Rate me

B

Breezy876

Iron
First of all. For those of you who doubt mewing works. I pity you. I have definitely seen consider results in 2 years. My facial harmony has improved massively as has my FWHR (see below). I am now 32 (started off when I was 30). I am definitely not in my best shape (20% bf), so I have considerable facial bloat and almost no bone definition. My face/jaw has also suffered injuries over the years from boxing and taekwondo.

I also have a slightly recessed mandible due to years of mouthbreathing/bad posture. My nose was also broken twice in my life so it has definitely affected my face and I could definitely do with a rhinoplasty. Anyway here are the pics. I am honestly probably only a 6-6.5 (at most a 5 before), but maybe in a years time (or more) I’m hoping I could improve after losing weight/facial bloat. I’m not sure how gaining muscle affects the face but I intend to do that as well.

I am looking for honest rating on the after picture only as I definitely look better. Please do not horribly insult me or post immature/derogatory comments as I will delete them , but I still appreciate honesty. Both pictures were taken with an iPhone camera.

Before (2017)

After (2 days ago)

rhino would help u massively

rhino would help u massively
I’m aware of that. Problem is it’s not only costly it’s risky and can end up look worse/unnatural from what I’ve read
Does that mean I look decent?
First of all. For those of you who doubt mewing works. I pity you. I have definitely seen consider results in 2 years. My facial harmony has improved massively as has my FWHR (see below). I am now 32 (started off when I was 30). I am definitely not in my best shape (20% bf), so I have considerable facial bloat and almost no bone definition. My face/jaw has also suffered injuries over the years from boxing and taekwondo.

I also have a slightly recessed mandible due to years of mouthbreathing/bad posture. My nose was also broken twice in my life so it has definitely affected my face and I could definitely do with a rhinoplasty. Anyway here are the pics. I am honestly probably only a 6-6.5 (at most a 5 before), but maybe in a years time (or more) I’m hoping I could improve after losing weight/facial bloat. I’m not sure how gaining muscle affects the face but I intend to do that as well.

I am looking for honest rating on the after picture only as I definitely look better. Please do not horribly insult me or post immature/derogatory comments as I will delete them , but I still appreciate honesty. Both pictures were taken with an iPhone camera.

Before (2017)
View attachment 42091

After (2 days ago)

View attachment 42092

Here is another pic of me in front of mirror. Since cameras tend to flatten an otherwise 3D image. It tends to look better

Last edited:
In 2 years i had no gains, only aging. It doesn't work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
You look the exact fucking same

• +1
Reactions: Xenian, Vanillestorms, xom and 5 others
Lose bodyfat till you are sub 12%

Loose body fat, go to a chiropractor he might be able to help with the nose without doing a rhino.
I do not like the current hairstyle and eye area, might be you are slowly balding/less hair density, go full on bald and maybe get some colour contacts.

Loose body fat, go to a chiropractor he might be able to help with the nose without doing a rhino.
I do not like the current hairstyle and eye area, might be you are slowly balding/less hair density, go full on bald and maybe get some colour contacts.
Balding?? You are joking right?
My hair is just short. I really don’t think I’m going bald. Thanks for the advice regarding chiropractor

My hair is just short. I really don’t think I’m going bald. Thanks for the advice regarding chiropractor
Short hair doesnt influence hair density, do you have a lot of anxiety etc?

You look the same. Mewing hasn't changed anything and won't change anything. Its a cope.

Post a side profile pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
not red

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Short hair doesnt influence hair density, do you have a lot of anxiety etc?
I do sometimes have social anxiety. My hair density is normally bigger. I normally get it thinned and layered because it grows in so thick.
You look the same. Mewing hasn't changed anything and won't change anything. Its a cope.

Post a side profile pic
I am not going to even debate this. I am not imagining it. The changes are very subtle- way more noticeable irl than in a photo, but my face has shortened (look at my philtrum/nose length in both photos) and widened (from an increase in intermolar width). My friends/family have even commented that I look better than before.

Last edited:

Before (2017)
View attachment 42091

After (2 days ago)

View attachment 42092
I
In 2 years i had no gains, only aging. It doesn't work.
were you hardmewing or regular mewing? It also all depends on how much of your tongue you can fit on your palette to see better results. If you have a naturally wide palette it will be easier to get faster results than a narrower one
I

were you hardmewing or regular mewing? It also all depends on how much of your tongue you can fit on your palette to see better results. If you have a naturally wide palette it will be easier to get faster results than a narrower one

Last edited:
Crisick before photoshop

yo br0 try diet

lose bodyfat and get rhino. mewing won't help you in your age
You're a virgin?

Slightly above average

What is your body fat percentage?

Hardmewing (i feel like a pressure going up through my face). My palate is good, one of the best maxillo surgeon in my county confirmed me this.

Hardmewing (i feel like a pressure going up through my face). My palate is good, one of the best maxillo surgeon in my county confirmed me this.
Have you also been swallowing correctly + chin tucking. You may not be engaging the posterior third of your tongue enough if you are not experiencing results. You may also have maxillary downswing or a high vaulted palette. Tuck your chin as far into your neck as it can go then swallow and hold it. You should feel much more pressure. This is the amount you should feel naturally when engaging the root of your tongue. Otherwise you have a low hyoid or downswing maxilla.

4.5 psl, 4 being average.

Also mewing didn’t do anything, I see no change other than the angles, mike mew even said changes don’t happen that quick in adults, if even at all.

Rhinoplasty could help with your nose,
You could get cheekbones implants, because you cheekbones seems to be none existent

4.5 psl, 4 being average.

Also mewing didn’t do anything, I see no change other than the angles, mike mew even said changes don’t happen that quick in adults, if even at all.

Rhinoplasty could help with your nose,
You could get cheekbones implants, because you cheekbones seems to be none existent
Jesus . Is that due to lack of symmetry or bone growth/ definition. Weight loss may help my cheekbones to show. Chico does not have super projecting cheekbones either.

Have you also been swallowing correctly + chin tucking. You may not be engaging the posterior third of your tongue enough if you are not experiencing results. You may also have maxillary downswing or a high vaulted palette. Tuck your chin as far into your neck as it can go then swallow and hold it. You should feel much more pressure. This is the amount you should feel naturally when engaging the root of your tongue. Otherwise you have a low hyoid or downswing maxilla.

Don't know; but dude in before and after you look exactly the same

I don't know what you want to prove

Jesus . Is that due to lack of symmetry or bone growth/ definition. Weight loss may help my cheekbones to show. Chico does not have super projecting cheekbones either.

Your bones are basically none existent, it’s the unfortunate truth, look
Into fillers.

Chico has insane harmony and his cheekbones are relatively good.

Your bones are basically none existent, it’s the unfortunate truth, look
Into fillers.

Chico has insane harmony and his cheekbones are relatively good.

View attachment 42770
They are non-existent because of all the fat covering them...Chico is at low bf

They are non-existent because of all the fat covering them...Chico is at low bf
cope, the more prominent your bones are the less body fat you need to drop, if at 20% you have non existent cheekbones (not even a slight bulge) then its orgre

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
low bf maxx and ur chad

cope, the more prominent your bones are the less body fat you need to drop, if at 20% you have non existent cheekbones (not even a slight bulge) then its orgre
This is utter bollocks. Cheekbones are mostly only visible under a certain light
This is utter bollocks. Cheekbones are mostly only visible under a certain light

Prominent zygos is more common in women than men. Jaw, lower third and FWHR make men way more attractive as well as brow ridge. Cheekbones aren’t so important
You think so. I reckon at low bf I could be a 6.5-7 but would probably need a rhino first
low bf maxx and ur chad
Not just lose weight but maybe gaining muscle to raise T levels and chewing gum to jaw max as well. May supplement with K2 + calcium to boost HGH. Heard it can cause bone growth when T levels are higher. I’ve a lot of work today before I’m looks maxed

Last edited: