rate my arab prettyboy ex friend (we had an argument)

i overrated him he ain't a strong chadlite just a chadlite, the reason he mogs your friend is because he has better/most robust bones in the lower third on top of having better coloring.

That guy can slay just as much as ur friend if not more.
no he cannot😭😭 that guy is strong htn my friend is just htn I agree with that

but u don’t understand that slaying isn’t just looks appeal is so important

but u don’t understand that slaying isn’t just looks appeal is so important
i agree to an extent, status and nt plays a decent roll in slaying. ur friend on top of being HTN is probably also NT/popular/respected/high status in his social group on top of his looks despite being 5'8 and that stuff goes a long way

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Be a friend with st hamudi to ascend at this point. Your uncle, your friend, the key to looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Be a friend with st hamudi to ascend at this point. Your uncle, your friend, the key to looksmaxxing

• Love it
  • JFL
mtn in whiteland
chad lite in shittle east
omega ultra god in india or gookabad

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
third on top of having better coloring.
thats complete bs btw
but I agree with better bones still doesn’t appeal to jbs remotely close to like my friend does

mtn in whiteland
chad lite in shittle east
omega ultra god in india or gookabad
cope fucks white foids all day mtn doesn’t get that treatment just read the thread

thats complete bs btw
brown hair, white skin and blue eyes isn't better than brown hair, olive/wheat skin and hazel eyes? look ur friend is gl and i don't doubt that he slays not denying any of that
but I agree with better bones still doesn’t appeal to jbs remotely close to like my friend does
both have good JB appeal but ur friend might have more i agree

what was ur friendship ending argument abt JFL

both have good JB appeal but ur friend might have more i agree
that guy is rich and still a virgin with 19 jfl again no hate against him but u said his appeal is on the same level
brown hair, white skin and blue eyes isn't better than brown hair, olive/wheat skin and hazel eyes? look ur friend is gl and i don't doubt that he slays not denying any of that
obviously not that looks like disgusting irish pheno while his pheno looks exotic and interesting

most people here don’t understand female gaze darker coloring with interesting undertones like meds have it mog every nerdic coloring

tbh im still no big believer in this coloring cope this looks good regardless for example
IMG 6091

post proof or tales from camelabad.
I totally am so desperate to convince some brainrotted indian on .org that im not lying pls believe me

i wont believe some brainrottedindian called hamoodi on org rambling essays about some arab fag.
ok and im fine with that👍🏼 bye ranjeet👋🏼

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
that guy is rich and still a virgin with 19 jfl again no hate against him but u said his appeal is on the same level
that guy is probably a mentalcel, if he was NT like ur friend he would be slaying 2 stacylites per day. Still i find it hard to believe he's a virgin, you have to be a different level of autistic to be a virgin with his face at 6'3 jfll
obviously not that looks like disgusting irish pheno while his pheno looks exotic and interesting
his pheno is definitely not disgusting what are you smoking, he literally has north atlantid phenotype the best one there is :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: + both phenotypes are good but imo his is better still.
most people here don’t understand female gaze darker coloring with interesting undertones like meds have it mog every nerdic coloring
idk abt this tbh, the debate between med and nordic coloring has been going on forever and i don't have an answer on who mogs i think they're equal and that it's just matter of preference. Some girls would prefer nordic and others prefer med.
tbh im still no big believer in this coloring cope this looks good regardless for example
View attachment 2735646
this guy has northern european pheno?? if ur using him as an example of how med pheno mogs i don't see how this supports ur point lmao.

this guy has northern european pheno?? if ur using him as an example of how med pheno mogs i don't see how this supports ur point lmao.
I used him against my point saying coloring is cope imo

• +1
his pheno is definitely not disgusting what are you smoking, he literally has north atlantid phenotype the best one there is :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: + both phenotypes are good but imo his is better still.
ask any girl every single one would choose my friend simple as that

• JFL
idk abt this tbh, the debate between med and nordic coloring has been going on forever and i don't have an answer on who mogs i think they're equal and that it's just matter of preference. Some girls would prefer nordic and others prefer med
just look at studies dark haired men with lightbrown skin are the most desired

• +1
i'll ask one of my female friends now i'm acc curious i think she'll choose the celtic nigga
she have to be jb tho roasty opinion is worthless

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Studies r cope, albino coloring with pale blue eyes mogs
that’s what nerdics and self hating currys unironically believe

• +1
she have to be jb tho roasty opinion is worthless
JFLLL even you know only 12 year old girls would pick him :lul: :lul: :lul:.

She's 21 but i assume u consider that a roastie :lul:

Tbh i would rather have JB appeal than older girl appeal, i love girls aged 15-16.

• JFL

Attachments

• 2A23774F-D667-41EF-B9CC-9F351875D8DD.jpeg
    2A23774F-D667-41EF-B9CC-9F351875D8DD.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
that’s what nerdics and self hating currys unironically believe

I'd say curries with north atlantid colouring and and eyes would mog more on average if there at 10 percent body fat most curries at lower body fat levels have decent bone structure but horrible skin tonne whites have the best bones and skin

• +1
fuck i've been rating and discussing mens looks all afternoon and night wtf is wrong with me :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1