[OP] Rate me im 17 year old indian curry indian curry indian curry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shibo

shibo

Erudite
i pm you but indians only bhais

thotexterminator

thotexterminator

Pro Sharia
everyone seems to go harder on the rating when it comes to curries for some reason

Krezo

Krezo

give me stacy's cum
my great great grandmother was curry so that makes me 1/16th curry pm me bro.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

3PSL, 17% bodyfat, gymcel, STEMcel, surgerycel
i'm curry bro promise

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
I look mostly white though tbh since the rest of my ancestors where English
Yes I know, I've seen you! I know you don't like hearing it, but you're a pretty good looking guy. Did your great great grandmother live in England, or did your family settle in the British Raj?

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
It’s over,don’t even need to show a pic lol

Krezo

Krezo

give me stacy's cum
Yes I know, I've seen you! I know you don't like hearing it, but you're a pretty good looking guy. Did your great great grandmother live in England, or did your family settle in the British Raj?
Yeah they lived in India during colonial times and my great great grandfather served in India in the British-Indian Army and like many British soldiers in India he took on an Indian wife.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

Yeah they lived in India during colonial times and my great great grandfather served in India in the British-Indian Army and like many British soldiers in India he took on an Indian wife.
What happened after partition? Which country did they go to, to India/Pakistan or back to England?

Krezo

Krezo

give me stacy's cum
What happened after partition? Which country did they go to, to India/Pakistan or back to England?
Moved back to England where their offsping married English people.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

Moved back to England where their offsping married English people.
Fuaaark, little Zayn Maliks running around in the late 1800s/1900s. Aren't you curious about having relatives in India/Pakistan/Bangladesh? Which country do you think they would be in?

Krezo

Krezo

give me stacy's cum
Fuaaark, little Zayn Maliks running around in the late 1800s/1900s. Aren't you curious about having relatives in India/Pakistan/Bangladesh? Which country do you think they would be in?
Probably India I'm guessing since I they were Sikh in origin but honestly I'll have to ask my family.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

Probably India I'm guessing since I they were Sikh in origin but honestly I'll have to ask my family.
There's also a strong possibility that they lived in Pakistan. Sikhs go to pilgrimage over there for the guy that founded their religion. The place where he's buried is also named after him. Definitely rules out Bangladesh though. There was also a small number of Sikhs living in Afghanistan.

Krezo

Krezo

give me stacy's cum
There's also a strong possibility that they lived in Pakistan. Sikhs go to pilgrimage over there for the guy that founded their religion. The place where he's buried is also named after him. Definitely rules out Bangladesh though. There was also a small number of Sikhs living in Afghanistan.
Ohh I see. Sometimes I feel strange about myself because I've never really felt much connection to my Indian side. I'm culturally English and I don't really know that much about Indian culture or anything tbh.

HorseFace

HorseFace

weak
Pm me im 100% n̶o̶r̶w̶e̶g̶i̶a̶n̶ curry

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

Ohh I see. Sometimes I feel strange about myself because I've never really felt much connection to my Indian side. I'm culturally English and I don't really know that much about Indian culture or anything tbh.
Understandable, man. But it's always nice to know you got an entire family living somewhere you've never met from another race haha. I know most guys aren't even occupied with it, but I know I would be. I am a curry myself but there's no British relatives in my family.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)