Atlantid Supremacy

Tom Cruse is definitely Atlantid
not even close.

Northatlantid

north atlantids look like this, they have elongated heads and the weakest bones of ANY phenotype in all of europe, even the most gracile hallstatts are more robust than this.

ZERO of the people you are coining as 'north atlantid' have as much as a smither of admixture of it.
but the rest are either Paleo-Atlantid (still Atlantid)
which have the highest concentration in norway and are about as 'med' as any random european.
or Atlantid with a mix of CroMag-remnant types like Faelid.
they do not even have admixture of it, you do not need this to have black hair, the gene for it occurs in literally every population on earth, there is no group on earth that is incapable of having black hair, even the palest swedes can have it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz
they look armenoid, and i look nothing like those pictures at all
Well, they are textbook Mediterraneans. Perhaps you are not a true Med.

Actually yes gosling doesn't look tronder now that I look at his features. But aren't tronders supposed to be less robust Tham CM phenotypes like faelids and paleo atlantid. Hexum looks too robust for a tronder don't you think.
Hexum is probably mix of faelid and trønder, faelid skull and trønder facial features, probably some paleo too Idk, left guy I posted is pure trønder imo, less robust skull than Hexum

This Norwegian footballer is a good example of a Paleo-atlantid
464BDF5A 316F 4095 A797 6D5AE7C71067

It’s funny, one side of my family is Paleo-atlantid, very dark colouring while my side is Trønder

Hexum is probably mix of faelid and trønder, faelid skull and trønder facial features, probably some paleo too Idk, left guy I posted is pure trønder imo, less robust skull than Hexum

This Norwegian footballer is a good example of a Paleo-atlantid
View attachment 2825106

It’s funny, one side of my family is Paleo-atlantid, very dark colouring while my side is Trønder
There’s some roundness to his face I think there is some Alpine as well.

not even close.

View attachment 2825080

north atlantids look like this,
No tf they do not. This guy looks quite Armenoid-influenced, similar to Zlatan Ibra. He looks like the average Greek who types “im Greek and I have blue eyes and pale skin” in the comment section. Keep dreaming jfl.

Last edited:
No tf they do not. This guy is heavily Armenoid-influenced, similar to Zlatan Ibra. He looks like the average Greek who types “im Greek and I have blue eyes” in the comment section. Keep dreaming jfl.
keep coping lmao, that's a full blood brit with no admixture.

north atlantids are the most boneless of all phenotypes in europe on average.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dimitri159
keep coping lmao, that's a full blood brit with no admixture.

north atlantids are the most boneless of all phenotypes in europe on average.
I never said some atypical Western Euro individuals can’t look like ethnic wogs too. That guy ^, Mr.Bean, George Clooney, etc… Just because they are British doesn’t =“ATLANTID”. A very low IQ take.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I never said some Western Euros can’t look like ethnic wogs too on some atypical individuals. That guy ^, Mr.Bean, etc… Just because they are British doesn’t =“ATLANTID”. A very low IQ take.
them being fully brittish excludes them from being an armenid.

phenotypes are region-bound, north atlantids all got these narrow sloped heads, this guy is not from america where everyone is racially ambiguous.

them being fully brittish excludes them from being an armenid.

phenotypes are region-bound, north atlantids all got these narrow sloped heads, this guy is not from america where everyone is racially ambiguous.
On a general level you are correct but there are always atypical individuals that can span as far as the UK. Greeks for example, on rare occasions, may sometimes have a northern appearance with a small nose, green eyes, light hair, etc. even though this is not common. The examples I mentioned are not Atlantid and they clearly have some ethnic vibe going on. They are not excluded from being a phenotype just because they are not from the hotspot of that phenotype. You don’t have to be 100% Armenian to be Armenoid either..

And your odd description of Atlantid is anthropologically wrong. “Boneless”, “elongated heads”, “big noses”, “prey eyes”.. You are literally describing Mediterraneans jfl. Atlantids have some of the best forward facial growth, and their faces tend to be slim although somewhat narrow (no phenotype is 100% perfect). Paleo-Atlantid however, mogs regular Atlantids with everything I described except with a wider jaw and hunter-almond eyes.
F97E42FD 31BE 4D9B 9D39 824B775601DA

A Paleo-Atlantid ^

Last edited:
Doesn’t mean I think Greeks attractive jfl. I never said Greeks are Atlantid. I just notice this is most attractive type not only in Europe but arguably the whole world, for men at least. For women I think Mestizas are the sexiest like a Sofia Vergara type of look. I wouldn’t even touch a Greek girl personally. I don’t like narrow faces and big noses..
find your Greek looksmatch bro????