Rate me in motion 30 M (100+ lay count)

What PSL?

Votes: 15 21.4%

Votes: 26 37.1%

Votes: 22 31.4%

Votes: 5 7.1%

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
bro stop coping, a guy with 100 slays is nowhere near your rating. And btw I remember the pic of you i thought I saw, it's tyronecels avi so I confused you with Broderick hunter lol

5 PSL-5.5 max. upper tier normie with a great body and some local internet fame.

it's funny how you reply with pictures of girls as soon as people don't rate you chadlite tier, unsecure dude. they don't change your looks.

if you're 30 and have 100 lays, saying you started out at 20 this would be one girl in every 5-6 weeks. and that's pretty much average, most guys could get that. you probably just never got into long term relationships and didn't grow up mentally much since your 20s.

body is very good though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 2729
3.75 PSL tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
lol in italy you could get a landwhale at most, it's always super impressive the difference between eastern europe and south europe
Why Italy? I agree with you, he's like mid-tier normie face-wise, but why Italy? Why not somewhere more Western-European like Germany etc? He could barely get a landwhale in Germany

5 PSL-5.5 max. upper tier normie with a great body and some local internet fame.

it's funny how you reply with pictures of girls as soon as people don't rate you chadlite tier, unsecure dude. they don't change your looks.

if you're 30 and have 100 lays, saying you started out at 20 this would be one girl in every 5-6 weeks. and that's pretty much average, most guys could get that. you probably just never got into long term relationships and didn't grow up mentally much since your 20s.

body is very good though
Wait, I don't agree on this. Most guys, so normies, then... one girl every 5-6 weeks? I thought we universally agreed on here that normies could get like 3-4 women in their lives through betabuxxing and that's it. Foid standards are insane and normies aren't attractive to foids.

Wait, I don't agree on this. Most guys, so normies, then... one girl every 5-6 weeks? I thought we universally agreed on here that normies could get like 3-4 women in their lives through betabuxxing and that's it. Foid standards are insane and normies aren't attractive to foids.
you talking about 3-4/10 guys. 5.5psl is like a 6.5/10.

just remember LondonVille the jewish 300lbs fat fuck. even he has 15 slays

you talking about 3-4/10 guys. 5.5psl is like a 6.5/10.

just remember LondonVille the jewish 300lbs fat fuck. even he has 15 slays
Idk what he looks like man, I've never seen him.

You are legit 15 years older than me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: razerftw and Deleted member 7098

body is very good though
Actually I started around 27 years old. Had 2 long term relationships till then.

80kg

body is very good though
I agree that I am around 4PSL. But my point is that I am fine with it as long as I am getting ~30 lays a year + jbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Why Italy? I agree with you, he's like mid-tier normie face-wise, but why Italy? Why not somewhere more Western-European like Germany etc? He could barely get a landwhale in Germany
I lived in UK and had hot JB gf for 3 years. Keep coping.

Can I reach 200 lay count by 35 or it's over?
LOL.

You can get lays anywhere.

BUT also, your Locationmaxxing to Ukraine HELPS alot.

I know a dude from Netherlands, he has Ukraine partner. For sure incel with his looks in Nethelands he was. Nice guy though, nothing wrong with him personalityor otherwise.
He went Ukraine, and has since I think 7 years now with that woman. A woman that is: 10+years younger then him and moggs him alot in Looks league. She is comparative like at least 3 points better looking then him.

lol in italy you could get a landwhale at most, it's always super impressive the difference between eastern europe and south europe
italian women are the hardest no doubt

I lived in UK and had hot JB gf for 3 years. Keep coping.
I agree you can also get gf and some lays/slays ion West. But I think, less amount, less quality, and you''ll likely need to show more commitment/effort to get it in the West.You'll still mogg most dudes in the West.
The West is kinda fucked up. Because where there is asurpluss of women in Ukraine (compared to men). In the West, it's the other way around, From ages 18-45 there are more men then women.

italian women are the hardest no doubt
I know a Dutch guy whom is with an Italian woman. From what I heared from him, in Italy he said it's slightly easier for a man to get a woman then in Netherlands.

6.5/10 irl in western standards high tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
LOL.

You can get lays anywhere.

BUT also, your Locationmaxxing to Ukraine HELPS alot.

I know a dude from Netherlands, he has Ukraine partner. For sure incel with his looks in Nethelands he was. Nice guy though, nothing wrong with him personalityor otherwise.
He went Ukraine, and has since I think 7 years now with that woman. A woman that is: 10+years younger then him and moggs him alot in Looks league. She is comparative like at least 3 points better looking then him.
Yes but can he get constant good quality pussy every week ? Also without spending any money? Also get 95% of the lays on the first date?

5 PSL
Your biggest flaw is the lack of undereye bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and razerftw
T1aFPhal.jpg

- slaying in ukraine
- noting else matters

wish me the best with finding remote job and trying to get what u live now

• Love it
Reactions: razerftw
Yes but can he get constant good quality pussy every week ? Also without spending any money? Also get 95% of the lays on the first date?
good quality pussy is just young? i doubt most of the 100 claimed lays have been stacy or becky level. the girl you posted earlier also wasn't anything special

My point is that PSL is irr
T1aFPhal.jpg

- slaying in ukraine
- noting else matters

Good luck, but it will not be easy to get high tire girls, I know most of the foreigners that cone from
good quality pussy is just young? i doubt most of the 100 claimed lays have been stacy or becky level. the girl you posted earlier also wasn't anything special
I mean decent quality and young. I am only meeting with girls that want to go for a walk and then come to my place on the first date. So I kind of miss many chances with hotter girls. Fuck going on 2 dates for some pussy.

My point is that PSL is irr

Good luck, but it will not be easy to get high tire girls, I know most of the foreigners that come for pusssy and the

I mean decent quality and young. I am only meeting with girls that want to go for a walk and then come to my place on the first date. So I kind of miss many chances with hotter girls. Fuck going on 2 dates for some pussy.
T1aFPhal.jpg

- slaying in ukraine
- noting else matters

Good luck, but it will not be easy to get high tire girls, I know most of the foreigners that come for pusssy and they struggleMaxx

PSL is irrelevant if you are in the 4-6 range. Will not make a big difference.

Good luck, but it will not be easy to get high tire girls, I know most of the foreigners that come for pusssy and they struggleMaxx
supposed cause? or hard to tell?

Nope, that dude could likely not get that. remember, that dude looks prettt bad, and he's old(er). But still, with slow approach, and beta buxxing he could. he clouldn't manage to get a woman in The Netherlands this way, not even a woman that was his looksmatach. I'm just mentioning this, to show everyone that location plays a factor..

You are a true slayer. There for sure.
In the West, I guestimate yout slaying and the quality would go down plenty.
That's why it was smart to move your ass to there. Life is difficult enough already. why make it hard on oneself by going/staying in a hard location.

What are the quality of your lays? Landwhales, beckys, stacys?

Nope, that dude could likely not get that. remember, that dude looks prettt bad, and he's old(er). But still, with slow approach, and beta buxxing he could. he clouldn't manage to get a woman in The Netherlands this way, not even a woman that was his looksmatach. I'm just mentioning this, to show everyone that location plays a factor..

You are a true slayer. There for sure.
In the West, I guestimate yout slaying and the quality would go down plenty.
That's why it was smart to move your ass to there. Life is difficult enough already. why make it hard on oneself by going/staying in a hard location.

Of course it would be harder to do the same thing in the west, but who cares...
Living in the west makes no sense for me, it's a shithole, also I mostly only like slavic girls pheno. Why would I go to the west: LGBTmaxx, landwhalesMaxx, stupidLawsMaxx, feminismMaxx, pricesScamMaxx etc.

Ukraine is the most sponsored country in Europe, if you come from the Netherlands and you are PSL 2 you can get hotter girls than me just by providing for the girl.

Not to mention immigrantsMaxx.

For me there is only Ukraine, Belarus and Russia, the rest of the world makes no sense. I only like super skinny young girls with Slavic features.

Of course it would be harder to do the same thing in the west, but who cares...
Living in the west makes no sense for me, it's a shithole, also I mostly only like slavic girls pheno. Why would I go to the west: LGBTmaxx, landwhalesMaxx, stupidLawsMaxx, feminismMaxx, pricesScamMaxx etc.
I can only think of 1 reason to go to the West.
For your own ego reasons, so that you could claim to yoursel;f you are a alsayer no matter what location even the hard ones. But that would just be an ego thing then, and have nothing to do with having sex/relationships. But more then, with ego, where a man extends his ego or determines his sense of worth and value by slaying. Would be a pretty narcisistic empty type of person, if a dude would do it for that reason. In that sense narcisism is always sad in my eyes, where a grounded ego should be narcisists seem to have an empty hole.
Ukraine is the most sponsored country in Europe, if you come from the Netherlands and you are PSL 2 you can get hotter girls than me just by providing for the girl.
cool. thanks for that adding. I'll try here for 5 years orso. And if not get the thing I want herr, then I'm gone.

What are the quality of your lays? Landwhales, beckys, stacys?

You be the judge:

I can only think of 1 reason to go to the West.
For your own ego reasons, so that you could claim to yoursel;f you are a alsayer no matter what location even the hard ones. But that would just be an ego thing then, and have nothing to do with having sex/relationships. But more then, with ego, where a man extends his ego or determines his sense of worth and value by slaying. Would be a pretty narcisistic empty type of person, if a dude would do it for that reason. In that sense narcisism is always sad in my eyes, where a grounded ego should be narcisists seem to have an empty hole.
cool. thanks for that adding. I'll try here for 5 years orso. And if not get the thing I want herr, then I'm gone.

Yes fuck that shit, I will slay few more years and then settle down with a 17-18 y old in EE.

Good luck brah.

I want to say that the most important thing is to take action, even if I have 4 PSL face, I improved my results by 10000% by taking action and finding a system that works for me.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
If I had 6 PSL face, I don't think I would have better results just by staying on this forum and complaining.

I want to say that the most important thing is to take action, even if I have 4 PSL face, I improved my results by 10000% by taking action and finding a system that works for me.
Well done.
I 100% agree, on taking action and fining a working system.
I just come out of a pretty strict religuous (celibate) Bhuddist monk minimalistic type like lifetstyle I decided to do the last 4-5 years. That ended about 1 year ago, due to loss fait. Now I gave myself about 1 year ago. First 1 year time, to get my life decently organised again (housing and stuff, and celan up past duties, etc.) and get my looks back to before and upwards. That year is alsmost finished now.
Then I will jump back in, and test out how it's here for me where I life. And what I can get./do; and hopefully find a decently working system.

You be the judge:

Yes fuck that shit, I will slay few more years and then settle down with a 17-18 y old in EE.

Good luck brah.

Yeah they’re pretty looksmatched with you. Well done

• Hmm...
Reactions: medialcanthuscel
Flat midface. nw3

can only slay EE trash

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over, razerftw and HighIQcel
Well done.
I 100% agree, on taking action and fining a working system.
I just come out of a pretty strict religuous (celibate) Bhuddist monk minimalistic type like lifetstyle I decided to do the last 4-5 years. That ended about 1 year ago, due to loss fait. Now I gave myself about 1 year ago. First 1 year time, to get my life decently organised again (housing and stuff, and celan up past duties, etc.) and get my looks back to before and upwards. That year is alsmost finished now.
Then I will jump back in, and test out how it's here for me where I life. And what I can get./do; and hopefully find a decently working system.

You still have time, is never too late, I've also lost a lot of time in my 20s.

Yes we have to go through all of the stages, I didn't had many girls until 23 years old, then I had 2 long relationships, but I was craving diversity, so when I was around 27 I've decided to come up with a plan and change my life. Now that I got most of the experiences out of the way (JBs, virgins, threesomes, 100+ bangs), I will start transitioning to businessMaxxxing.

You still have time, is never too late, I've also lost a lot of time in my 20s.

Yes we have to go through all of the stages, I didn't had many girls until 23 years old, then I had 2 long relationships, but I was craving diversity, so when I was around 27 I've decided to come up with a plan and change my life. Now that I got most of the experiences out of the way (JBs, virgins, threesomes, 100+ bangs), I will start transitioning to businessMaxxxing.
Yeah. It's noprmal. I also experienced so far in life. After achieving something and doing, enjoying it for some time. In most, a new goal and aim arises.

I must add though. I don't see my Buddhist "monk type" lifestyle years, aiming enlightenment, as a waiste at all.
because.
I was always interested since childhood already, to aim for something higher, and to overcome msyelf, or overcome/liberating oneself from what things makes us a human being basically. I postponed aiming "enlightement" untill my early 30's. But I had to try it, full hardcore, as was exited and motivated as hell in that time to try it. It's good I did. Because if I hadn't, I TODAY still be wondering and "bruning" about it for sure. And I would Regret it alot, if I got old and I had never trying to become enlightened. It's something I had to do.

I feel more strongly about avoiding regret. Then I worry about doing something, and it not working out as hoped, or even not succeeding at it at all. I don't wanna regret, for not doing or trying.

That's why I agree alot on your statement of: ".... the most important thing is to take action ....'

• Love it
Yeah. It's noprmal. I also experienced so far in life. After achieving something and doing, enjoying it for some time. In most, a new goal and aim arises.

I must add though. I don't see my Buddhist "monk type" lifestyle years, aiming enlightenment, as a waiste at all.
because.
I was always interested since childhood already, to aim for something higher, and to overcome msyelf, or overcome/liberating oneself from what things makes us a human being basically. I postponed aiming "enlightement" untill my early 30's. But I had to try it, full hardcore, as was exited and motivated as hell in that time to try it. It's good I did. Because if I hadn't, I TODAY still be wondering and "bruning" about it for sure. And I would Regret it alot, if I got old and I had never trying to become enlightened. It's something I had to do.

I feel more strongly about avoiding regret. Then I worry about doing something, and it not working out as hoped, or even not succeeding at it at all. I don't wanna regret, for not doing or trying.

That's why I agree alot on your statement of: ".... the most important thing is to take action ....'
Yes now that you got the Buddhism monk lifestyle out of the way you can concentrate on the next thing. I think if you wouldn't have done that, maybe you would have half-ass whatever else you would be doing, you would see it like a side mission instead of the main mission, since you would always think about "enlightement".

Yes now that you got the Buddhism monk lifestyle out of the way you can concentrate on the next thing. I think if you wouldn't have done that, maybe you would have half-ass whatever else you would be doing, you would see it like a side mission instead of the main mission, since you would always think about "enlightement".
True, that.|
That's how most of us humans work.

Like in your case. You fealt/craved you wanted to have female diversity. And now maybe after that, you start carving for monyemaxxing. And so on.. for rest of life. The people are the most sad, depressed, etc..; are the ones that don't feel these desires or even worse they do feel them but they for whatever reason don't (or can't) do them.

I feel I now in the near future I wanna aim to female diversity maxx, and moneymaxx (i already do now). I in my 20's had some LTR, but failed at female diversity maxxing. I feel I want/crave to try that 1 more time. And I also already feel, I have some levels of ineterst developping for family maxxing in future. But I need good options the so need to diversity maxx anyways, because I want to only co-produce with good genetic women for the sake of my child.

• +1
Are u Ukrainian?
Do you think russian girls date down/up or looksmatch usually?

I am based in Ukraine and even though most hot girls have left the country to more prosperous lands, the ones that remained are dating down a lot.

• +1
Lol in Italy she would be top 1%

• +1
True, that.|
That's how most of us humans work.

Like in your case. You fealt/craved you wanted to have female diversity. And now maybe after that, you start carving for monyemaxxing. And so on.. for rest of life. The people are the most sad, depressed, etc..; are the ones that don't feel these desires or even worse they do feel them but they for whatever reason don't (or can't) do them.

I feel I now in the near future I wanna aim to female diversity maxx, and moneymaxx (i already do now). I in my 20's had some LTR, but failed at female diversity maxxing. I feel I want/crave to try that 1 more time. And I also already feel, I have some levels of ineterst developping for family maxxing in future. But I need good options the so need to diversity maxx anyways, because I want to only co-produce with good genetic women for the sake of my child.

Yes this diversity thing is annoying, coz even though I had a hot gf and she was doing anything I wanted, I still felt more attracted to uglier bitches on the street and fantasising about them fml. So once I had like a plan panned out and felt confident with it, I just dumped my gf and started from the bottom of the pit.

But I think I will go hard maybe 1-2 more years with this, and then focus on other things.

JFL 1 week ago I intersected with my ex (after 2 years) on the street, I was with this 17y old girl, fully ripped in tank top, felt good.

Can we please stop this thread? I dont wanna be remembered what i miss since 10yrs. Reading this shit made me depressed af. I cant cope anymore.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and razerftw
JFL 1 week ago I intersected with my ex (after 2 years) on the street, I was with this 17y old girl, fully ripped in tank top, felt good.
it's so bad and funny at the same time.

• JFL
Can we please stop this thread? I dont wanna be remembered what i miss since 10yrs. Reading this shit made me depressed af. I cant cope anymore.
Maybe you can also slay.?

kida look like typica seba here

• Hmm...