Rate me in early 2021 vs now

Funny how old some dudes can look. I'm 24 in a month and you looked older at 17 than me right now.
yea honestly its wild how lowering your BF% and shaving off your facial hair can make you look so much younger.

From LTN to HTN. Why don't you colouringmaxx? With med colouring you could be chadlite
like get a fake tan? idk man those things are kinda expensive tbh. and i dont think that would ascend me to chadlite territory. i think id probably need to improve my jaw and neck to do that, so thats what im gonna do (gonna do it by chewing gum, doing neck exercises, etc.)

This dude is not top 20 to top 15% of the population JFL
He's HTN
i feel like i dont fit the conventional definition of what a "chadlite" is (a masculine, good looking dude whos just below chad in looks) due to my narrowing lower third and slightly thin neck, but tbh i feel like i have a good prettyboy-ish look and that i mog 99% of people my age and 90-95% of people i see on the street who are similar to my pheno AND age. combine that with the fact I'm 6'1.5 i feel pretty unmoggable lol

i feel like i dont fit the conventional definition of what a "chadlite" is (a masculine, good looking dude whos just below chad in looks) due to my narrowing lower third and slightly thin neck, but tbh i feel like i have a good prettyboy-ish look and that i mog 99% of people my age and 90-95% of people i see on the street who are similar to my pheno AND age. combine that with the fact I'm 6'1.5 i feel pretty unmoggable lol
I'm gonna keep it real with u bruh you ain't mogging 15% of people unless ur in the slums.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Samiscool234
You could easily reach chadlite tho easily just need to softmax

You could easily reach chadlite tho easily just need to softmax
i feel like im pretty softmaxxed already, i think im just gonna focus on widening and strengthening my jaw

Idk where you live but I feel like we have the same "problem". Relatively good looking (I have posted pics before) but we look a bit bland.

Gl but not standing out. I'm in Bali for example right now and random people take pictures of me