Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
IMG 20210801 162221 578
View attachment IMG_20210818_202203_191.webp
IMG 20211019 175940 848

vs now

IMG 20221229 111735
IMG 20221229 114054

Glowed up a bit with the help of collegen, leanmaxxing/gymmaxxing and skincare. I'd say I went from an incel (3.5/10) to a HTN (6/10). But lemme know what you guys think

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI, Deleted member 22886, Yliaster and 6 others
Leanmaxxing really is king. good work.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI, Deleted member 22886, MoggerChad and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ToTheTop and LooksOrDeath
Still have a shitty haircut that makes your head look longer than a fucking runway

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niki9911, mug and Samiscool234
Damn Bro nice u literally look 5 years younger

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
awesone job. MTN to chadlite to me

• Love it
on god, it's peanut shaped jfl.
i tried making my hair longer on the sides to cover up my prominent cheekbones but people just called me a fag, just cant win either way. brooootal :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23642
i tried making my hair longer on the sides to cover up my prominent cheekbones but people just called me a fag, just cant win either way. brooootal :feelspepo:
It's alright I'm just picking on you but it is a good change. You look better now.

It's alright I'm just picking on you but it is a good change. You look better now.
ty. what would you rate me btw, chadlite or htn?

Really awesome improvement OP! How old are you right now? And do you have visible abs?

your eyes creep me out because you look like a fake human from the lighting and fog but im mirin op you look like a pale version of amnesia with a thinner face

• +1
Looking good

• +1
your eyes creep me out because you look like a fake human from the lighting and fog but im mirin op you look like a pale version of amnesia with a thinner face
yea my cameras kinda shitty + it was pretty bad lighting since it was night time when i took both those pics, i look a lot better and more natural irl tbh

• +1
Reactions: mug
yea my cameras kinda shitty + it was pretty bad lighting since it was night time when i took both those pics, i look a lot better and more natural irl tbh
yeah im not even dogging it just looks humerous

lol he should youth max and get a fringe and light stubble
fringes look so bad imo. also i got a light stubble before and people called said i looked indian and weird lmao

• JFL
Reactions: mug
Really awesome improvement OP! How old are you right now? And do you have visible abs?
right now im 19, also yes i have abs. theyre not too impressive or visible tho since my bfp is 13 or 14%

fringes look so bad imo. also i got a light stubble before and people called said i looked indian and weird lmao
idk your age but trying to look youthful but masculine is ideal, your current haircut it good but like others said maybe a bit shorter to accentuate your facial thirds

how are u doing with girls rn, op? good improvement :)

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
"muh leanmaxxing doesn't work"

Keep up the good work my man. You ascended.

how are u doing with girls rn, op? good improvement :)
doing decently i think. was getting 10 matches or so per day on tinder before i got banned, and apparently thats above average, so thats good. also got approached by a cute girl at a club 2 days ago and managed to get her number. i called the girl and she said she was down to go on a date in a few days... if i dont autismmaxx on the date i might actually lose my virginity... fingers crossed

"muh leanmaxxing doesn't work"

Keep up the good work my man. You ascended.
ong leanmaxxing is the most effective way to looksmaxx, so underrated. guaranteed to increase your PSL by at least 0.5 points unless you have facial deformities

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
View attachment 2017071View attachment 2017072View attachment 2017073

vs now

View attachment 2017075View attachment 2017076

Glowed up a bit with the help of collegen, leanmaxxing/gymmaxxing and skincare. I'd say I went from an incel (3.5/10) to a HTN (6/10). But lemme know what you guys think
how old were
View attachment 2017071View attachment 2017072View attachment 2017073

vs now

View attachment 2017075View attachment 2017076

how old were u before and after?

0 smv to 0 smv

• Love it
Grow out the side of your hair and let the top fall

But fr you need a better phone. Youre not getting matches from non trannies and bots with the quality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
But fr you need a better phone. Youre not getting matches from non trannies and bots with the quality
true, true
im poor tho so i cant afford a new phone

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • Hmm...
No difference except lightening and skin

• JFL
17 before in the 2021 pics, 19 rn
Dafuq, how are you 17 in the before pics, you legit look like a 30 year old fatass. Now you look like a college chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Yliaster, Deleted member 23611 and 2 others
No difference except lightening and skin
jfl u must be blind or something. cuz i looked hella bloated in those 2021 pics (and i was, was 15kg heavier)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
jfl u must be blind or something. cuz i looked hella bloated in those 2021 pics (and i was, was 15kg heavier)
my bad, only saw the 2 current pics before scrolling down

• +1
If hes chadlite than I am guessoum teir
Facial structure is very good, eye area as well. Thats classic, whenever somebody looks pretty good he gets lowballed or not rated at all. I have seen in this forum other guys looking like him who got rated chadlite or even chad.

Funny how old some dudes can look. I'm 24 in a month and you looked older at 17 than me right now.

Facial structure is very good, eye area as well. Thats classic, whenever somebody looks pretty good he gets lowballed or not rated at all. I have seen in this forum other guys looking like him who got rated chadlite or even chad.
This dude is not top 20 to top 15% of the population JFL
He's HTN

From LTN to HTN. Why don't you colouringmaxx? With med colouring you could be chadlite