Atlantid Supremacy

Dimitri159

Dimitri159

Silver
Atlantid is the most attractive phenotype (for men). It has the best facial harmony, with white skin that tans perfectly to a bronze tone. Mediterraneans are too swarthy, and Nordics are too pasty. The only thing pasty Nords have going for them is height and colored eyes. But Atlantid are also tall and often have colored eyes as well anyway. Hernan Drago is Atlantid. Henry Cavill is Atlantid. Mike O’hearn is Atlantid. O’Pry is Atlantid. Chico is Atlantid. Rob Lowe is Atlantid. Tom Cruse is Atlantid. In other words, the most attractive men are Atlantid.. not Nordic and definitely not swarthy Meds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Jason Voorhees, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
Atlantid is just a mix of Nordic and Med

Also all the people you mentioned are Atlantids but Nordic shifted

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Dimitri159
Also all the people you mentioned are Atlantids but Nordic shifted
Not all the people. Maybe a couple. There’s nothing Nordic about O’Pry or Tom Cruse..

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
You're Greek though, they're not Atlantid
Doesn’t mean I think Greeks attractive jfl. I never said Greeks are Atlantid. I just notice this is most attractive type not only in Europe but arguably the whole world, for men at least. For women I think Mestizas are the sexiest like a Sofia Vergara type of look. I wouldn’t even touch a Greek girl personally. I don’t like narrow faces and big noses..

Last edited:
  • JFL
Doesn’t mean I think Greeks attractive jfl. I never said Greeks are Atlantid. I just notice this is most attractive type not only in Europe but arguably the whole world for men at least. For women I think Mestizas are the sexiest like a Sofia Vergara type of look. I wouldn’t touch a Greek girl personally. I don’t like narrow faces and big noses..
For women it's Aboriginal nigga

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dimitri159
Fuck ton of Nordic things about those two lol
Because of colored eyes and tall height? Nordics are not the only people in Europe with tall height. Serbia are freaking Turkified Dinarid-armenoids but they are one of the tallest in Europe. Atlantid are also quite tall and often have colored eyes, as I mentioned already.

Last edited:
  • +1
Because of colored eyes and tall height? Nordics are not the only people with tall height in Europe. Serbia are freaking Turkified Dinarid-armenoids but they are one of the tallest in Europe.
No because they have British ancestry and Anglos are Nordic dumbass

Atlantid is the most attractive phenotype (for men). It has the best facial harmony, with white skin that tans perfectly to a bronze tone. Mediterraneans are too swarthy, and Nordics are too pasty. The only thing pasty Nords have going for them is height and colored eyes. But Atlantid are also tall and often have colored eyes as well anyway. Hernan Drago is Atlantid. Henry Cavill is Atlantid. Mike O’hearn is Atlantid. O’Pry is Atlantid. Chico is Atlantid. Rob Lowe is Atlantid. Tom Cruse is Atlantid. In other words, the most attractive men are Atlantid.. not Nordic and definitely not swarthy Meds.
can't be white and bronze

No because they have British ancestry and Anglos are Nordic dumbass
British are literally Atlantid. They also have Kelto-Nordic (the grotesque, stereotypical Brits) and pure Nordics as well. No country is purely one phenotype anyway. Even Norwegians are not 100% Nordic jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy and sportsmogger
can't be white and bronze
It’s called a tan. Bronze is just a shade of the white spectrum.. it’s not brown. Mike O’Hearn is the perfect example.. he looks ethnic to you?

It’s called a tan. Bronze is just a shade of the white spectrum.. it’s not brown. Mike O’Hearn is the perfect example.. he looks ethnic to you?
Bronze is an ethnic skin tone, stop being fucking entitled. You are pink.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Dimitri159
British are literally Atlantid. They also have Kelto-Nordic (the grotesque Brits) and pure Nordics as well. No country is purely one phenotype anyway. Even Norwegians are not 100% Nordic jfl.
Norway is the darkest haired of the Nordics, it’s Swedes that are Nerdic Hallstats

• +1
dnrd meds mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, anthony111553, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
ayrans mog ngl, im 5'7 and northern atlantid

• JFL
IMG 1958
IMG 1963

• +1
Reactions: Dimitri159 and viniciz
Albaniggas and gayreeks are literally the ugliest people in Europe. Confirming this as a Greek myself.
who said meds are albanians nigga, it concludes of spain portugal and the rest of the Mediterranean countries

Chico’s not Atlantid and the phenotype only becomes OP when mixed with Paleo Atlantid or Dalofaelid

• +1
Bronze is an ethnic skin tone, stop being fucking entitled. You are pink.
Not at all. And the pink people are Nordics, which is partly the point of this thread. Genetics and overall phenotype deciphers one’s race, not particularly skin color alone.

Not at all. And the pink people are Nordics, which is partly the point of this thread. Genetics and overall phenotype deciphers one’s race, not particularly skin color alone.
My skin is golden and I'm arab. You are an entitled piece of shit. Bronze IS an ethnic skin tone, stop broadbrushing us as brown you fucking entitled piece of shit.

who said meds are albanians nigga, it concludes of spain portugal and the rest of the Mediterranean countries
Albanians and Greeks are a mix of Meds, Dinarids, Alpines and Armenoids with some small amount of northern types. Which means they are about 80% ugly.

• +1
Reactions: LooksMaxxingArc
My skin is golden and I'm arab. You are an entitled piece of shit. Bronze IS an ethnic skin tone, stop broadbrushing us as brown you fucking entitled piece of shit.
Ok so Mike O’Hearn is an ethnic jfl. Just cope.

Albanians and Greeks are a mix of Meds, Dinarids, Alpines and Armenoids with some small amount of northern types. Which means they are about 80% ugly.
nah albanians are gypsies dont compare us with those slum rats

• +1
That is fake tan, my skin is naturally golden
My point is there are plenty of Europeans who naturally have a tan like that as well.. primarily the ones who fall under the Atlantid category of phenotypes..

Paleo Atlantid for the W

• +1
My point is there are plenty of Europeans who naturally have a tan like that as well.. primarily the ones who fall under the Atlantid category of phenotypes..
no they don't it's called a fucking fake tan. You are so fucking entitled

So mixed with Nordic
Paleo-Atlantid literally has the name “Atlantid”, and you call it Nordic JFL.. Faelid is also not Nordic, it’s a CroMag remnant type.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Meds are ethnic too jfl. If you don’t look ethnic then you are not a true Med.

Last edited:
Trønders mog
5DBA67B1 D950 467B A5CE 9F4F998CE937
F4AF8262 9E7B 44AA 9D13 4BF1DDDDA2D8

I look white tbh, but i am truly a med saar⚡
Then you are probably not a true Med. Here are typical Greek Meds:

Long mid-faces, dark hair, dark skin, hairy, big noses, etc.

Last edited:
Hexum is Paleo Atlantid. The first guy looks mixes too imo. Tronder would be Ryan gosling.
Can’t see paleo atlantid for Hexum except hair colour, he has Trønder facial features, first guy is from Trøndelag too and has Trønder features. Ryan Gosling looks Baltic or Keltic to me, not Trønder at all

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Can’t see paleo atlantid for Hexum except hair colour, he has Trønder facial features, first guy is from Trøndelag too and has Trønder features. Ryan Gosling looks Baltic or Keltic to me, not Trønder at all
Actually yes gosling doesn't look tronder now that I look at his features. But aren't tronders supposed to be less robust Tham CM phenotypes like faelids and paleo atlantid. Hexum looks too robust for a tronder don't you think.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and sub5c3l
none of the people you mentioned are north atlantid and it's obvious from their bone structure.

phenotypes aren't coloring, it's the least important aspect of it, there's people with black hair and light hair of every phenotype.

none of the people you mentioned at north atlantid and it's obvious from their bone structure.

phenotypes aren't coloring, it's the least important aspect of it, there's people with black hair and light hair of every phenotype.
Tom Cruse is definitely Atlantid but the rest are either Paleo-Atlantid (still Atlantid) or Atlantid with a mix of CroMag-remnant types like Faelid.