rate me please 19 khhv

sojadomaxxing

sojadomaxxing

Iron
what are my worst falios?? too much of a wide nose or lips? am i ltn?

im one week into my leanmaxx(idk my bf% but im 80kg 174 cm skinnyfat af) and ive already done a bimax.

also tell me a haircut because i need one bad

Low end Ltn

• +1
Reactions: sojadomaxxing
good pfp choice

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Respalier and sojadomaxxing
EWWWW
but ltn mtn

• +1
Nose, sloped face. Good eyes

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and sojadomaxxing
MTN with potential. 65th percentile face. You won't be khhv long unless non nt

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 29261 and sojadomaxxing
MTN with potential. 65th percentile face. You won't be khhv long unless non nt
Didn't see side sorry, pulls you down a bit are you tilting your head

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and sojadomaxxing
is that even fixable tbh?
Idk im not a surgery expert. But your upper maxilla is so caved in compared to lower and especially jaw. You look pretty good considering your failos

• +1
Didn't see side sorry, pulls you down a bit are you tilting your head
whats pics do you think im tilting my head?
i can upload one straight 4 you rn.
if its my side pic then im not.

Where do I begin. You would benefit from basic soft maxxes before surgeries first. Like getting rid of ur glasses.

I don’t rate side as I believe side is a incel cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, ascension, cytoplasm and 1 other person
Where do I begin. You would benefit from basic soft maxxes before surgeries first. Like getting rid of ur glasses.

i do have contacts though, i just dont wear them all the time.

• +1
Your biggest failio is your face.

MTN for ur ethnicity, LTN in the west.

• +1
Low mtn at most

Nose is failo. Ur eye area isnt hot, to become htn u would need to make ur eye area hot some how.

• +1

Side is important you just dont know how to value it
Low mtn at most

Nose is failo. Ur eye area isnt hot, to become htn u would need to make ur eye area hot some how.
His eye area is rly good

• +1
Also ur lips (upper lip) is bad

• +1
Powerful BBC

• Love it

im one week into my leanmaxx(idk my bf% but im 80kg 174 cm skinnyfat af) and ive already done a bimax.

on the last pic (side profile) your prognathism looks obvious and exacerbated by your high bf% (you look chubby) and the glasses you're wearing don't fit you at all since they draw more attention to your unusual nose. LTN with decent potential

• +1
on the last pic (side profile) your prognathism looks obvious and exacerbated by your high bf% (you look chubby) and the glasses you're wearing don't fit you at all since they draw more attention to your unusual nose. LTN with decent potential
yeah thats why im trying to leanmaxx, i will report back after 9 months and if i dont look at least a strong mtn ill rope tbh ngl.

and i dont use the glasses all the time, mostly at home as i have contacts. however i will look for better glasses, thanks for the input bro.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
I can rate better than you thats for sure. Nigger
471DE7E2 8A6D 4DF3 887B D0CA3F05D37B

Youre right actually.. his eyes are so goodlooking..

JFL sub zero iq autistic retard. Im so happy u r gonna be a friendless virgin forever

No don't rope. Rope at 30. There are other things you may enjoy in life. It is too early to tell. Chad-or-rope syndrome affects one in three youngcels. Please text 'COPE' to 01487 32236 to give just enough to give baldcels the life saving finasteride treatment they need. Thank you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and sojadomaxxing
View attachment 2252032

Youre right actually.. his eyes are so goodlooking..

JFL sub zero iq autistic retard. Im so happy u r gonna be a friendless virgin forever
just compare him to professional pics of gigachad eye areas. youre too retarded to discuss with

just compare him to professional pics of gigachad eye areas. youre too retarded to discuss with
Cope faggot 0 girls would find his eyes attractive retard

Message all the girls u fucked and ask them if his eyes are attractive and ill pay u $1 if i think u didnt fake the message

Message all the girls u fucked and ask them if his eyes are attractive and ill pay u $1 if i think u didnt fake the message
And if they say they are

Cope faggot 0 girls would find his eyes attractive retard
yeah cuz rest of his face is a bit fucked. good pfl, medial canthus, pct. he has bad eyebrows and theyre high set. i never said he has chad eyes dumbass

yeah cuz rest of his face is a bit fucked. good pfl, medial canthus, pct. he has bad eyebrows and theyre high set. i never said he has chad eyes dumbass
Are his eyes attractive to girls yes or no

5D0C15A1 FA08 4AEB A137 192702CBA9C6
Youre falling for angle fraud too actually now that im relooking at his pics, everyones eyes look good from below,

you think asking foids by showing these pics will prove anything? you have to have good coloring for them to recognize good eyes if you arent gl overall

damn who is this incel
Holy autistic cope. A girl can say in 0.00001 seconds if someone is goodlooking or not. IF A GIRL CANT SAY OPS EYE ARE GOODLOOKING THEN THEYRE NOT. YOURE ACTUALLY A COPING AUTIST

Goodbye retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999
AC0BF1C1 5ACD 4269 93ED 11301B104697
Do you really think showing foids these pics prove anything?

^ this is how retarded u sound. U agree they would say these eye areas r goodlooking cuz they are. But when OP shows his eyes and foids say his eyes aren't attractive, it must mean they r attractive but the girls just cant tell. Holy cope, the world would be better off with u dead.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and ItsOver999
Maybe a little brutal bro lol, everyone has the right to have their opinion :lul:
I didnt mean to say that. What I meant to say is the worlds average iq would go up if he was dead lol.

• JFL
Holy autistic cope. A girl can say in 0.00001 seconds if someone is goodlooking or not. IF A GIRL CANT SAY OPS EYE ARE GOODLOOKING THEN THEYRE NOT. YOURE ACTUALLY A COPING AUTIST

Goodbye retard
youre so retarded. put chicos eye area on a truecel and what will she think of his eyes?
View attachment 2252088
Do you really think showing foids these pics prove anything?

^ this is how retarded u sound. U agree they would say these eye areas r goodlooking cuz they are. But when OP shows his eyes and foids say his eyes aren't attractive, it must mean they r attractive but the girls just cant tell. Holy cope, the world would be better off with u dead.
professional pics of gigachad eye areas. you have some major issues buddy

youre so retarded. put chicos eye area on a truecel and what will she think of his eyes?
well considering that i didnt mean to show the whole face, they would think chicos eye area is good.

well considering that i didnt mean to show the whole face, they would think chicos eye area is good.
its one of the best eye areas ever in a professional touched up pic lol. when did i say op has chad eyes? just that theyre good. look at the rest of his face, yet he gets ltn/mtn ratings

U should be able to ascend if you're more NT.

Ltn