Rate me testing brown hair. Frauded tan with bronzer and dark hair. does it look better than ginger? need advice.

Which color is better

• ginger

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Dark with frauded tan

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters
Have you tried black hair?

PSL autism is showing, jfl. this guy may have great bones but all his features are death tier. eye area, nose and mouth look disgusting. a guy with an overall soft face but non death tier features would be more attractive than this guy. sorry OP.
there's an odd obsession on this forum surrounding dudes with masc jaws.

PSL autism is showing, jfl. this guy may have great bones but all his features are death tier. eye area, nose and mouth look disgusting. a guy with an overall soft face but non death tier features would be more attractive than this guy. sorry OP.
there's an odd obsession on this forum surrounding dudes with masc jaws.

Is everyone here a basement dweller? They rate everyone that has 1-2 great features but zero harmony extremely high. But someone with average features that work fine together (harmonious face) extremely low.

But IRL you see the exact opposite JFL, all good looking people have the same thing in common they have features that work nicely together. No offense to the OP (who isn't ugly but max PSL 4.5), but you need to a rhino and need fix your eye area.

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber, Deleted member 685, medialcanthuscel and 1 other person
What do you mean PSL autism is showing? your comment implies a lot of people think im a high psl slayer... Not a single person on this thread said i was high PSL... Everyone roasted me and said my eye area and nose are somehow subhuman and that's its over. im not trying to sugar coat things for myself maybe I am subhuman. also i have been to different websites where I have women rate me based off of pictures and have been rated very well. to say my nose and mouth are "disgusting" and "death tier" is ridiculous and hyperbolic. yes, i don't have hunter eyes, and my nose isn't model tier, but i'm 6'3 with a pretty shredded body, I have a feeling if I went on tinder I would do pretty well. 4.5 PSL doesn't get matches.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-02-23-25-34-078_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-02-23-25-34-078_com.snapchat.android.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 34
damn bro, what a glowup unironically
i think the tan is too dark tho

you look like the product of a chad and a woman with down syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: everythingmatters, Griffith and Unmoggablegingercel
you look like the product of a chad and a woman with down syndrome
you're not too far off, my dad was chad and he is the one that gave me facial bones. Get my height from my mom tho can't complain
you're not too far off, my dad was chad and he is the one that gave me facial bones. Get my height from my mom tho can't complain
I could be the product of two bored indians fucking, i thank god eveey day. At least i can get a white womam

I could be the product of two bored indians fucking, i thank god eveey day. At least i can get a white womam
Nigga just get your nose and eye area fixed asap. Your base is very good, but you need surgery to be able to slay.

your hair would look even better if you got a fade on the sides then grew it slightly longer on top, then made it look slightly messy

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
your hair would look even better if you got a fade on the sides then grew it slightly longer on top, then made it look slightly messy
thanks for the advice bro, do I just ask the barber to fade the sides?

thanks for the advice bro, do I just ask the barber to fade the sides?
depends on what you want, imo you look masc enough to go for a skin fade but research the different types, you might like a different kind of fade

Image result for heath ledger young
You look like heath ledger in your profile pic. I would try blonde if i were you

• +1
Opinions? What looks the best?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-04-12-57-40-759_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-04-12-57-40-759_com.snapchat.android.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_2020-02-04-13-05-56-612_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-04-13-05-56-612_com.miui.gallery.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2020-02-04-13-06-00-293_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-04-13-06-00-293_com.miui.gallery.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2020-02-04-13-06-03-649_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-04-13-06-03-649_com.miui.gallery.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2020-02-04-13-06-06-483_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-04-13-06-06-483_com.miui.gallery.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 15
  • JFL
Reactions: Griffith and Bewusst

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
You have good bones, get outta here

You have good bones, get outta here
I'm trying to Color fraud and looks max. Let me know what color you think is best. Girls won't touch a ginger

you would benefit from a slight tan, but not as much as in those pics.

You look like shit with red hair

And decent with brown hair

high tier normie. eyes are death tier along with bulbous nose. 3.5 psl with potential of 4.5 due to jaw.

• +1
they said i should tan and get dark hair. Do I look better with this coloring or is ginger ok. Let me know. Give opinions. I really cant tell and am bad at judging myself
You might have a symmetrical jaw in photos but in action guys that look like you are never noticed by girls

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
After further review, ive concluded that you resemble the cricket from bugs life. I think it is over personally. Dying your hair and adding a fake tan makes you look unnatural and weird looking, better to smell you with my dear nose and better to see you with my dear eyes concludes that it is over for you. I'm sorry, you can always seamax to asia and slay, JBW.

• +1