rate me with dyed eyebrows and squint like autist

N

neverbegan36

Iron
i got rated ltn before with old photos, but i think i still look shit because of my fucking forehead :feelsrope::feelsrope:

advice welcome ( incl. hardmaxxes ) :feelsmage:

high mtn

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 41749, yirma19 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and LooksThinker
use castor oil or minox.
Dyeing makes hair follicles unable to grow naturally, and kills eyebrow density + ruins collagen

use castor oil or minox.
Dyeing makes hair follicles unable to grow naturally, and kills eyebrow density + ruins collagen
thank u for advice :feelsmage: :feelsmage:

i already have like 6 months of topical minoxidil at home, but using it is a pain in the ass

does you have a source for oral minoxidil ?

• +1
Reactions: DoII
thank u for advice :feelsmage: :feelsmage:

i already have like 6 months of topical minoxidil at home, but using it is a pain in the ass

does you have a source for oral minoxidil ?
Sry bro unfortunately not. Just letting yk coz some other users had their hair follicles raped

• +1
Reactions: neverbegan36
low mtn pushing ltn

BUMP pls rate

Textbook LTN, wish j could give you some of my jaw width

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
i wish this was like pokemon id def trade some fwhr for nasal projection or coloring

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
i wish this was like pokemon id def trade some fwhr for nasal projection or coloring
Fr, the first thing I'd do is trade a bit of my mandible width and test hair thickness for 3inches of height with some tallfag

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
mtn, but you look gay imo. the lips are too vertically developed, not wide, also philtrim is too big, chin is a little lacking, , and the color of your lips is too constrasty red, the brows look too horizontally long which makes it look faggy and unnatural , too much density, maybe try and get some filler done to balance out the chin/jaw area, give your brows more vertical height, and get those nigger lip pens that can make them look more neutral colored to match your skin. also consider growing out your hair a bit more.

• +1
I got bored and had nothing to do, fixed some of the issues with my idea, i think it makes you more balanced and less gay.
3833791 1703107565579 1

• +1
Does your side look good

so its jaw surgery or rope for me

can bimax provide jaw width ? or do i need to look into other procedures

mtn, but you look gay imo. the lips are too vertically developed, not wide, also philtrim is too big, chin is a little lacking, , and the color of your lips is too constrasty red, the brows look too horizontally long which makes it look faggy and unnatural , too much density, maybe try and get some filler done to balance out the chin/jaw area, give your brows more vertical height, and get those nigger lip pens that can make them look more neutral colored to match your skin. also consider growing out your hair a bit more.
thanks for high iq :feelsmage:

im definitely planning to do something about my lips once i quit isotretinoin ( so 2 months )

will definitely grow my hair more (y)

Incel tier mouth area

least musty org user

use castor oil or minox.
Somewhat, @Amnesia and I do it all the time and I have the thickest Nordic eyebrows I’ve ever seen.
I also use minox purely cause the thicker the better.
There’s a peptide that darkens hair topically, I think I made a thread on it.

Somewhat, @Amnesia and I do it all the time and I have the thickest Nordic eyebrows I’ve ever seen.
I also use minox purely cause the thicker the better.
There’s a peptide that darkens hair topically, I think I made a thread on it.
i also use minox on eyebrows ( switch to oral minox soon ), but this is the first time ive tried dye

hope my brows wont fall out :feelsautistic: