Rate me

Wow gay as fuck and cope is unreal he looks inbred

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Luffymaxxing and CarrotMaxxer

Don't talk to me you fucking rice sub human. You depend on the ethinics to eat your rice without their exports you would die you fucking retarded austistic piece of shit baby faced bloated cumskin subhuman. You are nothing without your rice.
And you don't represent asians I like asians you are just a basement rotter who will die in the nuclear in the war that's gonna happen very soon

Don't talk to me you fucking rice sub human. You depend on the ethinics to eat your rice without their exports you would die you fucking retarded austistic piece of shit baby faced bloated cumskin subhuman. You are nothing without your rice.
And you don't represent asians I like asians you are just a basement rotter who will die in the nuclear in the war that's gonna happen very soon
Jordan Chico GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
Wow gay as fuck and cope is unreal he looks inbred
Bro I say this being dead serious the guy in the video looks soo much better then you,he’s mtn and your ltn 0 competition

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and kebab
3932337 1706928057547

My new avi maybe

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, socialcel, Mainstream and 2 others
I could squat ur whole yellow bloodline stop coping.
That’s why you look 30 because of all the heavy stressful lifting you do faggot nobody cares how much metal you can lift it means nothing in the real world

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, socialcel, kebab and 2 others
@the BULL mogs this cunt jfl at this cumskin

160kg after only squatting for 2 months. No belt.
weak as shit JFL. hold the mog I squatted 185 in my last comp while being leaner and younger than you JFLLL. Muh white genetics JFLLLLL

• Love it
Reactions: socialcel
Bro I say this being dead serious the guy in the video looks soo much better then you,he’s mtn and your ltn 0 competition
Lol cope harder he's inbred and brown

That’s why you look 30 because of all the heavy stressful lifting you do faggot nobody cares how much metal you can lift it means nothing in the real world
I think he looks old because steroids but increasing wieght is important without it you can't have strong muscle gsains

160kg after only squatting for 2 months. No belt.
even if you could lift this which i doubt, you're gonna pop a fucking blood vessel
u must be fat as shit if you're squatting that much

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and kebab
even if you could lift this which i doubt, you're gonna pop a fucking blood vessel
u must be fat as shit if you're squatting that much
its weak asf for a bloatlord 22yo

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and socialcel
3932337 1706928057547

No squat for your subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and finn899
weak as shit JFL. hold the mog I squatted 185 in my last comp while being leaner and younger than you JFLLL. Muh white genetics JFLLLLL
Lol u compete and u only squat 185? I've only been doing legs for 2 months. I'll be doing 200 within a year of squatting. I don't even compete either 😂

Lol u compete and u only squat 185? I've only been doing legs for 2 months. I'll be doing 200 within a year of squatting. I don't even compete either 😂
1year of training, got 2nd in my first comp JFLLL. keep coping fat fuck

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, socialcel, finn899 and 2 others
its weak asf for a bloatlord 22yo
honestly idk what a good squat it, i tested my squat first day in the gym and it was smth shit like 75 kg, havent done it since

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and kebab
honestly idk what a good squat it, i tested my squat first day in the gym and it was smth shit like 75 kg, havent done it since
300kg minimum for a fat ass nigga like him jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, socialcel, finn899 and 2 others
1year of training, got 2nd in my first comp JFLLL. keep coping fat fuck
And I'll be at 200+ after training as long as u lol.

• Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel
shut up nigga, fucking annoying ass bitch

Attachments

• 3929554_zqrxxwo1c0m41.jpg
    3929554_zqrxxwo1c0m41.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and kebab
And I'll be at 200+ after training as long as u lol.
cant compare ur way heavier fatty. and im still training jfl. you ll always look up to me sonny boy.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and JohnBaza
How much
cant compare ur way heavier fatty. and im still training jfl. you ll always look up to me sonny boy.
How much do u weigh? I'll overtake u in a few months lol

has he answered how tall he is yet?

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
you can keep that one gang. @sub5c3l

• Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l

Attachments

• 3932370_3906316_1705947562255.png
    3932370_3906316_1705947562255.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and kebab
I didn't take roids. I am a UK dissident who has lost jobs, women and my freedom for naming the Jew. Probably aged fast due to the stress but it was noble.
I think he looks old because steroids but increasing wieght is important without it you can't have strong muscle gsains

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, socialcel, Deleted member 32485 and 2 others
0 + Jeremy Allen White

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and kebab