rate me in this autistic selfie i took at 3 am in the morning while half-asleep

I'm guessing you are either Assyrian or Armenian. Maybe Ukrainian

Same pheno as sidh malhotra. @Preston what pheno is OP? I know he is not south indian but could be north indid or possibly iranid but that would be stretching.
Who cares man. He looks good and that's all what matters.

Who cares man. He looks good and that's all what matters.
Yeah. He looks decent and better than most curries. Won't struggle much in India. Though in the west, he might suffer pheno tax.

The thing is we need to have a common understanding of what a certain phenotype looks like. Or we will have people calling dudes like dev european.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yeah. He looks decent and better than most curries. Won't struggle much in India. Though in the west, he might suffer pheno tax.

The thing is we need to have a common understanding of what a certain phenotype looks like. Or we will have people calling dudes like dev european.
man,why are u arguing with everyone if they don't agree with you?its pointless and shows obsession and as for common ground,phenotypes are very complex topic with which we can rarely reach ground except very obvious or extreme cases.take maher for example-some may say he looks tannned german,some italian,some say atypical white passing med,some even say nordic and same people would call a med an italian and an italian an ethnic.its just a melting pot for different opinions.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 15827