Rate my eye area ( Picture )

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
So this is currently my eye area, I know I need eye surgery to remove my ptosis and tighten up my lower eyelid, however my nose could really use a rhinoplasty.

I'm debating whether or not to do nose first or get hunter eyes. My nose is not too bad, slight nasal hump and slight crookedness, but for now just rate my eye area

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190820-102801_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20190820-102801_Photo Editor.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 77

Thanks for the honesty, I definitely will get Almond Eye Surgery before the end of the year, and I will post the results

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 1464
So this is currently my eye area, I know I need eye surgery to remove my ptosis and tighten up my lower eyelid, however my nose could really use a rhinoplasty.

I'm debating whether or not to do nose first or get hunter eyes. My nose is not too bad, slight nasal hump and slight crookedness, but for now just rate my eye area
I don't know if it's because a facial expression, but the asymmetry is noticeable of the lower eyelids in this picture.

I don't know if it's because a facial expression, but the asymmetry is noticeable of the lower eyelids in this picture.

Yep your right bro, not only do I have ptosis in one eye but also asymmetry of the lower eyelid.

Yet IRL I have been told multiple times from women that they love my eyes. Can't wait to see how effective my eyes will work once my lower eyelids are much tighter and the ptosis is gone

you need to make your eyebrows darker bro, ideally black or dark brown

just dye them

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
Slightly above average because of blue color, actually very similar to my eyes in terms of shape but I have dumb boring brown eyes

you need to make your eyebrows darker bro, ideally black or dark brown

just dye them

This is the one.

The biggest improvement you can make right now is to make your eyebrows darker.

This is the one.

The biggest improvement you can make right now is to make your eyebrows darker.

I will keep that in mind, right now I am busy working out of town so I can pay for these damn surgeries.

I dont know how much darkening the eyebrows will help compared to raising the lower eyelids and removing the upper eyelid exposure, so I will focus on the surgery first