Rate my chad physique (15yo)

Jfl at these greycels comparing their physiques, gym is cope boyos

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, N1666, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
agreed, i never heard girl mentioning anything about some fucking clavicles, its because they dont give a fuck about them, only sixpack and big shoulders and back matters.
they matter, but yours are not below average
also youre young so they will grow

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
clavicles too narrow and waist too wide
greycel just shutup, waist is wide but when i lean down it will not look bad, also i will just get bigger frame by bulilding wide back and chest, also clavs jus look bad moslty because of angle and lightning

Jfl at these greycels comparing their physiques, gym is cope boyos
this is so fuckng true, i been thinking about this, skinny football players in my school slay stacys everyday and then there is me with 0 girlfriends ever, gym is mostly cope just have above avg physique and not fat, face is all that matters and money nowadays because of shit generation

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
put that on ur insta story

greycel just shutup, waist is wide but when i lean down it will not look bad, also i will just get bigger frame by bulilding wide back and chest, also clavs jus look bad moslty because of angle and lightning

Your frame is mostly determined by your skeletal structure. You're correct about your waist, though.

• +1
View attachment 2886539I been training for 4 months and have a better frame and more appeal too and taller and leaner ggs and also 16

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed
nigga ur physique is terrible u look fat as fuck, ur clavicles are narrow and ur waist IS FUCKING HUGE ltn facially too jfl rope
Face and physique reveal? jfl

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and TheLooxMaxingKing
nigga ur physique is terrible u look fat as fuck, ur clavicles are narrow and ur waist IS FUCKING HUGE ltn facially too jfl rope
Let’s see ur physique and face pls I’m curious

• +1
i mog you to hell dont worry obese fuck
im not even obese, around 15% bodyfat, if u think im obese u prob are some petite slut urslf but dw come see me irl i will rape your anal so fucking hard u cry like a bitch fucking slut never talk like that to me fucking manlet

showed u to my female friend she said u look autistic asf
im not even obese, around 15% bodyfat, if u think im obese u prob are some petite slut urslf but dw come see me irl i will rape your anal so fucking hard u cry like a bitch fucking slut never talk like that to me fucking manlet
showed u to my female friend she said u look autistic asf :ROFLMAO:

• +1
thats not 15% bodyfat at all u fucking retard keep coping nigger

• +1
showed u to my female friend she said u look autistic asf

showed u to my female friend she said u look autistic asf :ROFLMAO:
dont lie u never talked to females, u are just dumb fucking social reject

dont lie u never talked to females, u are just dumb fucking social reject
say on god i didnt, she just told me u look autistic rn nigga ur fat asf ur posting ur shameful physique on the org u cant be talking u dunderfuck

• +1
say on god i didnt, she just told me u look autistic rn nigga ur fat asf ur posting ur shameful physique on the org u cant be talking u dunderfuck
im not fat, and i dont give a fuck about your dumb stupd whore friend i can rape her if u want

im not fat, and i dont give a fuck about your dumb stupd whore friend i can rape her if u want
ok but not lying now ur big especially for ur age u just look fat, i would lose weight if i was you cause thats not female gaze, ur physique is good except for ur waist and chest but ur sitll 14 so whop the fuck cares nigga

• +1
ok but not lying now ur big especially for ur age u just look fat, i would lose weight if i was you cause thats not female gaze, ur physique is good except for ur waist and chest but ur sitll 14 so whop the fuck cares nigga
15*

i am 15, also like i said i am training my chest more focused now and i will lean down in summer because i am gonna run every morning and be outside and play all kind of sports, but just shut the fuck up with ur fat shit i am not fat u are just fucking dumb

i am 15, also like i said i am training my chest more focused now and i will lean down in summer because i am gonna run every morning and be outside and play all kind of sports, but just shut the fuck up with ur fat shit i am not fat u are just fucking dumb
nigga you ARE fat instead of coping go outside do some cardio nigger its not that hard and ur huge waist is always gonna make u look fat

• +1
nigga you ARE fat instead of coping go outside do some cardio nigger its not that hard and ur huge waist is always gonna make u look fat
its not huge u are literally so fucking idiot, show physique and talk then

its not huge u are literally so fucking idiot, show physique and talk then
it is huge retarded nigga and why would i show you my physique i frame mog you to oblivion anyways, i can be the scrawniest mofo on earth im still physique mogging ur fat ass

• +1
it is huge retarded nigga and why would i show you my physique i frame mog you to oblivion anyways, i can be the scrawniest mofo on earth im still physique mogging ur fat ass
U are so fucking idiot, anywayd gym is cope face is all that matters dont care about some fucking waist

U are so fucking idiot, anywayd gym is cope face is all that matters dont care about some fucking waist
nigga ur frame does matter retard, gym is indeed cope but ur FRAME ISNT, ur frame is fucking terrible so i mog u, facially you cant even compare to me JFL

• +1
nigga ur frame does matter retard, gym is indeed cope but ur FRAME ISNT, ur frame is fucking terrible so i mog u, facially you cant even compare to me JFL
my frame is fucking good, i have wide back with big shoulders, only problem is waist, but after cut i will slay

my frame is fucking good, i have wide back with big shoulders, only problem is waist, but after cut i will slay
nigga do u even know what frame is, ur frame is TERRIBLE

• +1
frame is 50/50 otherwise i mog you and also facially, u just frauding with glasses and hair but you still fucking ugly sub5 greycel, just rope.
IMG 2581
Huh did you say face? And also I’m 6,2 now I doubt you will be taller and again I have been training for like 3-4 months i don’t even know because idc so I doubt you will

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
View attachment 2886794Huh did you say face? And also I’m 6,2 now I doubt you will be taller and again I have been training for like 3-4 months i don’t even know because idc so I doubt you will
ok, nice prettyboy appeal lucky fag, also after surgery i will be 6"4

Ur mom is terrible after i fuck her
ofc this ugly fat kid is gonna talk about moms, he cant forget abt the day i raped his mom's asshole so much that she had to use a wheelchair for a year straight

• +1
ofc this ugly fat kid is gonna talk about moms, he cant forget abt the day i raped his mom's asshole so much that she had to use a wheelchair for a year straight
😂😂😂😂, just stgu

narrow af it’s over for you

• +1
Looks like shit

• +1