TheLooxMaxingKing

chadlite in Agartha
IMG 7637
IMG 7635
IMG 7640

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, 14vic, try2beme and 9 others
100% Natural, 1 year training, vegan, only eating tofu and plant based meat!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, try2beme, mayo mogger and 8 others
No, just eating what i want and doing cardio right now, bulked and cutted earlier tho, but i dont eat so much calories or carbs or sugar or processed shit because i am trying to debloat

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
No, just eating what i want and doing cardio right now, bulked and cutted earlier tho, but i dont eat so much calories or carbs or sugar or processed shit because i am trying to debloat
From face*

holy narrow clavs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Clqs, UZB_Strebl and 4 others
Decent physique.
Ginger ltn facially however.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, RAMU KAKA, LooksThinker and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, RAMU KAKA, LooksThinker and 2 others
joever

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
How can we rate if you're flexing in the pic? Should have just stood still

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and TheLooxMaxingKing
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 30446, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Ahh, okay.
Not a ginger.
Still ltn facially.
I know, i am so fucking bloated, and i dont even know the reason, can u see the bloated face in the pic ?

15 16
U just have good bodyfat dist
what the fuck that means, also should i cut? 15-16bf is like fucking obese bro no wonder i am bloated and puffy asf

Narrow clavicles and youve focused tok much on arms and shoulders

Over
Show your physique, dumb whore, also i am just genetically gifted and easily get good muscle growth, also my only bad part is chest and i am training it right now with new excercises so it will be amazing soon, and nah my clavicles not narow irl just bad lightning and angle

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Lokki
Show your physique, dumb whore, also i am just genetically gifted and easily get good muscle growth, also my only bad part is chest and i am training it right now with new excercises so it will be amazing soon, and nah my clavicles not narow irl just bad lightning and angle
Snapchat 826949598
Snapchat 1867553039

Not going to flex rn because it's late at night and I dont have a pump but you can see enough here

14 btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, RAMU KAKA, halloweed and 4 others
  • +1
If u think uu got enough muscle ye cut
Yh but i am 15 so cutting not smart, js gon up the cardio and drop all sugar and drip cal and carbs

Yh but i am 15 so cutting not smart, js gon up the cardio and drop all sugar and drip cal and carbs
but gonna eat around mainentance cals, will get leaner still

Damn Nigga is huge for 15, great bro!

• +1
looking good

• +1
Reactions: Aero and TheLooxMaxingKing
Just fucking lol:lul::lul::lul:

Dumbest argument I have ever heard

"Muh but where is your sixpack, look at muh sixpack muh I mog you haha"

Just fucking pathetic
😂😅, i am lower bf, better muscle definition, bigger, stronger, also mog you facially, why u even speaking at this point ...

😂😅, i am lower bf, better muscle definition, bigger, stronger, also mog you facially, why u even speaking at this point ...
Almost all of those things are caused by the fact youre older than me, cope more

• +1
Almost all of those things are caused by the fact youre older than me, cope more
I just turned 15 and you are 14 so... few months of age doesnt do shit, just shutup lil bitch

IMG 2704
I been training for 4 months and have a better frame and more appeal too and taller and leaner ggs and also 16

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, MaestheticMaso, 97baHater and 3 others
View attachment 2886539I been training for 4 months and have a better frame and more appeal too and taller and leaner ggs and also 16
hmm, interesting, lets see in 5 years, i will do new hairstyle buccal fat removal, jaw implants, also leg lenghtening, so then i will have more appeal also be taller, and leaner is easy if i cut for 2 weeks i anm leaner than you, also what the fuck are those glasses u look like a fucking pedophile

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and MaestheticMaso
View attachment 2886539I been training for 4 months and have a better frame and more appeal too and taller and leaner ggs and also 16
frame is 50/50 otherwise i mog you and also facially, u just frauding with glasses and hair but you still fucking ugly sub5 greycel, just rope.

• +1
they are atleast average stop throwing random words across the room
agreed, i never heard girl mentioning anything about some fucking clavicles, its because they dont give a fuck about them, only sixpack and big shoulders and back matters.