Rate me, north atlantid

mirin if thats you :lul: got nothing to say
Well atleast you admit it, partially my fault for making this bait thread in the first place, mb dude

• Love it
Reactions: S1d456
Well atleast you admit it, partially my fault for making this bait thread in the first place, mb dude
dw wish i could look as good as you man, ur legit chad man dont what to say :lul: just leave this place u dont need to be here

• Love it
Reactions: Jam3s
how old btw and how tall r u?

dw wish i could look as good as you man, ur legit chad man dont what to say :lul: just leave this place u dont need to be here
JoinedSep 30, 2023

• So Sad
can u post a normal picture?

• WTF
all the faggots on here r gonna cope saying u look shit believe me rating here dont mean anyhting just see how much u slay

this site is full od authetnic copers and indian and black haters

not really in my latest thread iv had numerous htn ratings and i do slay outside here racism has got to me tbh
high mtn with sunglasses

• JFL
Reactions: S1d456
all the faggots on here r gonna cope saying u look shit believe me rating here dont mean anyhting just see how much u slay
Is this your alt ?

hard to tell from one pic only where you are smiling but most likely high htn- low chadlite

• +1