rate my cycle. 20 yo

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
I’m looking to do a first cycle. I’m not on steroids at the moment.

400mg test, 250IU x2 week of HCG, low dose IGF-1

should I take something Dianabol? or use something like Anavar.

Prioritising longevity, hair. Only looking to do 1 maybe 2 cycle and hop off it all.

Been in gym for 3 months. Eating at maintenance for recomp. Will probably do 500cal surplus bulk on cycle to maximise

physique, 18% bodyfat, 74kg:

3657252 IMG 9591
3657253 IMG 9590
3657257 IMG 9583
3657262 IMG 9593

The goal:

My question is how do I know if these dosages will work, how I should plan my first cycle?

I'm also partly doing it to increase facial bone mass in lower third, browridge etc. and become overall more dimorphic/masculinsed.

I've grew in height from 18-20 and my brother did too. Brother was 6 foot at 18 and 6 foot 2 at 24. Dad is 6'3. Since your facial bones keep growing till 25 this is lifefuel for me.

I feel like my lower third didn't grow proportionally to rest of my skull, maybe it’s just delayed and will grow till im 25. But im taking finastride but will that stop jaw/chin gains since I heard DHT is a factor in this?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama and Madhate

my ramus/jaw grew considerably from 18-20. chin is lacking. i think cause is my beard at young age which took all the DHT instead of using it for facial bone mass.

>Prioritising longevity, hair

>400mg test, 200mg nandrolone 20mg/day dianabol, 250UI x2 week of HCG, low dose IGF-1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, TUSSELEIF, szolliontaraelis and 7 others

before the "frame only matters" ppl. my clavicles are top tier. bicromial is nearly 19 inches. bideltoid is 20.3 inches.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, szolliontaraelis, shahid khan and 2 others
>Prioritising longevity, hair

>400mg test, 200mg nandrolone 20mg/day dianabol, 250UI x2 week of HCG, low dose IGF-1
what do you recommend then. i heard this cycle is realistic and hair safe. im taking finastride too

Yeah go ahead, roid.
Most girls care a lot about physique, not like it's minuscule in comparison to face and height.

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, TUSSELEIF, lightskinbengali and 2 others
Yeah go ahead, roid.
Most girls care a lot about physique, not like it's minuscule in comparison to face and height.
yeah of course. not tryna get Olympia mass monster levels

just check the comments. he probably ascended a ton from a lean/average body to this.

this is ideal. staying lean, good mass. insane halo to have this body, it triggers primal instincts is women and sets you apart from rest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896

just check the comments. he probably ascended a ton from a lean/average body to this.

this is ideal. staying lean, good mass. insane halo to have this body, it triggers primal instincts is women and sets you apart from rest.

All muscular guys I know of get 0 attention from women despite having mogger physiques.
The reason they got into the gym was to compensate for face / height or both, and a physique isn't nearly enough to offset such variables.
They come off as cringy gymrats that women wouldn't touch with 2 metre long poles.
Conclusion, they would've been better off putting the same effort they put into the gym into moneymaxxing, and used the money to either get facial reconstructive surgery or LL.

• +1
Reactions: GriffithMaxx

You won't get like this from one cycle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 28896
You won't get like this from one cycle.
2 cycles then. plus hes pumped af from steroids, gym, angles.

im not tryna go gym for 5 years to look like that lol. natty lifting seems so shit compared to what ppl do with 1 cycle.

I have similar physique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
2 cycles then. plus hes pumped af from steroids, gym, angles.

im not tryna go gym for 5 years to look like that lol. natty lifting seems so shit compared to what ppl do with 1 cycle.

View attachment 2492109
I have similar physique
add in some mk 677, anavar and tren for that hard muscle look it combines really well with dbol. Dosages are 50 mg of mk daily 100mg of anavar and 750 mg of tren

add in some mk 677, anavar and tren for that hard muscle look it combines really well with dbol. Dosages are 50 mg of mk daily 100mg of anavar and 750 mg of tren
Not doing tren bro. Mk677 is shit too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
You don't magically become C-bum in three months. That stack alone will pump you faster than most but not magically, y'all need to have some patience before going "oH lOoK aT mY rEsUlTs".

Perfect cycle to get gyno.

You don't magically become C-bum in three months. That stack alone will pump you faster than most but not magically, y'all need to have some patience before going "oH lOoK aT mY rEsUlTs".
My post was shit. I’m not on steroids at the moment. This is me 3 months into gym. I’m looking to do steroids pretty soon

what do you recommend then. i heard this cycle is realistic and hair safe. im taking finastride too
Retard don't take Deca and finasteride at the same time, that's steroids 101 on how to lose all your hair. Overall if you're susceptible to MPB then you will lose hair on that cycle guaranteed even without finasteride, but it is hairsafe comparatively to some other heavy cycles. If I were you I'd get rid of the deca so you can stay on finasteride, test dbol is more than enough to put on some serious mass assuming you're eating enough.

• +1
Reactions: Cayn
Perfect cycle to get gyno.
That’s fixable and I can prevent that. My estrogen and prolactin isn’t high at all I think I will be fine. If anything I will take stuff to stop it

Retard don't take Deca and finasteride at the same time, that's steroids 101 on how to lose all your hair. Overall if you're susceptible to MPB then you will lose hair on that cycle guaranteed even without finasteride, but it is hairsafe comparatively to some other heavy cycles. If I were you I'd get rid of the deca so you can stay on finasteride, test dbol is more than enough to put on some serious mass assuming you're eating enough.
Yeah I’m not gnna do deca.

Just test, hcg, igf1. Might not even do orals.

Ive had same hairline since 17. It’s NW1. It looks like maturing hairline. My dad has great hairline for his age at 50.

What are your thoughts on jaw/chin mass on test, igf1?

Cause my jaw is not proportional in mass especially chin. Maybe I’m a little downgrown but nothing major. It’s mainly my short ramus giving that illusion.

Yeah I’m not gnna do deca.

Just test, hcg, igf1. Might not even do orals.

Ive had same hairline since 17. It’s NW1. It looks like maturing hairline. My dad has great hairline for his age at 50.

What are your thoughts on jaw/chin mass on test, igf1?

Cause my jaw is not proportional in mass especially chin. Maybe I’m a little downgrown but nothing major. It’s mainly my short ramus giving that illusion.
Test made my jaw and chin slightly but noticeably bigger, but that was from increased muscle mass not bone mass afaik. Be aware of test bloat, if you're over 15% bodyfat and don't keep your estrogen in check then your face will likely get bloated and round due to water retention which will have an effect of facial aesthetics ofc. To mitigate this stay lean, use an aromatase inhibitor to keep estrogen in check, drink a lot of water and keep sodium-potassium ratio 1:2 or greater.

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
Test made my jaw and chin slightly but noticeably bigger, but that was from increased muscle mass not bone mass afaik. Be aware of test bloat, if you're over 15% bodyfat and don't keep your estrogen in check then your face will likely get bloated and round due to water retention which will have an effect of facial aesthetics ofc. To mitigate this stay lean, use an aromatase inhibitor to keep estrogen in check, drink a lot of water and keep sodium-potassium ratio 1:2 or greater.
Did your ramus grow in length/size? I’m 18% I think, I’ll check again with callipers.

I’ll do regular blood tests to make sure hormones are right. What aromatise inhibitor is good one to buy?

It’s weird cause rest of my face is to size but it looks like my lower third just stopped growing at young age, maybe it’s cause of low T and dht going into beard.

Hopefully it will grow in mass since most androgen receptors are in jaw/chin area

Did your ramus grow in length/size? I’m 18% I think, I’ll check again with callipers.

I’ll do regular blood tests to make sure hormones are right. What aromatise inhibitor is good one to buy?

It’s weird cause rest of my face is to size but it looks like my lower third just stopped growing at young age, maybe it’s cause of low T and dht going into beard.

Hopefully it will grow in mass since most androgen receptors are in jaw/chin area
Ramus looks bigger but it's probably mostly from increased masseter size. Dont overthink it, test should make your jaw look more masculine period, dont expect to become gigachad if you dont have good bones though. Use aromasin for ai, take 25mgs of it maybe couple times a week max unless your estrogen levels seem too high when you get bloods. If they are too low then stop taking it or lower dosage.

• +1
hope you develop gyno

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
hope you develop gyno
ur acting like that is the biggest concern with steroids lol. I can easily combat that with the right stuff, lowering prolactin etc. and im not prone to gyno

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and KING REIDYZ
ur acting like that is the biggest concern with steroids lol. I can easily combat that with the right stuff, lowering prolactin etc. and im not prone to gyno
"first cycle" yep like you'd know what you're not prone to without ever being on them JFL. definitely one of the most retarded users on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and shogrim
"first cycle" yep like you'd know what you're not prone to without ever being on them JFL. definitely one of the most retarded users on this forum.
Stay incel

You need to prioritise lower lats, obliques and chest.

• +1
i dont know if 1 mg of fin can stop hairloss with that cycle tbh and why hop off it if your gonna lose 90 percent of the roid gains in 6 months?

i dont know if 1 mg of fin can stop hairloss with that cycle tbh and why hop off it if your gonna lose 90 percent of the roid gains in 6 months?
no i wont be losing 90% of gains because its within my natural limit. I don't wanna be on steroids my entire life. Maybe use igf-1 here and there but not test e. I wanna hop on, speed up muscle gain and get off

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PedroFavelinha