Rate me

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
First pic is a day old, took the other just now. In the process of losing weight, if I had to guess my bf it's be about 20-25%.

it'd be, not it's be. Fucking gay mods taking away the ability to edit posts :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You were the guy with the Sonic hat

you look like an oldcel that’s hit the wall.

Terrible eye area, bad hair quality, high bf%. Below average imo. Someone needs to photoshop a good eye area on you so we can see if you would have otherwise been Chad.
Eye area is your hardest failo imo. One of the worst eye areas one can have. Only thing worse is bug eyes or st.BO2cels eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Terrible eye area, bad hair quality, high bf%. Below average imo. Someone needs to photoshop a good eye area on you so we can see if you would have otherwise been Chad.
Eye area is your hardest failo imo. One of the worst eye areas one can have. Only thing worse is bug eyes or st.BO2cels eyes
What's terrible about my eye area? Assumed that much upper eyelid exposure and neutral canthal tilt made it okay (usually what I found roasties complimenting me on behind my back when I was in highschool, too)

bro u look good just ur under eye circles make u look really weird

you look like an oldcel that’s hit the wall.
I'm 19 ?
bro u look good just ur under eye circles make u look really weird
yeah, I keep trying to get medication for it but the NHS is garbage.
Medication for my really shit sleeping cycle, I mean

Imma keep it real for you dog. You could be chad lite if you set your mind to it. But I can tell you ldar a hell of a lot

Imma keep it real for you dog. You could be chad lite if you set your mind to it. But I can tell you ldar a hell of a lot
That's true tbh, going to start going to the gym again soon and try and do more than just sit on youtube all day.

I'm 19 ?

yeah, I keep trying to get medication for it but the NHS is garbage.
Medication for my really shit sleeping cycle, I mean
Find your moms makeup and put it on the circles so we can access you without them. Or maybe somone can PS you.

Also, your eye area shows SO much sclera which is why they aren't good, even if you get rid of dark circles.
You can't be chadlite with that eye area... Stop coping.... He can be high tier normie maybe

Find your moms makeup and put it on the circles so we can access you without them. Or maybe somone can PS you.

Also, your eye area shows SO much sclera which is why they aren't good, even if you get rid of dark circles.

Have had them almost permanently for years, photoshopping/fakeuping them out wouldn't be me anymore tbh

Have had them almost permanently for years, photoshopping/fakeuping them out wouldn't be me anymore tbh
Yes, but this is just so we can see how much bettee you'd be without them. Are they genetic or from years of gaming/bad sleep?

Yes, but this is just so we can see how much bettee you'd be without them. Are they genetic or from years of gaming/bad sleep?
I don't know; like I said, the NHS just keep dismissing me when I ask for any kind of treatment for my shit sleeping, hopefully going to emigrate to the US in a few years where you can actually get treatment by paying-to-win so I guess I could show you then.

you maxilla is downgrown. thats all really
Is that a sign of aging or something? Just assumed that was just an ugly feature

Yeah cause your tongue gets weaker the older you get. (if you believe in that stuff)
That makes sense but how would that affect your maxilla? I get mewing and everything but not mewing wouldn't make the opposite happen.