Rate me in new candid

@RODEBLUR you are currently a 5.5-6/10 max facial structure. By the looks of it, you are at your max potential due to being so low weight. With how bad the skin is and presumably how tiny your frame is, you have low smv. Your only hope is puberty helps you out a ton.
Can’t actually develop during puberty when your body has been starved from essential nutrients and caloric needs for 16 years.
Puberty starts at 12/13 he’s missed out on a lot from starving himself

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 8064 and Sikkunt23
View attachment 569795
Love how you have the balls to shit talk Indians when almost all curries on this site mog you to depths unknown to mankind
i shittalk when you say ''pigskin'', ''cumskin'' or anything like that.

That's all. Indian skintone isn't any better. End quote.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
not max potential, face is bloated bruv
Ur 88 lbs at 5 7 . Ur face isn’t bloated . Ur fucking boneless and ur on puberty . U literally have acne . Stop this cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, DaGullas, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, DaGullas, Chadeep and 3 others
Ur 88 lbs at 5 7 . Ur face isn’t bloated . Ur fucking boneless and ur on puberty . U literally have acne . Stop this cope
Bloat at 88lbs couldn’t be me
It’s probably from the lack of testosterone his body was unable to produce from being starved for so long

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas, Chadeep and Sikkunt23
Can’t actually develop during puberty when your body has been starved from essential nutrients and caloric needs for 16 years.
Puberty starts at 12/13 he’s missed out on a lot from starving himself
Indeed. Being 88 lbs isn't natural for someone 5'7. It was clearly due to malnutrition of some sorts.

• +1
Reactions: malignant, Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
How u plan to debloat when you already have anorexia jfl
Didn't know i had anorexia.

It's because my face is bloated, and i know it isn't all tied to overall weight.

Came here to find out how to facedebloat

@RODEBLUR nigga just close ur eyes and walk away you are currently being cyber bullied
Rofl

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Chadeep, malignant and 2 others
also keep in mind this guy thinks Henry cavil is “ just average looking “ face . Meanwhile he thinks that he is a chad with softmaxxing . just lol son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DaGullas, Introvertednarc, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Didn't know i had anorexia.

It's because my face is bloated, and i know it isn't all tied to overall weight.

Came here to find out how to facedebloat
Idk prolly sauna/cardio, could be you just have atrocious fat distribution, or your face holds a lot of water, or you are more boneless than you think you are. Or all 3:lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Chadeep and Sikkunt23
@RODEBLUR nigga just close ur eyes and walk away you are currently being cyber bullied
View attachment 569802
Not feeling it a bully factor

I'm just jamming to a playlist responding to people coping at how i brutally facemog them

Regardless of height or weight

LMAO!

@RODEBLUR you just have to accept it. There is no bloat. Only way there would be bloat is if you have an insanely high sodium diet. That's all for someone at your weight + height.

• +1

I'm just jamming to a playlist responding to people coping at how i brutally facemog them

LMAO!
U don’t face mog shit son .
“I'm just jamming to a playlist responding to people coping at how i brutally facemog them”

keep coping

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas, Introvertednarc and SubhumanCurrycel

LMAO!
LMAO everyone shitting on you rn mogs u bro I hate to break it to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and SubhumanCurrycel

LMAO!
Son you don't face mog me or @sytyl or @SubhumanCurrycel or @Sikkunt23. You don't come close and I'm telling you the 100% truth with no bias. You don't even come close to @karbo and you are the discount version of him.

• JFL
Reactions: karbo, Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Son you don't face mog me or @sytyl or @SubhumanCurrycel or @Sikkunt23. You don't come close and I'm telling you the 100% truth with no bias. You don't even come close to @karbo and you are the discount version of him.
Karbo looks bad tbh .

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and sytyl
LMAO everyone shitting on you rn mogs u bro I hate to break it to you
Tbh all I know the face so are you @Sikkunt23 and me, we all brutally mog this faggot to the depths of hell and he’s still jerking himself off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Chadeep, malignant and 1 other person
Tbh looks like a boneless less dimorphic version of Karbos worst photo now that I think about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Chadeep and Deleted member 8064
Tbh all I know the face so are you @Sikkunt23 and me, we all brutally mog this faggot to the depths of hell and he’s still jerking himself off
He won’t be able to cope for much longer lmaoo you can only be in denial for so long

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Idk prolly sauna/cardio, could be you just have atrocious fat distribution, or your face holds a lot of water, or you are more boneless than you think you are. Or all 3:lul:
@RODEBLUR you just have to accept it. There is no bloat. Only way there would be bloat is if you have an insanely high sodium diet. That's all for someone at your weight + height.
Face at 9 on the left and current on the right

How you could say it's not bloat is beyond me

• Ugh..
Images 2

It's all about face bro. Girls don't like muscular guys.:bluepill::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DaGullas, 6485b025t, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: DaGullas, Chadeep, sytyl and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Damn, this is still going on... jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DaGullas, Sikkunt23, sytyl and 2 others
If the dude on the left looked amazing facially it wouldn't matter
It's the same guy you idiot. Lol anything just to cope and prove your point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DaGullas, sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel
@Sikkunt23 @JizzFarmer @NordicIranian @Chadeep @malignant @Colvin76 @Subhuman trash @personalityinkwell
It’s truly over for this faggot.
He’s probably a homo who’s in denial because he’s attracted to men and wants to twinkmaxx so he can be a bottom.
This man knows literally nothing about female sexuality

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DaGullas, Deleted member 4612, JizzFarmer and 5 others
@Sikkunt23 @JizzFarmer @NordicIranian @Chadeep @malignant @Colvin76 @Subhuman trash @personalityinkwell
He’s probably a homo who’s in denial because he’s attracted to men and wants to twinkmaxx so he can be a bottom.
Oddly specific.. Sounds like you have something personal going on...

Only thing I'll agree is on muscles. Younger women really like Lean/skinny guys instead of huge muscles. It creates a slightly masc/prettyboy hybrid factor.

• +1
They’re the same person LMFAO that was before he hit puberty tho so it’s not a good face
you are coping really hard bro
You know for a fact you would rather be 6’3 200 lb 10% bf, of course body matters

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel
Only thing I'll agree is on muscles. Younger women really like Lean/skinny guys instead of huge muscles. It creates a slightly masc/prettyboy hybrid factor.
Lean=/= Auschwitz like this nigga doe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DaGullas, sytyl, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Truth

Oddly specific.. Sounds like you have something personal going on...
I weigh 2x as much as you id need to worry about being a twink faggot

They’re the same person LMFAO that was before he hit puberty tho so it’s not a good face

you are coping really hard bro
You know for a fact you would rather be 6’3 200 lb 10% bf, of course body matters
Of course i would rather be 6'4'' 200lbs. So?
My face is good

• JFL
Reactions: DaGullas, SubhumanCurrycel, sytyl and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over
Of course i would rather be 6'4'' 200lbs. So?
My face is good
Its going to be brutal for you when you’re 5’8 100 lb at 20 years old

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 8064 and 1 other person
Jfl this is ridiculous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
Is 5'9''.25 enough
Depends on other factors
I’m 5 psl face 5’10 with good body and do dog shit
Could LTR a short girl but foids won’t consider you for ONS at that height unless you the face and physique to compensate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others