to low t or low sensitivity of androgen receptors in your body. Get yourself testes asap. Total t, calculated free t, shbg, albumin and dht.

Well, you are indead skinny I guess 16% bf maybe less. So thats fine.

But at least now we now that your lack of bones is either due to low t or low sensitivity of androgen receptors in your body. Get yourself testes asap. Total t, calculated free t, shbg, albumin and dht.
My t ain't low I never cry at things I've cried twice 2019 and this year like a few days ago I'm just lazy

My t ain't low I never cry at things I've cried twice 2019 and this year like a few days ago I'm just lazy

You bones tell a different story bro. Bones dont lie.

Lmfao what kind of a retarded rating is this? Do you even understand how low a 3.5 really is? If you did, you’d never rate him a 2.5 jfl. This guy is not below a 3.25.
How low a 2.5 really is*
you just overrate
3.5 is normie. slightly below average
4 is average
he's not slightly below average. he's ugly.
3psl max, maybe I rated him too hard

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
you just overrate
3.5 is normie. slightly below average
4 is average
he's not slightly below average. he's ugly.
3psl max, maybe I rated him too hard
Ugly people don't get compliments from fives and and opportunities to lose there virginity a few times right