Rate me I think my Testosterone has raised cause I cried over my depression then recovered In just two days and I thought why am I crying over my

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Estrogen filled family

Attachments

• Snapchat-296975110.jpg
    Snapchat-296975110.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 200
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada, prgfromnl, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Oh hell naw

Fruaded selfie

u look like a dolphin

• JFL
Reactions: shimada, Deleted member 4645, Hades and 3 others
Selfie intended for haters.

Tbh leave this site if you're sensitive or mentally weak. You need to have a thick skin to use this site frequently or else leave for your own sake.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4209 and 4 others
Autismmaxxed

u look like a cool guy

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Tbh leave this site if you're sensitive or mentally weak. You need to have a thick skin to use this site frequently or else leave for your own sake.
Nothing to
Your dumb asf if you think it's over this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, androgenic, Elias and 2 others
2.5psl
looksminned af to be fair though. probably justttt about scraping normie if you looksmax but it's hard to tell

you look like such a NICE guy OP

Attachments

• 15786890700844010244495412013469.jpg
    15786890700844010244495412013469.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 104
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, onnysk and Elias
Don't dosrespect me like that stupid fuck or i'll break your teeth faggot.
BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP DONT SAY ANOTHER WORD UNLESS I TELL YOU TO SLAVE. OR ELSE ILL FUCK YOUR THROAT WITH A KNIFE YOU WORTHLESS FUCK

chill my dudes. you look cool.

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP DONT SAY ANOTHER WORD UNLESS I TELL YOU TO SLAVE. OR ELSE ILL FUCK YOUR THROAT WITH A KNIFE YOU WORTHLESS FUCK
Shut your whore ass mouth subhuman genetic failure greycel failed abortion dog. I lead you on a leash. I command your existence you worthless bastard broken condom child now stfu before i fuck your anus with a metal rod till you bleed to death.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
chill my dudes. you look cool.
I look cool 😂
Shut your whore ass mouth subhuman genetic failure greycel failed abortion dog. I lead you on a leash. I command your existence you worthless bastard broken condom child now stfu before i fuck your anus with a metal rod till you bleed to death.
Shut the fuck up with all the shitty duh duh duh duh yap yapping like a fucking girl shut up

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
just ignore him

• +1
What you trying sound like you been watching to much Rick and morty and trying to rickmaxxed with your bluntness shut up
I am not going to try to bring you down because i tgink you're sensitive so please don't respond.
You type like a bitch please don't respond sounds like what girl would say when they get sassy shut up you ain't shit but bold ink bitch enough said no more attention from me now

• +1
What you trying sound like you been watching to much Rick and morty and trying to rickmaxxed with your bluntness shut up

You type like a bitch please don't respond sounds like what girl would say when they get sassy shut up you ain't shit but bold ink bitch enough said no more attention from me now
YES. DESTROY MY SLAVE. DESTROY HIM SOME MORE

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
now I realize, thats @Pietrosiek lost brother lol

• JFL
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW WHO WANTS TO TAKE OVER WITH ME

DONT EVER DISRESPECT ME AGAIN. YOU LOW IQ SHIT PHENOTYPE PROBABLY ETHNIC SUBHUMAN
You know the saying fake it till you make it don't thing that whole imtimdation will work

• So Sad
Reactions: Mr.cope
this site made my mental state even worse than it already was ngl

constantly thinking about the blackpill/d**kpill

• +1
negative hooding looks kinda weird and it looks like you might be fat or just have bad fat stores

this site made my mental state even worse than it already was ngl

constantly thinking about the blackpill/d**kpill
You just have to be tough mentally and not give a fuck and you need to be arrogant and narcissitic to a certain degree.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
You just have to be tough mentally and not give a fuck and you need to be arrogant and narcissitic to a certain degree.
cant do it sorry

too neurotic/high e

is being narcissitic a high T trait? Im narcissitic as fuck

negative hooding looks kinda weird and it looks like you might be fat or just have bad fat stores
yeah consider getting more lean because your jaw is too round as well

Bad fat stores I'm skinny but I have to go gym so I don't end up like a anerxoix I mean I could brocklesnarmax
cant do it sorry

too neurotic/high e
Just be real be a man don't have to be a cunt don't break your code but follow the black pill you might not end up like a high t slayer or somthing but you can do your best and just be a man
yeah consider getting more lean because your jaw is too round as well
No my jaw ain't round it looks it but its just fat under my jaw

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200109_020509_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_20200109_020509_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 15786903726495176758615972902401.jpg
    15786903726495176758615972902401.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
IPD mogs me into oblivion yet still looks worse than me

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
2.5psl
looksminned af to be fair though. probably justttt about scraping normie if you looksmax but it's hard to tell

Lmfao what kind of a retarded rating is this? Do you even understand how low a 3.5 really is? If you did, you’d never rate him a 2.5 jfl. This guy is not below a 3.25.
How low a 2.5 really is*

• +1
Grow your hair long and try growing a beard if you can.

• +1
low tier normie/10

Thats 4 ain't it

More like a 2. You could take care of your skin, get a haircut, but even then, you have no facial harmony. I'd suggest you find something you like and cope with it.

• Hmm...
Dolphinmaxxxed
I look like brock lesnar with short hair and with medium thick hair I look like me brock looks more defined cause of the roids

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200109_020509_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_20200109_020509_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 6
  • SrBr2WZRZ9QZaC13SZO69K_12UM-u_byEPJoEOtF6kk.jpg
    SrBr2WZRZ9QZaC13SZO69K_12UM-u_byEPJoEOtF6kk.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 8