Rate me in new candid

I hope you leanmaxx to 30 kg. Have a nice ancesion brother.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, sytyl, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person
I hope you leanmaxx to 30 kg. Have a nice ancesion brother.
Bro I was 45kg after chemo I don’t believe it or a second tbh

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: DaGullas, Over, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person
Can't believe this guy looks bloated at 40kg 5'7. I think he's a gay alien without any organs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6488, sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel
Can't believe this guy looks bloated at 40kg 5'7. I think he's a gay alien without any organs.
Shit they found out
[automerge]1596694291[/automerge]
Shit they found out

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Bluepill

It's about face
Dude please just shut the fuck up no way u are 38-39 kgs explain how that’s possible I stopped chemotherapy at 13 and weighed 45kg severely emasculates at around 170-172 cm one thing has to be LARP about you either height or weight

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DaGullas, Over, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
Dude please just shut the fuck up no way u are 38-39 kgs explain how that’s possible I stopped chemotherapy at 13 and weighed 45kg severely emasculates at around 170-172 cm one thing has to be LARP about you either height or weight
Why are you mad
What did i do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DaGullas, Deleted member 6963, Chadeep and 1 other person
did you have cancerous development in your body?
Nah bro I got chemo cos I felt like it....
Rofl
Yea stage 2 Hodgkin’s lymphoma upper right groin 2 cycles of chemo + 2 surgeries and radiotherapy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6485b025t, Sikkunt23, sytyl and 2 others
Rofl
Yea stage 2 Hodgkin’s lymphoma upper right groin 2 cycles of chemo + 2 surgeries and radiotherapy
damn man must've been very demanding

hopefully everything is back to normal now

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, SubhumanCurrycel, Chadeep and 1 other person
Why are you mad
What did i do
You call yourself a “male” yet you weigh 88lb and talk about how you are “chadlite” or “Chads potential”
Bro just fucking stop you are so fucking scrawny you don’t even register as a fertile male in the eyes of a woman, you send a face pic to a foid and she likes it so you think you’re hot shit but the moment you meet irl and she realises she mogs you and makes you look like a pre schooler, her pussy will evaporate to Sahara desert levels moisture.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, DaGullas, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
damn man must've been very demanding

hopefully everything is back to normal now
Yea I’m good Rn just hair leg plays up sometimes but as long as I stay active it doesn’t bother me too much

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, sytyl and Deleted member 6488
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6963, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
You call yourself a “male” yet you weigh 88lb and talk about how you are “chadlite” or “Chads potential”
Bro just fucking stop you are so fucking scrawny you don’t even register as a fertile male in the eyes of a woman, you send a face pic to a foid and she likes it so you think you’re hot shit but the moment you meet irl and she realises she mogs you and makes you look like a pre schooler, her pussy will evaporate to Sahara desert levels moisture.
Dang bro i thought my 7incher and my birth certificate meant i was a male but dang bro i lost male privileges due to my weight dang i'm sorry

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DaGullas, Sikkunt23, Chadeep and 1 other person
Coping narcy pigskin detected.
You right now 2 electric boogaloo

''Pigskin'' Bro are you serious right now
There's 0 cope when i wouldn't want to look like one of you Delhi streetshitters if i got a million for it

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sytyl, Sikkunt23, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Dang bro i thought my 7incher and my birth certificate meant i was a male but dang bro i lost male privileges due to my weight dang i'm sorry
Just because your mum said “you are a big boy now” doesn’t mean women don’t see you a skinny a prepubescent scrawny rat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, sytyl and Deleted member 6488
no way your cock is 7 inches you piece of pregnancy

these are literally an accurate prediction of your stats:

- 5'5
- 90-95 pounds
- 4-5 inch penis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, Effortless, DaGullas and 5 others
View attachment 569755
''Pigskin'' Bro are you serious right now
There's 0 cope when i wouldn't want to look like one of you Delhi streetshitters if i got a million for it
Nigga you're just a normie stop coping with thinking you're chadlite or chad. You're the white version of @MakinItHappen who's a narcy cunt just like you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, DaGullas, sytyl and 2 others
Just because your mum said “you are a big boy now” doesn’t mean women don’t see you a skinny a prepubescent scrawny rat
Uhh idk wtf you're on about now but it seems like you're backpedalling

All i'm saying is i thought i was a male because i have XY chromosomes, a penis i was born with, and so forth but damn bro throw it all away you don't weigh enough, third gender discovered

no way your cock is 7 inches you piece of pregnancy

these are literally an accurate prediction of your stats:

- 5'5
- 90-95 pounds
- 4-5 inch penis
Cooope
5'7''
7 inches

Shut it main man
I'll ring your mum to tell her you're being mean on the internet

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Chadeep and Deleted member 6488
Nigga you're just a normie stop coping with thinking you're chadlite or chad. You're the white version of @MakinItHappen who's a narcy cunt just like you.
Legit I can tolerate subhumans asking/taking advice but when they start acting like hot shit it gets on my nerves.
Literally the cumskin version of MakinItHappen
Big words and start flinging shit like a monkey when you get criticised or get a bad rate.
Bro this babyfaced downsyndrome looking nigga seriously thinks he hasn’t chad potential I can’t even man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6488, sytyl, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Legit I can tolerate subhumans asking/taking advice but when they start acting like hot shit it gets on my nerves.
Literally the cumskin version of MakinItHappen
Big words and start flinging shit like a monkey when you get criticised or get a bad rate.
Bro this babyfaced downsyndrome looking nigga seriously thinks he hasn’t chad potential I can’t even man
''Downsyndrome''

Talk shit about my health when you had to have a whole cancer procedure while i've never had to stay in the hospital even once
Shut it

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 6488, Chadeep and 1 other person
Rofl
I feel so bad for u brocel . Stay strong brother . Love u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 6488, Chadeep and 2 others
Uhh idk wtf you're on about now but it seems like you're backpedalling

All i'm saying is i thought i was a male because i have XY chromosomes, a penis i was born with, and so forth but damn bro throw it all away you don't weigh enough, third gender discovered
Below nigger IQ
You know what I meant faggot
No woman unless she has a fetish for dominanting skinny twinks will ever see you as a viable partner at least not irl, cope with face but the moment she realises that you get framemogged by middleschoolers it’s over.
The point is you can’t be seen as a man with that frame bulk the fuck up to 60kg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 6488, DaGullas and 3 others
Below nigger IQ
No woman unless she has a fetish for dominanting skinny twinks will ever see you as a viable partner at least not irl, cope with face but the moment she realises that you get framemogged by middleschoolers it’s over.
The point is you can’t be seen as a man with that frame bulk the fuck up to 60kg
Stop being fucking racist . Say one more racist slur and it’s over . Racism is evil son

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc and SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 6488, Chadeep and 2 others
''Downsyndrome''

Talk shit about my health when you had to have a whole cancer procedure while i've never had to stay in the hospital even once
Shut it
Funny how at 13 right after cancer treatment I still mogged you at the same height by 8kgs
I’m literally double your size rn at 79kgs.
Your endocrine system is likely fucked considering you have been Auschwitzmaxxing for your entire life.
Gj on throwing any dimorphism you could’ve had away by starving yourself like a fucking moron during your crucial development of crucial secondary characteristics during puberty

Below nigger IQ
Question is how fam it's not 123 and set

Stop being fucking racist . Say one more racist slur and it’s over . Racism is evil son
I repent bhai you are right I shouldn’t stoop down to this retards level

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23
@RODEBLUR stop fucking coping son . Ur a low tier normie that frauds acne . Ur a 5 7 88 lbs gigaframecel . Ur weaker than most women . Stop being a narcy cunt . Just lol at u thinking u mog me . Keep coping son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488, DaGullas, Introvertednarc and 3 others
@RODEBLUR stop fucking coping son . Ur a low tier normie that frauds acne . Ur a 5 7 88 lbs gigaframecel . Ur weaker than most women . Stop being a narcy cunt . Just lol at u thinking u mog me . Keep coping son
No bhai can't you see his Chadlite potential. He needs to cut down to 30 kgs will bone mog 99% of this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 6488, 6485b025t and 3 others
No bhai can't you see his Chadlite potential. He needs to cut down to 30 kgs will bone mog 99% of this forum.
No bhai 25kg is the sweetspot he will finally mog @Salludon

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 6488, Over and 4 others
@NordicIranian please GTFIH and tear this fag a @Newone
Unironically

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and sytyl
''Low tier normie''
''Frauds acne''

If i actually wanted to fraud acne i would never have shown it or mentioned it, LMAO.

Fuck off retard
I've had enough of you, i've lost my patience to explain things to you politely

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, malignant and Sikkunt23
I don't wanna read 6 pages ngl, is this the flaw of forums ? who cares what people say about some faggot kid, beyond me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Sikkunt23
I can't believe he unironically said he mogs 99% of the forum if he debloated a little.
Sphere

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, DaGullas, Chadeep and 3 others
What's going on?
> “chadlite”/“Chad potential”
>Women only care about face
> 5’7 88lbs thinks it won’t hurt SMV

Bro I can’t....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DaGullas, Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
@RODEBLUR you are currently a 5.5-6/10 max facial structure. By the looks of it, you are at your max potential due to being so low weight. With how bad the skin is and presumably how tiny your frame is, you have low smv. Your only hope is puberty helps you out a ton.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas, Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
I said i jawmogged 99% of the forum at 9. Idk about this tho, don't recall it
9B4DFC9F 4EBC 4DC7 9CA9 74ACD9130BC9

Love how you have the balls to shit talk Indians when almost all curries on this site mog you to depths unknown to mankind

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, DaGullas, Chadeep and 3 others
@RODEBLUR you are currently a 5.5-6/10 max facial structure. By the looks of it, you are at your max potential due to being so low weight. With how bad the skin is and presumably how tiny your frame is, you have low smv. Your only hope is puberty helps you out a ton.
not max potential, face is bloated bruv

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
I said i jawmogged 99% of the forum at 9. Idk about this tho, don't recall it
@SubhumanCurrycel @NordicIranian @Introvertednarc @sytyl this guy is utterly delusional
C14933A0 4530 417A 8FE4 0B8F5C000B34
23C8E1E8 9655 4992 8451 31075CF3BB2D

872A47D9 5C3E 40B8 96A0 56C6F241A503
80E45878 0E62 480C A886 1D7DBB58E51A

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Introvertednarc, Chadeep and 2 others